TOI: Ranveer to run-away to London in Rab Se Sona

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Zee TV is all set to witness the most anticipated wedding of the season.

Ranveer ( Ashish Sharma) and Sahiba ( Ekta Kaul) are all set to tie the knot but the show will take a dramatic turn when the groom Ranveer runs away to London.

Both Ranveer and Sahiba's family are busy preparing for their wedding and everyone is quite excited about it. However, everything will come to a stand-still when Ranveer, who is ambitious and has always dreamt of going abroad, will run away on the D-day.

Sources inform Sahiba will sell off all her jewellery to help Ranveer financially. Ranveer however will get a call from the agent who will inform him about his London trip while he will be all set to leave with the baraat on the ghodi.

This will leave the entire family shocked and Sahiba's father who will be furious will announce to get Sahiba married in the next two days. Sahiba, who is madly in love with Ranveer will also run away to London after hearing this.

When contacted, Ekta and Ashish remained unavailable for comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for Sharing. But how does she runs to London? Is it after getting married to Daljeet? ðŸ˜•
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Thanks for Sharing. But how does she runs to London? Is it after getting married to Daljeet? ðŸ˜•

i also think shahiba married to Daljeet & then shaiba want to search ranveer in london...😆
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think she will get into a Contract marriage with Daljeet and then run to Ranveer.

thanks for sharing
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing Naresh !Edited by Rach. - 11 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
i saw another same article...but it contd as

Sahiba's father will b furious will all the happening...& he will declare that he will marry Sahiba within 2 days😊

here's the link for article
http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Ranveer_to_leave_the_baraat_in_midway_and_run_out_to_London_in_Rab_Se_Sona_Isshq-gid-16468-gc-16.html?_=18
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
tfs.. ya yeh toh hona hi tha.. the story will now move on to London.. :)
misha24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think sahiba will  marry to daljeet and then she will go to london in search of ranveer... promos dekhke toh yehi lagta hai!!!
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing naresh 
niki_09 thumbnail
waitng fr d future track to unfold