Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lubs. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
TFS ! G8 news ! now sada mammas Times up πŸ˜ƒ CONGRAGULATIONS MAAMASHRI πŸ‘  Leave raadharaani...mei INDU ke reaction ke inthzaar mei hu...🀣
INDU ke MAMA ka BAAND BAAJA BHARAAT... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•πŸ₯±πŸ˜² Yuuuhuuu πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘Edited by Chincharmingal - 11 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
Namz if Sanchi use her as trump card than I am ok to give her chance...But anything related to Sada give me cringe...
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lol...I know what you mean Kul! He is an awesome actor. I just don't know his name πŸ€”
Silentsoul thumbnail
@Namz I usuallt skip his scene...His scene are always so OTT>..only thing is good his ear...who express too...πŸ˜†otherwise his overused redundant daoglues and expression mujhe byhart ho chuke hai
Namita-M thumbnail
Kul I used to watch Chand Chupa Badal Mein...in 2010. The reason I joined IF, he played the role of the lead's father...omg...such a big difference in the two roles...I like watching and cursing him on screen πŸ˜†
Silentsoul thumbnail
DID hee I stopped that show even in month...Okie was hee girl father who was always sulking...πŸ˜†I dont wathc too much negativity  oozing scene...isliye I never though of wtahcing RJN...after trying in april...but 29 june onward more Insha less Sada co worked for me...
Namita-M thumbnail
I liked Kinshuk and Neha's chemistry...and to top it all off Neha and I became friends...she is such a sweetheart...so now I follow all her shows and support her.
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i liked nivi's and aditya jodi but when they were seperated and viren came in between the 2...i stopped watching the serial...and i was never ever its regular watcher. Just turned my remote here and there

I like neha sargam's voice...indian idol
khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks vdry much for the information
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
TFS...

ROFL what was the nedd of this character??πŸ˜†

is Sadanand will himself end up in giving divorce??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†