Taify thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

26 Jul 2012 1 Comment

Happenings: Iman Ali talks about her relationship status

Iman Ali, who dazzled last in Shaob Mansoor's Bol, was recently in India regarding some work. Rumors are that she hasn't signed anything and is still considering some roles.

Cynics are pitching her against Humaima, who already has a movie in her kitty. However, Iman seems to be careless about it all. The actress took some time out to address rumors about her alleged affair with the majestic Indian director, Imtiaz Ali, who is famous for movies like Jab We Met and Rockstar.

Some time back, the director's father had denied the news of the rumors, whereas, the director maintained a dignified silence. Iman Ali, too, had decided not to talk about it; however, now she is in the open and put an end to all the rumors with one sentence.

Iman is quoted as saying.

"Right now am focusing on my work i cant think of marraige till next 5 yrs she also added if i have to get married why wouldn't i chose an ideal Pakistani boy of my own age,"

Now that you've heard it from the actress herself. Let's put all the rumors to rest!

by admin in Happenings Tags: iman ali imtiaz ali, iman ali india

[Edit]

One Comment

1. abcd
    Jul 26, 2012 @ 06:59:49 [Edit]

I knew they were rumors!

Leave a Reply

Logged in as admin. Log out?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great...i hope she finds her "boy" soon.

Shes not denying her link up, btw. Just saying she wont be getting married anytime soon. 
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beauty! Who's been through a lot! All the best to her
Taify thumbnail
An ideal Pakistani boy of my own age :p

she is 16 and Imtiaz is an uncle to her :D