Like a clothing brand name
You try to give me a tag
To lower my head in shame
With gossip and gag
But I am like a twinkling star
When you raise your eyes above
You'll see me dazzling from afar
Sparkling and overflowing with love
                                                                                                            - Source Unknown

Dearest Friends,

Sul/Anjaani Pagali  famous for her Lavender bulletin Post  has updated, follow the link here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3114923?pn=15�

NareshKota Aka NK's Post in the following link;

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3114923?pn=44

DEAR FRIENDS !! 😊,

I Have had few PM's asking me whether they can post their thoughts/Views/Analysis in REDUX  .... Redux is a Open Platform,  You are welcome to  Post ur thoughts/Views/ opinions in every conceivable  form..be it in the form of Analysis/humor/satire/poem/Mythology/Story etc etc ...Do not hesitate, feel shy or embarrassed..Please feel at home , invite urself in and make urself comfortable !
🤗
Edited by tanthya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Updated:- 

"Once upon a time ..."; this is how we start a story. Isn't it??? Well not always, but most of the time. Today also we heard a story. Once there was a woman and who had one son and a daughter. She got her son married and the DIL snatched him from her and took him away. On the other hand, she had a daughter who lives in Mumbai and the woman is worried for her marriage. She only has one niece who sometimes visits her though her husband doesn't allow much. Her Son-in-Law is not a very good human being. This is the story of a very sad and a lonely woman.

When the story of Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon started then we began to watch another story. Once upon a time there was a Prince and he was conducting a fashion show but destiny brought a girl who with no fault of hers has sabotaged this fashion show leaving the prince agitated. One statement of hers has changed her life completely. That statement was  - "Aap ki didi ke bare mein koi aisa bole toh aap kya bolenge??? Boliye, hain koi jawaab aap ke paas, badtameezi ki bhi hadh hoti hain". The prince gave her "Jawaab" and that was by breaking her "Dignity" in the form of "PEARLS".  He "Scattered" her life in the form of answer which ended today when the "6 Months" wedding contract have come to an end. Yes, the story which started on June last year has finally come to an END.

Then we have another story. There was once a prince and he married a simple commoner, an innocent girl just to save his sister's child. He married her with a condition and only for a brief time till he gets his sister out of danger and then he will throw the girl and all her memories out of his life. This was his initial plan but while living a life and sharing a life with her, he fell in love and when the time came for the girl to return to her land she scattered her "Totem", her "CHANA", and both the prince and his "not so legally" wedded wife bend down and picked up the pieces to clear up the mess. The mess that was created long long time ago.

The actual story starts now. The prince had no idea that even though he scattered her life a year back in actuality it is "SHE" who had scattered all their lives a long long time ago. Yes, all the 3 above stories are interlinked and I guess finally you all have understood the link in between, isn't it??? Shall we start???

Once there was a woman who had a niece, not blood related but she was her only niece. Her Niece was married to an affluent family, the Maliks. Her Niece's husband was not a very good person who always have been an obstacle for her to visit her "Buaji".Yes, the niece is non-other than Arnav and Anjali's Mom. Her Buaji have a son and a daughter. We don't know the daughter's name yet but her son's name is "Shyam", at least we know THIS name. The daughter's age will be around 20 years, then. One fateful night when the niece and her family went to visit 2 temples they were bound to take a "U-turn" because of an accident. An accident which scattered everyone's lives that night. The accident happened with the collision of ASR's Dad's vehicle and Khushi's parents' vehicle. Yes, the exact same way when Khushi and ASR collided in the bedroom in Monday's episode and the "Chana" fell down from Khushi's hand and scattered the room all over. We saw both ASR and Khushi bend down to pick up the pieces but could they do the same, that night??? No they couldn't and everything and everyone involved that night, all of their lives took a U-turn and scattered. When the niece and her family returned home that fateful night they found her husband with another woman and that woman was non-other than her "Buaji's daughter". Shattered she was that night as she never knew what exactly was happening and how exactly that happened. The man who never used to like her visit her Buaji suddenly is with the daughter of that family and that too romantically involved??? How in the world this can happen??? Yes, she was shattered and that night even the "EXTRA", the "other woman" was also shattered. How can she open her mouth than she married this man in a Temple and they literally had a "Secret" (Statutory Warning) wedding??? But how can she open her mouth??? Temple wedding is not termed as "Statutory" wedding but it's needed to be legalized. In our country we cannot be involved in "Polygamy" and hence, she had to keep quiet. That fateful night she decided she will leave "Seesh Mahal" and her "Di", Mother of Arnav and Anjali, asked about Buaji's health but never allowed her "Saut", sister, to come near her. But the decision needed to be made. So, Naani ordered that  - "Chote aap ko chod denge". Yes, it was declared that ASR's Dad have to leave this "Extra" woman, Shyam's Sister. With this one decision his heart will be broken ("Dil toot jayega") and also Shyam's anger will see explosion ("Dil phut jayega). But it was decided. The responsibility was given to Maama ji [Aakash] to drop off the "Extra" [Extra Ticket] woman in Mumbai. She was given a "Statutory Warning" not to even come back and if there is any "baby" her "Ankhon ke Taara" in her womb then she should abort the baby [Maami's Stationary Warning] and drop it in the Sea. Maami's "Samundar mein 2 rupee coin", anyone remember??? In some parts it's been followed that when a baby is still born or dies then they float the baby to the belly of the ocean. Maami's statement was "Aesthetic" and hence it meant that Shyam's sister was instructed to stay away from this family and also there shouldn't be any baby since it would be illegal. Hence, they sent her back to Mumbai with a "Warning". Maamiji instructed - "maternity home se wapas aane ki kono zaroorat naahin". Did this story end here??? No because it's had just started.

The "Extra" woman went to the hospital but Doctor "nehin mili" [Doctor wasn't there] and playing [Hide and Seek] with the Doctor. Shyam came to know about the happenings at "Seesh Mahal". He rushed to Mumbai to be with his sister but then he figured out that his sister wanted to kill the baby in the womb just like years after Anjali tried to do the same in the hospital and Arnav saved her. Didn't I say earlier that it was also Shyam and his sister years back??? Yes, it was. That day just like Arnav now, Shyam promised to be with the baby and with her by her side always, no matter what. That moment a "Brother" sworn in to "Destroy" the family of the "Maliks" now the "Raizadas" for what they did to his sister, by hook or by crook. After 12 years later his sister is still now in Mumbai and 32 years old, still unmarried in the eyes of the "Law".

In another chapter, we have Arnav and Anjali's Dad calling up their Mom and hence we have the "Blank Calls" in today's episode when Naani was with 2 "Pickle Jars" with Maami by her side taking care of the kids. Even after 12 years we have the same situation where Naani and Maami still taking care of Arnav and Anjali. Aakash said to Payal on Monday episode to not repeat the same mistake again as Maama wanted Maamiji to do the same years back which Maamiji very nicely maintaining till date.

After many years we are seeing Shyam returning to his Di and he was trying hard to convince that no one, absolutely no one will come in between this brother-sister duo. His sister complained just as Anjali did on Monday's episode - "Chote, tumhari shaadi ho gayi hain, ab tumhari alag ek duniya hain". But Shyam reassured her with - "Trust me Di, hum dono ke beech koi bhi nehin aa sakta". He cited the reason on why he married Anjali and that is because of his sister's baby and to provide her and her baby "Justice". He never married Anjali out of Love but after he started living life with her he fell in love with her slowly or is it Khushi for Shyam??? Remember Shyam's - Main Rani Sahiba ko bhi nehin chodhunga aur Khushiji se bhi shaadi karunga". We have wait and watch. Yes, in that scene it was Shyam who at the end of the conversation declared ' "I love you Di" and this is the reason Arnav's voice was redubbed to signify ASR representing both Shyam and himself. ASR was in love with Khushi when he married but he didn't marry her out of love whereas Shyam marrying Anjali was not out of love but a well calculated plan. Shyam and Anjali had a very grandeur wedding but his staying in his "In-laws" place was a part of his revenge.

Here cometh today's story. Buaji's Son's wedding was in a grand event but his wife snatched her son away from her. The wife is non-other than Anjali and Buaji's son is non-other than Shyam. Khushi is not the "blood related" Niece but she is the foster child here and hence the same way ASR and Anjali's Mom was not the "blood related" Niece of Shyam's Mom.

4 Years later we see the beginning of the same story - "Repeat Telecast" BUT with a Twist.Now the brother is Arnav and not Shyam. In another fateful night Khushi's sister Payal's wedding was cancelled because of the prince - Arnav Singh Raizada and he scattered Khushi's life in every possible manner with no fault of Khushi's just like his Dad might have scattered the life of another "Extra" woman 12 years back. Unknowingly Arnav also walked the same path as his Dad but since his intentions were good so he will be pardoned by Khushi and all but will he not pay for his deeds??? Yes, he have to the same way Khushi also have to pay for certain occurrences that even she is not aware of being responsible for. Yeah, knowingly or unknowingly now the time have started for these two pious people to clear up the mess they have created long time back. But like in statistics we first solve the problem within brackets and then touch the bigger problem or rather the origin of the problem. First Arnav have to pick up and clear the "Scattered Pearls" and then both Khushi and Arnav will have to clear the "Scattered Chanas".

The 6 months contract is over and Khushi returned to her "Maternity Home". She knew she was leaving for ever and destiny made her realize that she accepted ASR as her husband when ASR said - "Ghutno mein aane ki kya zaroorat thi, tum aise hi mujhe apna pati maan leti". Like every wife she too realized to take blessings from her husband before leaving and this scene was very important. Yeah, this scene was important for future episode because of the scattered chana but also important because of the "Realization" of Khushi on accepting Arnav as her husband. Another scene I liked was the dialogue of NK and Naani on Monday when Naani ji said - "Chote aap ko chod denge" and NK's - "Dil phut jayega and dil toot jayega". Well that entire scene was a replica of the past as I said but it also was about the future. The moment Arnav will learn the actual reason Khushi returned to Buaji's place and the contract will be revealed, the explosion will happen as indicated by NK, Arnav will ask for Khushi's proposal for Wedding. Remember Khushi's - "Laad Governor VOTE maangne aaye the"??? This scene was clubbed with the "Chawaal" by Khushi. This scene I loved because it was an impromptu by Khushi to ask Buaji about the chawaal simultaneously when she opened the door, it was her "Groom" on the door. Yes, in many rituals, during bidaai of a daughter of the house they throw away "Rice(Chawaal)" to her Parents' home as a payment of all the debts till date that was used on her upbringing. This was confirmed with Arnav's - "Biwi ho tum meri, haq banta hain tumahara, mujhpe". The wedding is happening and it's confirmed and the end of the story of "Scattered Pearls".

Once the story of scattered pearls will be over we will enter, rather Arnav and Khushi will enter the story of "Scattered Chanas". Yes, the story where it all began and how everything that happened was just because of Khushi's "Little Finger". Interesting, isn't it???

Last week we had Arnav meeting the "Kumars" at Agra after 3 Months and Khushi refused to visit "Taj Mahal". On Tuesday this week we have Khushi knowing the rent of Buaji's house is "Rs. 24,000" for the "Past" 3 months. Notice the difference in the statements. Arnav talked about "Future" meeting and Khushi learnt about "Past" 3 months. Ring a Bell??? I know it rings.

Long time I didn't talk about number etymology. Here goes:-

The number 24, then, which signifies priesthood, cannot be understood apart from the context of a new beginning (8) of spiritual rebirth and Love as the foundation of their character.

Number 3 we all know signifies to be lifted up. Pride is its negative side; being glorified or elevated to a position of authority is its positive side.

The number 3 is the number of divine fullness, completeness, or perfection. Whereas it takes two lines to fix a position by an x-y axis, it takes three to give shape because the law establishes truth on the basis of two or three witnesses, the number three may be considered to be a complete witness. Two witnesses are enough to establish truth, but three brings completeness, clarity, and shape to it.

Hence when Khushi learnt the rent was 24000 for 3 months which also indicates that 8000 for 1 month. That means Khushi and Arnav will learn their "Past" and we will start to see a "New Beginning" and it will be both Arnav and Khushi who will clear the mess this time, like in the scattered chana episode where the reason though was Khushi but they both bent down and cleared it. 

Not only Khushi came to her "Ghutno mein" but even we saw ASR came down to his "Ghutno mein" and they both cleared it up. The "Past" is coming soon and then the "Future" will be clearing up the mess as I mentioned in the earlier analysis about the "Agra Meeting" which indicated the solution. The proof of Arnav and Khushi both clearing up the mess came while Arnav paid the entire "Rent" in today's episode.

The "Scattered Chana " story again started with the "Repeat Telecast" of Shyam giving blank calls like ASR's father did years back and Naani and Maami taking care of 2 kids then and now.

Let's visit the ORIGIN of this story. 

Edited by doodleberry - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Me on First page and thanks to all those wonderful ppl who liked my previous write up

Some good progress was shown in todays episode. Shyam has started his plan and his first target and easy prey is Anjali his Rani Saibha'and it is not unnoticed by mamiji because anjali starts a lie only to get caught later..Shows that the paln which shyam has started will be brought out in open by mamiji only'

"This was what love meant after all: sacrifice and selflessness. It did not mean hearts and flowers and a happy ending, but the knowledge that another's well-being is more important than one's own." ? Melissa de la Cruz

Khushi is selfless and she has done it for arnav but the way she has taken is not proper and she knows it that's why everypoint of time she prays to Devi Maiyya but when will she understand this??

Thank got arnav found out that her dimag is not fine'and Khushi realises that he is after her only..Loved arnav's concern for Buaji and Khushi's family'His concern and love is full on mode'.

"One of life's primal situations; the game of hide and seek. Oh, the delicious thrill of hiding while the others come looking for you, the delicious terror of being discovered, but what panic when, after a long search, the others abandon you! You mustn't hide too well. You mustn't be too good at the game. The player must never be bigger than the game itself"- Baudrillard, Jean

He got a doctor for buaji's check up and on when khushi asked why he has called the doctor here he tells that he has called him to play hide and seek with her'True this I understood that arnav and Khushi are playing hide seek game. One hiding the love and one seeking the love. Time has come for it to come open

Now comes the story told by Khushi:

The story moves back to 2 years.The family was a happy and fun loving family. The family had a daughter and a Son. They married the son in a grand manner and welcomed the bride'From here she tells that a nanhi si jaan was tortured'That little soul has been tortured a lot..In every breath of that soul we can see the sadness filled story. Then one day a son was separated from its mother'The daughter is 35 years old and living in Mumbai and that nanhi hi jaan is living alone'Now who wants to connect this'Seems like Shyam his sister and the sister's child is it???...why the little soul has been tortured'??

Then had a good dose of romance and a kiss in the cheek'come what may ArShi are best in romance'Loved the scene..ASR never loses any bet'One day I m sure we will see both kissing each other and Khushi willingly giving back to him the kiss'But bitwa is hell bent on completing the kiss that too on a certain area and when that was not possible he took cheeks'But Khsuhi also would have done it today if not for that paper'She loves his presence she loves his proximity she loves his touch everything but the girl is confused'She was all set to lend her support to him and at that time he trashed her saying she is responsible for all the hoopla and mess and why she came in his life'then took the name of contract'Even I would have been hell confused if I was with Arnav Singh Raizada'Yes by this time she has to understand him but yaar emotions love guilty when over rididng we lose our understanding power'So Khsuhi is back to her self where she things all is fair in Lie and Lie and get away from the situation' Just enjoyed the smile she had when she realised he kissed her'

Somehow I feel Shashi and Arnav will only will make her learn abt the realities of life and how to go with it..First let her enjoy her share of love from Arnav and he too both have been tortured so much yaar..

Finally Faraq padtha hai returns'this time its for ehsaan..Khsuhi is angry for him to pay the house rent..beacuse for her now he doesn't need any of his help when she has totally come out but for him he gets mad hearing it because she is his wife and her family is his family..buaji and the house matters for him too and he has the rights to make the problem straight..

Precap brings the real story..Nani as the real guide tells arnav that there marriage has completed 6 months and here in room Arnav has FB's of how he made Khsuhi to marry him for 6 months and the realisation dawns on him why she left him'.If you notice in the calender when he turns the page you can see its written Happiness'Yes its happy time for Arnav and Khushi and their marriage time'And for us Rabba vey time'The real intense one'He will sure make her realise that their love is beyond this contract and marry once again and make her to revive her  feelings for him'.Bring it on 

Finally a dhamakedaar promo will do its magic...Its really the need of hour...

Edited by sarunrocks - 11 years ago
Nia.D thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Bad Liars

I really enjoyed the episode today - no, not because of the peck on the cheek, but because of the steady unravelling of threads to weave the bigger picture that was laid out.

Poor Khushi, out of her selflessness to honour the Contract, and to keep her Arnavji happy by keeping Di happy, she hides out at her comfort zone - Buaji's place. Also, out of a bit of immaturity and slight silliness, she goes and tells the kind of lie that can be easily caught.

I thought my Khushi was brighter than this. Such a lie, really? And then it came upon me, of course, my dearest Khushi is hopeless with lies - time and again she has been told that she is zero when it comes to lying. The lie isn't really a lie. The lie is an excuse to be blind to the truth laid in front of her - that Arnav wants her as a part of his life.

Why then, you may ask, is she turning away from the man who she knows loves her? I think, it's probably the case of, once bitten twice shy. And in Khushi's case, it is 'many times bitten, hence terribly shy'.

Time and again, this girl's delicate, pure, defenceless heart has fallen for this man. Time and again, her love-struck heart has been trampled on, hurt, pained, rejected and attacked after showers of love and affection by the very same man. Isn't it natural then for her, to protect her innocent heart from being hurt again? And what better way to do it, than by implementing the Contract and Arnavji's happiness to come up with an excuse of Buaji being unwell, to save her gentle heart before it can be cut through yet again?

Frankly, Khushi is afraid to hope again - in love. Sad... my poor little Khushi, the sunshine of Hope for others is not prepared to hope that all will be well between her and Laad Governor. She will continue to hope for others, but the sun-rays of hope in her life are set against the sunshine of love setting into twilight.

Arnav has to reignite that soul of hope in love for her - in clear words. Apparently, loving, passionate actions don't factor as commitment in Khushi's brains. He has to spell it out for her - in bold capital letters too! Wondering how 'bold' he can get! 😉

Arnav, secure in the belief that Khushi has accepted him as her husband - that she will come back to RM, that she will stay with him forever is unable to fathom the reason for her crazy behaviour.

He is content that the two most important women in his life are in their rightful positions in his life. His Di, as always his ever loving sister-childhood companion, and Khushi - his love, life and wife!

Arnav has immersed himself in the role of a husband so naturally that Khushi's family has become his family too. The concern for Buaji was well shown today when he gets the Doctor to check her. The 'Contract' does not feature anywhere in Arnav's mind. To him, the Contract might as well be in a dustbin, or it's just a piece of gibberish that holds no meaning in his and Khushi's relationship.

Little does he know, that wife dearest has faced his flirtatious, loving side many times before, raising her hopes and love, only to be rudely awakened to the harsh side of him. Arnav is unaware that Khushi's heart will be unable to bear anymore thrashings. He continues with his gestures of love that only serve to confuse and disarrange Khushi with every moment of it.

For a man who never let anyone else, except his Di, have any right over him, he smoothly relinquishes himself to Khushi - giving her all right and power over him. ASR has come so very far in this ongoing journey of love!

Khushi however refuses to acknowledge the power Arnav has handed over to her. Arnav will have to reconcile, reassure and clarify the fact and truth of their relationship to Khushi.

Just like he brought up the 'Contract' to stop her from leaving RM, he will have to verbally let her know that they are in for a lifelong marriage - just like the old lady blessed them during Arnav's first stay at GH - "saat janmon ka rishta banaye rakhe".

Thus, the above paves way for Arnav-Khushi's re-marriage. It would be lovely if they take the saat pheras together - only two of them, without family. Grand marriage can be scheduled later... I don't know, but the former would be more magical, classic ArHi chemistry love scene! 😍

Anjali is back on her feet - literally! So much so that no one accompanies her! Improvement in RM members, but at the wrong time! Or right time (story-wise). Two missed calls, a signal? To Anjali? She magically pops up there after the second telephone ring. Anjali is also as bad at lying as Khushi is, not to mention, careless. Of course, she couldn't go 'out' of the house, but even so, a careful person would have not hobnobbed with 'mysterious person' at the main gate!

Maamiji, ever observant, ever-caring for her children catches Anjali red-handed (almost). Anjali lied to her, that much she knows, but why? Maamiji the detective will be on the prowl again? Will have to wait and see.

POPCORN WATCH

Repeat Telecast: Interesting one here... repeat telecast of what exactly? Arnav-Khushi's past (that DB laid down?), or Arnav-Khushi re-marriage? Or Shyam's entire truth in front of Anjali - this time she witnessing his true colours?

Bhateeji ki pati bahut bura tha: Aww... poor Arnav... He knows how much hurt and pain he has given Khushi. He ees still sad and guilty for not believing her, not trusting her, and for misunderstanding her. Also, there was a hint of disappointment mixed with anger that Khushi lied to him... since is unaware that the Contract has made an impact in Khushi's brains, he feels let down as a husband that his wife did not confide in him, and instead fed him lies.

Haath dhokar humaare peeche pad gayye: Of course Khushi - if that is not clear enough for you about how much your Laad Governor loves you...! He'll be behind you until you finally accept your marriage and relationship.  😃

Naaniji with pickle: Yay, my dearest pickle makes an appearance yet again! I'm actually tired of putting down my view about it so many times - that it is a preservative, and since once again they've shown Naaniji with it, only goes to show that the matriarch will preserve the relationships from getting spoilt. As the oldest. Wisest member of the family - it will be Naaniji who will always be at the helm of fixing disjointed affairs among her children.

Hide & Seek: So many people playing Hide & Seek currently. Anjali-Shyam, Khushi (with her feelings), oh, not that many people after all! But of course, Shyam's real face is yet to be seen by Anjali - it is still hidden. Bauji's condition too has to be revealed. And the main one: Khushi has to hear, understand and accept from Arnav that she is now Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada. No more KKGSR (though I love it!)

Role Reversal: Today we saw Khushi moving forward, and Arnav backing against the door! When these two do realize that they are equals, there will be passion and aggression with neither willing to back down! Will wait for that day. For now, Khushi, whether she accepts it or not, has already stepped in as Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada with her re-creating her husband's mannerisms.

Poora parivaar sukhi nahi hai: Need to exercise my brains on this one, or else will just see what DB has to say! 😆

Khushi's story to the doc: It had me rolling around in mad laughter!! Fine comedy...😆

ROFL Line of the Day

Kahin aapka bwoyfriend toh naahin Saasuma!!

🤣
🤣🤣

Obviously left the best for last... the...

KISS

No, I'm not going to sit and describe it, it's perfect as it is. Just loved the whole mushy, gooey feeling that accompanied it. My heart stopped for a moment, my breath got caught, my eyes were as wide as Khushi's when Arnav leaned in and gave her a nice, lingering kiss on her cheek. ☺️

The scene before that was one I always hoped would play out... Arnav, ever the opportunist, finds his wife close enough to him, and brings up his ever famous 'shart' knowing fully well the advantage he can have. But his equal, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada is no less, gets as close to him as possible, and while he's lost in the moment, grabs the paper and ends the shart! 😆

Loved the possessive, passionate, and desirous hand around her waist and shoulder - both times, holding her securely, claiming her as his, and keeping her by his side (in his life). 😳

Here, relive the heart-thumping moments:

😉 😉 😉

My favourite moment of the day

Khushi touching her cheek where Arnavji kissed her. Her face lit up with the most tender, blushing, lovely hint of smile before her countless painful experiences from the past intruded and snapped her back to reality.

The day isn't far when she realizes that, Arnavji's real Khushi is Khushi herself. Just like he is her 'Ocean' of Happiness.

CREDITS

Barun Sobti: Please get your hair cut, less gel, wash your face regularly (it looks oily), and please do change your shirt (I'm as fed up of it as your kidnapping special vest!) I'm glad Khushi didn't buy the baniyan in the end - I swear I'm done looking at them cause of you! 😡

Sanaya Irani: You just charm me with your smile! 😊

Abha Parmar: I love you as Buaji!! I loved the way you were so interested in the sad story that your adorable Daamadji was telling you! Cute pairing with Barun! 😃

READERS

Hey guys, I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday. Was whacked out after a long day, and was not able to string sense and words together. I may be off/on this week on... Will try and write short updates if possible.

Take care, and enjoy the show - relax your minds and watch it - really helps! Forget about future tracks and concentrate on the present. Thanks for your sweet, thoughtful 'Likes' and 'Comments'!! Hugss... 🤗

Lovey,

Nia 😳
Edited by Nia.D - 11 years ago
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Something very important the PRECAP:

Arnav will have his mentos moment tomorrow after nani reminds him of 6 months of his wedding..he will rush and check the calender and quickly calculate...6 + atleast 1 month...damn DI is not showing...she needs a doctor ASAP..the child's growth is restricted,...

😆

Peeps I am absolutely sleep deprived so please bear the horror...😳

The episode started with a concerned Arnav reaching Gupta House and Khushi witnessing that in a fix...she comes up with a plan to deceive him and in order to fulfill it pushes Buaji almost making the darling woman choke on her Gol Gappa...Engaging buaji in drinking water she calls Arnav to tell him that they are at the LaxmiNagar hospital and he should pick them up from there...Arnav falls for the lie and moves away from the house and is on his way to the hospital...

Here Buaji is getting more and more suspicious of Khushi's erratic behavior...however Khushi divert's her attention by saying that she wants to buy a Banyaan which buaji immediately assumes its for Arnav...

What horror?? Haven't we have had enough of one banyaan... a crude joke by CVs by God...itni mushkil se Arnav ki Banyaan se chutkara mila and here they remind us of it again..probably to warn us to stop ranting abt  his brown clothes otherwise they can always revert back to the dirty banyaan...😆...luckily Arnav goes away in time and Khushi does not buy it...otherwise we could have got buaji making him wear it to check the size...

However once Khushi reaches home she calls up Arnav to tell  him to go back home as she has reached GH with buaji...irking Arnav...however she commits a lil blunder by telling Arnav that they could not meet the doctor as he was unwell himself...clearly Arnav Singh Raizada cares for his loved ones and immediately gets in touch with a doctor to take to Buaji's house. Khushi mutters to herself that ASR us ki jaan ke peechay haath dho ker pare hain...little does she know that the man will not rest until he makes her his completely..

Cut to RM...where we see nani once again covering and preserving contents in an urn...again indicating that she will keep all preserved and well in the family at any cost and will prove to be the true matriarch...we see two blank calls first one attended by mami and then nani..both receive no response from the other end...mami's dialog repeat telecast and aap ka boyfriend gave me an inkling to 2 things...
1) either it goes straight with doods track and confirms history repeating itself...where initial Damad Ji was the boyfriend of Shyam's sister and now in repeat telecast current damad ji was the fiancee of Khushi for some time...

2) We still don't know how Anjali and Shyam met and got married..All that has been mentioned is that he was fighting a case for them...could it be referring to Anjali's earlier courtship days...maybe thats how shyam initially started contacting Anjali...

Enters Anjali...who has been shedding less or for that matter no tears since her talk with Arnav..ironically she had received the blank call right before that little heart to heart with arnav bitwa...she calmly informs nani that she wants to go for a walk and when nani volunteered or actually grabbed the offer and wanted to tag along...Anjali politely yet firmly tells her that she wants to be alone...poor nani...

Point to be noted milord: Anjali di has taken off all ornaments but she is keeping her sindoor and Mangalsutra quite intact...😳

Back at GH house Khushi thanks DM for buaji's afternoon napping habit but is surprised by the knock on the door...hoping that nothing further goes wrong she opens the door to find a roly poly sophisticated looking man...(Cvs ne kiddu to waapis nahin diya but hired a cousin of one either manu or rana to play the doctor...how shweeet...thank you😳) who turns out to be the doctor brought by ASR..after the usual husband wife banter the doctor is allowed or rather forced in the house to see a sleeping buaji...Khushi tricks Arnav in going out of the room and feeds a cock and bull story to the doctor who falls for it and prescribes Vitamins to buaji to keep khushi's lie to Arnav intact...though the story seemed pointless but has great connection to the track...our darling doods will be providing the well needed insight on it so I will simply move forward...

Arnav gets hold of the prescription and Khushi wants it back...this led to a scene which was amalgamation of two past scenes..

1) where she wants her blue tooth back and he is angry with her...but ultimately she tricks him using Anjali's name and gets it back
2) The pool side puchuk pappi scene...where after being kissed she ran off like a mouse with a cat on its tail...she blushed and was shocked..

today she wanted to grab the prescription but he grabbed her lovingly by the waist but what diverted his attention not Do but Khushi's closeness to him
And the kiss he gave today though startled her at first but then kick started her dhak dhak and ended with a brief shy smile...

Again a massive change in reactions and outcomes...😳

Last but not the least we saw Anjali conversing with someone outside the gate..she is observed by none other that Manorama Bond...who on inquiry is fed a lie but it is caught immediately due  to the ringing of the phone...though mami smiled and escorted her inside her antenna are on full alert and I think she might be redeemed soon...

ASR being ASR has apparently gleaned the information out of the doctors mouth..and is back to GH to question Khushi..where she is ready to assault him for paying the GH rent...flashback to hospital..where she ranted that don't you think I am capable of paying the bills for my father's medical expenses...she rants...then excuses herself for the bad manners and sits alone and cries whereby he comes and awkwardly offers support...not knowing why he is doing it..

Now today when she questions him he simply states back with authority that she is his wife and he cares for her and her family...

See the Differnce in Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada..the awkward at expressing feelings man is now openly expressing his haq on hi wife..😃

Point to be noticed Milord: for the very first time Khushi ranted and walked forward and Arnav heard and walked backward..ultimately to be stopped by the door...

Another important point to be noted Milord: GH has latches and Arnav never forgets to fasten them..so ladies and gentlemen...GH is a better place to romance than RM..thus proved...😳

Now if you liked  the new doctor and his cute cuddley pudley smile then please press "LIKE"

Edited by Arhimaniac - 11 years ago
"It is a clear gain to sacrifice pleasure in order to avoid pain."
-Arthur  Schopenhauer

6 Months Ago:

Arnav:

A man who finally found his ground , who had finally admitted to himself that he is in love, who was all set to express himself found the very girl in the arms of a leech. 

Result: He sacrificed his love for his sister and his life turned upside down

Change in status Quo: He immensely hated the girl whom he was in love with.

Focal Point: Anjali Jha.. For whom her brother did a ultimate sacrifice.

Root cause: Shyam Manohar Jha..

Anjali:

She announced she was going to realize her most cherished dream come true. That would be she was entering motherhood.

Khushi:
This girl was summoned to terrace and she was expecting to enter the world of paradise. Had lots of dreams about her about to be changed world. She had finally found her Raj Kumar. Was suddenly caught off guard when a sinful man changed the very course of her life. 

Result: She paid an ultimate price. She become an orphan again. Her character maligned. Faced inhumane living conditions, Nobody to call her own. A goat was her dear friend. Every door was shut on her expect for that compassionate eyes of her babuji. That was the only source of hope that pulled her together. She was alive because those eyes believed in her. He was her pillar of support and strength.

Shyam:

His evil nature was revealed to Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. But he got a new lease of life. He was given a chance to redeem and to look forward for a life with this wife and his baby.
Result: Royal treatment that never stopped. Lusty eyes that never stopped. Schemes that never stopped. Playing with lives that never stopped.

6 Months After:

Arnav:
He is a man who has fully realized the depth of  his love for his wife. He has no qualms in declaring himself as a husband. He is a changed man now who recognizes himself even in a broken mirror. Has no air of pretentious. He has understood the life of middle class inlaws and is one among them when he visits them. Is making a round trip to inlaws almost 4 times a day on some or the other pretext to catch a glimpse of his wife. Whose heart beats for his wife every time. 

Result:
A total husband material. (Who would have expected this from Mr. Raizada)

Change in Status Quo:
Madly deeply crazily happily in love with Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta (Singh Raizada)

Focal Point:
Anjali Jha and Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta. Both are on same pedestal

Root cause:
Shyam Manohar Jha who happen to kidnap him 

Anjali:
 Right now is walking into a dreaded territory. She life has changed to a larger extent. She is preferring solitude. But she is hatching something. She is definitely up to something.

Khushi Kumari Gupta (Singh Raizada): 
Again destiny's child. Paying her dues once again. History repeats in her case. Again character maligned by a parasite. Again going to lose a family. 

Result:
Same old story. Has to forgo her cherished dreams of married life with her husband. Again paying the ultimate sacrifice. Nothing ever changes for this darling girl . Lets say Ditto Ditto Ditto.

Shyam:
 Never learns anything. 

Result:
Seeking an entry into RM so that royal treatment never stops, scheming never stops and playing with life never stops. 

4 characters and their journey continues... 

Edited by mommamia - 11 years ago
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
  The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love
                and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, 
         you will discover that for you the world is transformed.
                                                                                        ~Jiddu Krishnamurti

The episode which was disguised in lightheartedness.. But full of hidden meanings and clues.. After being a part of redux in the past few months.. I have learnt to recognise when the writer and the director are trying to convey something else by showing something else entirely...

The question is how much we understand it? Are we swayed by the way Khushi is trying to turn everything into a joke? Or are we able to see through her and catch a glimpse of her real reasons and figure out what is really motivating her?

The clues, I will leave for the experts to decode.. I will just proceed to give my thoughts on the episode...

Khushi, forever the sanka devi is in her home territory where nothing she does surprises anyone.. Be it pulling Bua ji out to eat gol gappas.. or sending her away to bring water.. only to pull her away and ask her to buy 'banyaan' when hiding behind the huge utensil.. hiding from her Arnav ji.. All bua ji said was "sanka devi ki sanak badhti hi ja rahi hai"

Calling Arnav ji to come and pick them up from the Laxmi Nagar Hospital.. only to call him back and tell him that they have already reached home, everything is fine.. he can go back to RM.. All he responded was "tumhaara dimaag to theek hai?" When he inquired how is bua ji.. what did doctor say.. She could not come up with the simple truth that Bua ji is ok.. Nothing to worry.. Calling troubles to her door step.. She lied that they could not meet doctor, as doctor himself was sick...😆

Arnav ji landed at your door with doctor.. Underestimated him much???😉 What did you expect? Knowing that bua ji is very ill and has not been able to see a doctor.. he will let things be? He is a man of action.. He is Arnav Singh Raizada.. He is an anomaly to the saying "the well does not go to the thirsty, but the thirsty has to find his way to the well" 

He is the well you are dying to drink from.. And he will keep coming to you.. How long will you ignore your thirst for his love and acceptance.. He will entice you and break down your reserves bit by bit.. He will piece everything together and he will win you back.. He will make sure that you realise what you are to him.. 

He is making cracks in your armour ain't he?? Every time he is close.. Your heart races.. Every time he touches you.. you lean into him.. Every time he holds you close.. you realise a little more that he is your husband.. Every time he tries to kiss you,, you cannot tear your gaze away from his face.. and every time he brands you with his lips, the woman in you rejoices, wants more and is lost.. and is left breathless..

Well as some wise man and a deluded woman once said.. "khushi ji jab aapko jhooth bolna aata hi nahi, to aap koshish bhi kyun karti hain?"
Why Khushi?? Such feeble lies, when you are planning to leave him FOREVER??
How long do you think you can keep up the lies??

As expected the cauldron of your lies does not have much capacity and it did not take your beloved hubby even a day that you have been lying to him left, right and center.. So he marches back to you and recites the story that you told the doctor to you and bua ji.. Acknowledging the part where you said "bhati ji ka pati bahut bura aadmi hai!"

The whole scene at Bua ji's place screamed of one thing.. The husband-wife relationship.. Her calling him up to pick them up.. His asking, why didn't she call earlier, he would have accompanied them.. Her not letting him enter the house and his barging inside saying let it be.. tired of her antics.. Goes to show how comfortable they are with each other.. How much right they have on each other, and show that right unknowingly.. The way he held her to himself.. the way she snatched the prescription.. And the way he planted a lingering kiss on her cheek reminding her that he never loses holding her possessively.. 

The doctor asking her.. Are you not married?? And her reply to that..😆
What a fascinating story she cooked up.. Makes one wonder.. Whose sad tale is it? Is it fictional or does it have some bearing with the people in her life??

She learns that he has paid off the rent.. He finds out that she had been lying about bua ji's health.. Once again tempers ruling their action.. He wants to know why the hell did she lie?when she is only concerned about that now that she has left him.. how can she accept his charity.. How can she let him do any favour?
His reply to her outburst.. You are my wife.. Bua ji and this home have some meaning for me too.. 

Mr Raizada, changed much?? Aren't you a different man altogether since the day you have realised that she is an integral part of your life.. There is no distance you are not willing to travel to reach her.. Nothing you will not do, to please her.. Nothing you will stop at to make her rightfully YOURS... Has your love for her not humbled you? Doesn't every time she says she does not want or need your money, make you glad that you were wrong about her..Aren't you afraid of the fact that you need her much more than she will ever need you? Wasn't this the reason that you broke her heart innumerable times??

Now face the consequences.. You were successful in breaking her heart repeatedly.. You have your work laid ahead of you if you want to mend her heart.. You have to prove to her that you cannot live without her and you will be far more happier with her in your life than without her.. Only then will she come back to you.. Only then she will accept you as her Husband completely.. You have to reinforce her belief that Marriage is FOREVER.. you are hers FOREVER.. 

Arnav told bua ji the whole story himself.. Will it be Arnav who will reveal the whole truth behind the marriage to bua ji himself? Is this the reason we are seeing these 2 bond and gel so well.. Cos when the truth about how instrumental bua ji was in forcing Khushi to get engaged to Shyam comes out.. how will he react??
And when the truth that he married her forcibly for only 6 months.. will bua ji spare him?? Are they trying to understand each other so that they can over come their differences when the need arises.. Will Khushi try to calm bua ji down?? Will Khushi try to save Bua ji from Arnav's wrath?? Arnav and Bua ji have formed a lovely bond, which is soon going to tested.. Hope the trust in this relationship lasts...

Raizada mansion
The game of missed call has started in RM.. First it was Anjali.. Then it was Mami ji.. and finally Nani ji... An indication that Damaad ji will try to sway these ppl to his side.. 

Akash he knows will never disregard Arnav's decision.. But mami and nani may still be reeled on to his side with his sweet talks.. At least that is what he thinks.. He is unaware of the fact that nani has accepted that he was the one at fault.. not Khushi.. And mami is only going to get suspicious if he tries to sweet talk her.. Mami may be many things.. but she always was a straight shooter.. 
Today when she sees Anjali speaking to someone.. She does not stand and spy.. she asks Anjali whom was she talking to.. Only when she is is lied to.. her antennas pique up.. 

Is it the rebirth of Manorama Bond.. whom we had lovingly painted as the Devil's advoctae who will be responsible for bringing out Shyam's truth... Or is it jus another googly??😕

The optimist in me says.. Good times ahead... Our questions will be soon answered.. One of Arnav's is answered tomo.. The truth of Khushi's departure.. The 6 months are over..

The biggest question of all.. The curious case of missing baby bump! Anji is atleast 7 1/2 months pregnant tomo.. High time she starts sporting a bump...

Last but not the least.. Thanks for the love and support guys..

Love ya

Kopal

Edited by Chani123 - 11 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Arshi Analizers

"A weed is but an unloved flower." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

An episode that portrayed lightheartedness for intense emotions brewing underneath. There was an evident line of grey between the black and white today.

Khushi's lies continue today crossing the limit and unraveling in front of the person who means the most to her. She is once again hiding, letting her fear over rule her. 
Khushi had always felt like an outsider even in midst of the warmth of a family. She has considered herself enormously fortunate to have a family who took her in and thus, she feels as if she can't ever repay them for that! That's the reason why she never let her sorrows and problems out in the open. She lives for others instead of herself and that's why she always brushes away the problems knocking her door.

Khushi had tried shutting Arnav out of her life many times but it had been always Arnav who opens the door and steps toward her. Till now, Arnav has never given a reason to Khushi for trusting him and putting her faith in him. He had been sidelined by her like another person in her life. Not because she doesn't love him but because every time she had leaned on him, he hadn't been able to provide the comfort she required. Because everytime somehow it turns pout to be her fault and she actually takes it to be her fault! Today, she had felt guilty for lieing but I t wasn't because like the past he wasn't there. This time her happiness may cost the happiness of his Di and ultimately there actually won't be a happiness, and this is where Bua Ji's line comes into play "poora parivar dukhi tha!" meaning that people from both the sides, GH & RM would be unhappy.

A feeble lie as an excuse, Khushi has once again tried shutting the doorsto her heart by not letting Arnav in the house but the surging love inside her was strong enough to dismiss the lock on the armor around her heart, letting Arnav barge in the house with authority. 

The Tragic Tale

Pardon me here, my Hindi/Urdu is really weak so I understood half of whatever was presented, especially the part that was describing the relations.

- The Nanhi se jaan has been mentioned again as a helpless and mercilessly tortured one. Is it an indication that Shyam will use the baby to blackmail? 

- The only daughter, who is 23 is all alone. A mention to Khushi who is 23 and is alone surrounded by fears of her own; considering that she hadn't confided in anyone. 
 [Fron what I know, 23 symbolizes change and easily adapted to new surroundings. Let's see what DB has to say on the fact!]

- The neice who is confined to her house by her husband. Khushi hasn't been allowed to leave for anywhere without Arnav's permission. She hadn't experience pure happiness in last six months, hiding behind a smile for someone else. She herself till now doesn't realize how much lost and damaged she is. She doesn't want to hope for more fearing that it'll hurt her more along all the way. She herself utters the misfortune of neice, thus she would herself disclose the secret of last six months to GH members specifically. Also Bua ji had just picked up on the parts concerning the neice and her silent call for help!

Arnav Singh Raizada

He had today woken up with hope filled up inside him. He had managed to have his wife accept him, or so he thought and had even brought a smile on her face bright and early. His insecurities were wavering away because all was turning to be fine!

He had today taken a step, picking up his responsibilities on this new found feeling and relation, which is crumbling right under his nose.
And when he'll find realize that what his previous actions had led too, he won't be sitting back.  -Yeh Arnav Singh Raizada haat dooh kar hamare pheeche parre hain.

The Case Of Blank Calls

The Blank call was obviously from none other than Shyam, ringing first to Anjali who actually would side with him. The next target would be Mami who was against Khushi, and Mami with her doubts will keep an open eye & third would be Nani ji who would blantly refuse as she has realized that it was never Khushi's fault but always "Daamad ji"

>>Nani ji had been sitting with pickles, being the one to finally knot the family together!
>>Mami ji had picked up with Anjali lying and meeting someone. I believe Shyam will be back among us soon! *happy tears* 

An overwhelming episode that served its purpose of entertainment! There was romance, comedy and a pinch of suspense and thrill! 

Precap looks promising! I hope the intensity to return soon!

Edited by areeba_blossom - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on...

An episode that talked about love ,breathed about the commitment for love and the hurdles you would gladly endure for love...
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
For Anjali
I lost you and  the will to live on...
Your memories a sharp pain that pierces my heart...
Of broken dreams and shattered promises...
still the flame of your love burns bright and refuses to die...
for the life that  breathes within me...
I will go on for me and you... 
across the distance and spaces that have cropped in between...

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone

For Khushi
I learnt what is love when I saw the twinkling stars reflecting in your eyes,
I felt love when you held me in your strong embrace away from the fears that engulfed me...
I tasted love with your sweet kisses...
I understood love when you would not let me go...
But to see you hurt my love... breaks my heart...
so I leave you...to see your happiness from afar...
Your smile would always linger...
For my heart to go on...

You're here there's nothing I fear
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on.

For Arnav
I never knew love till you came across...
I never knew what it meant to have a shoulder to lean on
till you gave one...
I never knew laughter could spread a cheer till you 
brought a smile on my face...
I never knew that I  had a heart that beats till I held you close...
I never knew I would stop to breathe if  you ever left my side...
I know now I cannot ever let you go...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f8bww-MvTw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Updating...
RANDOM THOUGHTS
ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA
ek dorahe pe aa k khara hai wo shakhs
ek taraf behna hai, jo dunya hai uss ki