Amar Gowda got the most neglected character in D3

india4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Neither Amar nor his onscreen pair Rinni (played by Priyanka Soni) gets enough screen space in D3. When a new comer can be given so much importance then why not give these characters some more screen space. We see Amar most of the time doing useless chat with Bharat in the show not more than that. Even the chemistry between Amar-Bharat bonding is colder than Vicky-Nilesh & Rey-Swayam.

We also don't get to see a single Rimar scene these days. 

Why has Palki neglected Amar Gowda completely?

If you see in the interview videos taken by the Medias with ensemble D3 cast then you can find that Amar Gowda was not even given chance on many occasions to speak or to express his point of view. Either he is very shy to speak or he has been neglected completely.

Edited by shruthi87 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ya i agree. Amar G. is totally neglected and its not fair. I love Rimar they are too cute they shud be given sum screen space
..Rish.. thumbnail
I agree ... Amar Gowda seems to be neglected most of the time. injustice -big time. 
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
There is a RiMar ff in the forum by booksfreak07 and if u go n read it..its seriously awesome...nd i wud luv to see their chemistry! ๐Ÿ˜Š
they shud manage evry member...soo many talent and nothing happening! 
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Negligence of characters is always a favourism of D3. Hope they will rectify their mistakes๐Ÿ˜Š.

booksfreak07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

There is a RiMar ff in the forum by booksfreak07 and if u go n read it..its seriously awesome...nd i wud luv to see their chemistry! ๐Ÿ˜Š
they shud manage evry member...soo many talent and nothing happening! 

Thats really sweet of you to say, thanks!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Btw, I completely agree, those 2 characters have a lot of potential, their love story can be amazing if given a chance. They should really focus in the right direction. I know alot of ppl might want to watch their story and arent getting their wish. Atleast hats the case with me and thats why I decided to write my own story for them๐Ÿ˜Š
silver6strings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When there is Palki's oh-so-fav Whatshisname in the show, u expect Amar and rinni to be given screen space????๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก m scared SwaRon too might be sidelined in near future...
agree with u hope it changes he is cute he deserves more 
idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree with you...i think there should be more Rimar scenes...i think they look really cute together!