sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Let me catch my breathe! *breathe in, breathe out*

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!

Hayyyeee...!
😍😍😍😍

Can there anyone be more adorable! I swear, I was jumping off my computer chair watching that scene in the Princi's office! My poor computer chair! Looks like it has gotten another jodi which it would hate cuz I've got another one which is making me go gaga, laga, paga, vaga!

EEPPSSS...!

It's all in the eyes. That's the thing that popped into my head. It's all in the eyes. The office door opened and his eyes moved there. Sure enough, she was there. A little hesitant, a little scared but she stood there. Their eyes met. In that one second he knew it was gonna be alright. She was here. Simply can not say the beauty of that moment when she took small steps towards him and stood in front of him. Sure, her back was towards him and she couldn't see him. But his eyes were on her. She was his shield and he knew that he was safe.

Magic. Simple, pure magic.
😍

She said it that he was with her. Her eyes could not meet with the Principal because she was lying. Her voice was small, her tone was hesitant but she finished her sentence. All the time, he was looking at her. Her, his best friend. She was shielding him for God knew which time. And he just stood there seeing her to do so.

When all was done and they walked off, she was way ahead of him. She was angry, mad, annoyed, scared! She just wanted to go. He was happy, excited, relieved and he ran behind her. Then he was with her, his hand on her shoulder like he belonged there. And there was no discomfort on her face because she knew it belonged there.

She can't help it. She is soft and sweet. She can't help seeing someone in trouble. Specially if it is her friend.

"Fatty, tu aise hamesha itna defend kyun karti hai?"

There was nothing wrong in this sentence. Friends call each other names all the time. But he felt wrong. In that moment he was enraged. Finger pointing towards the culprit, his voice dangerous and possessive, he just said which proved my theory that I've been saying since last night; the thing which has been driving me crazy and literally making me dream about them.

"Hey! Don't call her Fatty!"

The words, the tone and most specially, the feeling of possessiveness in his voice. No one can dare call her names. No one, and specially NO ONE can call her names which are offending specially of her physical features. It's only him who call her that. It's only him who can call her "moti" because she is his best friend! Gyaaah! Don't you get the pure magic of it?! She is his! He has said it and he has proved it. Friend, savior, soul mate whatever! She is only his!

Panchi is Ranveer's.

Nonu ki moti!

And nothing can change that!

I can not explain the pleasure of seeing their easy going chemistry. He taps her shoulder lightly signalling her to escape. He plays with her chin as he says teasing remarks. She touches her shoulder and retorts sarcastically before walking away. And he laughs. He laughs as she walks away. Laughs because he is free. Laughs because it is her who can make him the happiest by just being there. Nothing more...

P.S - The precap is driving me crazy! EEEPPPSSS!! That back hug was OMG!!! SO FREAKIN' ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.P.S - Now I can peacefully die *dead*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hehe a cute post! Definitely loved the scene and a great analysis of the scene. I loved how she was standing in front of Ranveer as if vowing to protect him from all the negative forces of life. Surely a cute adorable moment <3 And then how he voiced up for her to tell Bobby to not call her fatty. It's like only he has the copyright for it <3
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

hehe a cute post! Definitely loved the scene and a great analysis of the scene. I loved how she was standing in front of Ranveer as if vowing to protect him from all the negative forces of life. Surely a cute adorable moment <3 And then how he voiced up for her to tell Bobby to not call her fatty. It's like only he has the copyright for it <3

Khushi! Yaar! The post is straight from the heart. The words flow when I see them man! I swear, when was standing in front of him in the office, my mouth was wide open! Such adorable protectiveness!! And he has copyright on it! Cuz it's official! Last night tou I was just saying it for the sake of it, like my own fantasy. But it was proved today! Panchi is only Nonu ki Moti! And no one else's! Gyaaah! I've gone crazy! 😍
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love their casual chemistry,so natural,so easy, their body language seems so natural and nothing seems forced,its really beautiful to watch...
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Mais-

Khushi! Yaar! The post is straight from the heart. The words flow when I see them man! I swear, when was standing in front of him in the office, my mouth was wide open! Such adorable protectiveness!! And he has copyright on it! Cuz it's official! Last night tou I was just saying it for the sake of it, like my own fantasy. But it was proved today! Panchi is only Nonu ki Moti! And no one else's! Gyaaah! I've gone crazy! 😍

I can see that. I read it twice. Says out the feelings of any person who's a fan of their jodi 😳 I was surprised when she walked in and stood in front like that. Nevertheless, I loved it more. And yup, yesterday, it was just for us but now officially, she is only nonu ki moti 😍
sujana9 thumbnail
awww ing tab se yaar ..OMG...kya episode ...hayee dnt call her fatty i was like HAYEEE ..!
percap dnt even ask ... d way he was hugging her FREAKING cute <3333333
me offcially DEAD
sourmisery thumbnail
Catatonic - Their chemistry works for them so much! It's so cute! But at the same time it has the potential to be intense. It is found so rarely and I am super glad they have it <3

Khushi - I like to call myself, "Certified RaHi fangirl"! Lolz! I've gone super crazy for them. I tou even dreamed of them. Well not them exactly but something like there was a super nice precap about them and I was rushing on the forum to go crazy over it. And it came true! Can't wait for tomorrow's "Bin Tere" back hug! eeepppsss...! <3 Hayyee! Nonu aur uski Moti! <3
sourmisery thumbnail
Sujana - I was toy hyperventilating! Awww karne ka time hi nahin mila! :P

Aditi - I KNOW! SUPER CUTE!! <3
sujana9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mais-

Sujana - I was toy hyperventilating! Awww karne ka time hi nahin mila! :P

hahhahah :PP😆 i was staring my screen in d percap...!

nonnu ki moti eeps<3333 d way she supported him in princi office ...! i thought she will never lie par waha tho she straight away did it for her NONNU ..!! gosh..i am just drooling over des two cuttpies 😍😍
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujana9

hahhahah :PP😆 i was staring my screen in d percap...!

nonnu ki moti eeps<3333 d way she supported him in princi office ...! i thought she will never lie par waha tho she straight away did it for her NONNU ..!! gosh..i am just drooling over des two cuttpies 😍😍

I know yaar! My mind went completely blank when she walked and stood infront of him. Kuch soch hi nahin paa rahi thi. Then when she started talking, more like lying, I started jumping! She was defending him! OMG! It was SOOO CUTE!!! 😳