monmon87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lately I have been very frustrated with this show and how fake certain things seem to be, this season is definitely not as genuine as the first one was. During this season there was so much more stuff that was obviously scripted especially with a lot of Om's dialogue in the first half, then there was those puppets and all this love nonsense with Geeta ma it's so annoying. Even the limelight interviews don't seem as genuine. Also, I know it is fun when movie stars come onto set and make jokes and stuff but I feel like the focus is not on the kids as much as it should be, instead this show is so focused on whats popular and what will get views that it veers away from the true nature of what they should be focusing on, the kids. Despite all this, what makes me REALLY upset is how they are toying with these kids' emotions just for their benefit!

So much of whats been going on looks really staged just so they can steal the emotions of the audience. That whole thing about letting Rohan in just because Faisal cried is such garbage. They just wanted to showcase how sweet Faisal is crying about his friend when really Rohan is a fantastic dancer who definitely earned that entry. Now everyone thinks Rohan is just second to Faisal because ZeeTV brainwashed everyone into thinking he was only let in for pity. Also, bringing in Jeet during wildcard? He is a fantastic dancer but that was not fair and that seemed very planned since he was Dada's favorite on Dance Bangla Dance. Shalini crying about her grandparents (TOTALLY looked staged, she IS the queen of expressions after all), and I wouldn't be surprised if that whole thing during the episode where Dada got mad at Soumya and made her cry in front of the whole world was staged where the parents were required to talk about something bad their kid did. It's kind of obvious because of the way Soumya's mom cried also, you can tell she felt really bad. I think its wrong for this channel to exploit these kids the way they did this season, I really think they handled it way better during Season 1. 

It is heartbreaking because it seems like instead of giving these kids her true honest criticism about their DANCE, I feel like Geeta ma says things she HAS to say. Haven't you noticed that every week they showcase a different contestant so they can possibly sway audience votes? Shreya was showcased for a while, then Shalini (who then got voted number one), now Rohan, who the spoilers say is number one this week. ZeeTV is totally controlling these votes, if not by personally manipulating them, then by manipulating the viewers and telling them who is the best. Please please if you are reading this, try to judge these kids by your OWN taste, not by who gets Performance of the day (rigged) and ESPECIALLY not by what the judges say. They can say anything they want and viewers will believe its true. Vote for these contestants based on your own interests and give them the justice they deserve. I wish this season was a little more like season 1 where everything was focused on the kids and they showcased their true personalities and such on the show rather than a script.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree except for the Rohan thing. The channel and judges never willingly showcased and appreciated that kid for his genuine talent. He didn't get the POTD for his solo last week even though he deserved it. Even this week's No. 1 position seems like over compensation so that they can evict him next and I just hope they don't succeed in doing so.

It is an established fact that the show is scripted. One week of good or bad performance can not change their fanbase or their talent so radically to the point of elimination. They did it in Season 3, but doing it to kids a la Uday, Deep and playing with their emotions is really really low of them...
GoodByeMr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

OFcourse the Show is scripted in the sense that they let the kids say certain things or do certain stuffs..

But still i want to believe that the Votings are Genuine.

About ROhan being highlighted this week,  i don't think asking just  one question abt his skipper would mean giving  entire limelight to ROhan..

Infact they highlighted Faisal by giving DHARMESH  SIR to him , i mean evryone just love dharmesh sir,,. ,   They also Showed an AV on Faisal's family n stuffs but not the other contestants, and ofcourse Master Geeta  highlighted Faisal since day -1... Also in limelights Faisal, om n jeet did most of the introduction thing.  sadly There is always Less of soumya and Rohan

Another Contestant that they highlight is jeet, I remember  there was a pic of rohan with ritiesh dancing together, they didn;t show it, they showed jeet dancing with ritiesh,,,   :(

Shalini was also highlighted alot, i remember her auditions, she is master geeta's fav, n ofcourse dada's gf

Where as about Rohan getting first Position This week, He definately earned it :) :)
i think its because of his two awesome performance that he gave this week, ofcourse he has been so consistent and versatile, he was outstanding since day-1.. but very underrated..
But  People are shocked that he is so talented and he was in danger zone .. i Think Rohan earned his 1st Rank
:) :)
 basically rohan and soumya are my two favorite,, i liked faisal,, but not anymore.. :(

GoodByeMr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@monon BTW who is ur favorite?
frankshk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dazey afsoos ki baat hy, you like faisal but not anymore lol. seem like Jealousy ;)

i still like Rohan, but don't say like what you say about Faisal, so sad. :p

for me all are Master Blaster Performer, that's it :p

this upcoming week Rohan got highest vote? right. i happy for him :p

but nobody know what happened week after week. :p

for me # 1 is Saumya & Faisal,
i give 2nd Ranked to Rohan & Shalini Darling
monmon87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It actually makes me feel very angry towards Dada because it is HIS show isn't it? Its so weird how he has to comment on everything when I don't think he matters really, it is just that it's his show. He put himself in the big "master" position like he is an almighty ruler or something, toying with these kids' emotions, making Soumya cry that one day, when in actuality he is just one big businessman. It's all about the views and the money and the business. Disgusting.

I honestly think all the kids are pretty amazing in their own ways, my favorites jump around a lot though I favorite based on dancing skill. 

From the very first time I saw Jeet audition, I knew he was gonna be huge. He was definitely my favorite during the auditions because he is such a MINDBLOWING dancer, at 6 years old! Compare him to Prabal who is only a year younger, Jeet is just sooo much more coordinated than all the kids his age! I also really feel like Neerav is not showing his potential by having him do more different styles and it is making everyone think he is not versatile when he really is. Although since he is so young, I do see that he is very concentrated on his technique rather than emotion so I still think some of the older kids are a lot better especially since they have more experience and feeling than he does. So I don't think he's my favorite anymore

Soumya I've always been very intrigued by. I actually think she might win and I would be very happy for her if she did, she has consistently been an amazing performer in everything she has done, even in the slip-up where she tripped on the prop but I really feel like she is not highlighted as much as she should be. If it were her against Shalini, no doubt Soumya would win in a dance battle. So she was by far the strongest girl this season.

Rohan I just love, he is like another Uday where he doesn't say much but he is a fantastic dancer. It just makes me sad that he isn't getting the credit for being there when it is so obvious that he deserves to be there. They have only highlighted this kid a few times this show but I think he deserves more limelight. I'd love to see him go to finals.

When Om made it as a part of the super 16, I was actually very surprised because even in his auditions I thought there was very little dance. It was confusing to me because they had author kids audition who did the same thing where it was all students and the judges told them that it was too much stunts and too little dance and didn't let them through but they let Om in. Then when Om started talking during the show, I finally understood why he was there, he is so very very cute. Don't get me wrong, he has had some performances where I was very impressed by him but I definitely don't wish for him to go to finals just because the other dancers are so much stronger of a dancer and more versatile. Om is not good at any other styles except acrobatics and contemporary. If he had joined the circus, I could see him with the elite professionals of cirque du soleil no problem because that boy has a gift, but not for this show. I will say this though, I definitely think Om is the hardest working dancer on the show no doubt.

Shalini is cute, very good at expressions and acting, but we all know she will be eliminated now. She was never particularly amazing in my eyes I think but I do think she's a good dancer and she will go far in life.

As for Faisal, I have always loved that kid. Since the very first episode and audition, just like Jeet I knew this kid was gonna be the biggest most talked about contestant. So sweet, so talented, he truly truly has a gift. Recently though I have not been very impressed with him. He is very bad clumsy when it comes to props so his performance with Dharmesh was very upsetting and the performance where he won POD, I was not impressed with that aerial act. Om could have done that better. However I do believe that if you put that kid on the dance floor, no props, just him and music, he will blow everyone away. He just has such a huge innate gift for dance he really deserves the recognition he is getting, I only say that Geeta ma is unfair for favoring him because the other contestants deserve recognition as well.

So really, I never DISliked any contestant this season, they are all completely different in their own ways and brought something unique in terms of dance. As for my FAVORITE though would be very difficult to say. I am still missing some of the eliminated contestants like Yash, and Susu and just Raghav's complete Raghav ke Rockstar's team they were sooo much fun to watch! Then of course the ever so talented Uday, Deep, and Rishi. I miss those kids so much. So I think my favorite changes from week to week. Lately it has been Rohan. I know this post was very long but for anyone reading please give some consideration to Rohan and Soumya! They have had some dances lately that were HUGELY under appreciated. That Pasodoble dance, AMAZING amazing amazing. Rohans rain dance was also fantastic, people just don't think so because they listen to the judges too much. Soumya's classical against the slow song, amazing she is. Please if ZeeTV won't highlight these kids, we should.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't like wild card entry format. To me it's as good as cheating.
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shalini crying about her grandparents (TOTALLY looked staged, she IS the queen of expressions after all),

she was into her act and danced with perfection, i don't think that was staged !! 
sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

well i too belived it is scripted

but i think they are considering votes
coz the episode where they performed on old numbers judges gave 1st place to raghav though faisal and shalini has performed better than rohan and soumya. audiance have give 1st place to faisal and shalini not rohan and soumya.
last week the judges gave 1st place to faisal and dharmesh sir but rohan performance is better than faisal hence audience have given him the first place.

always judges are biased in early weeks they used to give importance to raghav though prince performances are equally good.
first trial zone where faisal has given way better and good performance than rohan but know they choose rohan as performer of the day what do u say about it?
these judges were baised from very first episode but the fact is accepted by few people now lately.
why people only discuss about om on stage why not raghav he is the one who does something or the other activity on stage not the remaining skippers?
coming to performance with guest raghav or prince will dance but why not nirav and kruthi
starting from the 1st episode they are giving more credit to raghavs slow motion dance yes it is unique but stressing on that particular form is now irritating me i used to love slow motion dance still i love but overdose of same style ------- it gets boring now a days.

Uday is the one who lost for this biased judgement not rohan or faisal.

let who ever win the title but for me 1. faisal 2.uday 3.rohan thats it
beeny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i'm also agree with u ..
Rohan is d best in all manner of dancing den y d whol focus on Saumya & Fausal ..
Saumya is good bt o just think Rohan is best & last week bi day ka best Dance Faisal ko gaya tha jab ki Om ne sabse jyada achcha kiya don't kn ki wtz wrong woth dem gyz..🤢
hope ki ab Rohan ka elomonasn na ho agle week ko kyuki jis tarah se abhi ja raha he esa hi lag raha he..wosh best for Rohan love u & all d best👍🏼