Fari(Fariha)

fariya94

Nagesh anirudh

shamil

shourie(shourya)

swavai2(Swati Vaidjya)

Dee_76

Rules

1. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
2. Do not bash any actor or character .

Please introduce yourself to the other members in the thread.

[If any member wants to be included in member's list, please pm the topic maker]

Edited by divareena - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok so not in the mood to do analysis but anyways, nowadays, it cannot be called analysis even. It can be better termed as my heart's ranting...

The episode started with a beautiful scene where Nanhi and Addu are shown packing up their stuff with Jiji supervising them. Right now I would prefer not to mention their destination because it reminds me of a certain Mr. Gutless Dastardly Bhatnagar.

So they are all packing stuff, on seeing that, it really starts sinking into MIL and Megha finally that indeed that is the last night which Megha will be spending in Vyas house.
I feel weird while typing this but just rewind a few weeks back and I would have been writing in celebration of Megha's taking farewell from this house. In fact I have often prayed for it fervently, in the past, but right during this scene, instead of feeling even one iota of pleasure at this thought, all I felt was profound sorrow. Though MIL and Megha were also feeling sorrow, they were grieving too, but unlike me, for totally different reasons. Their grieving had an underlying flow of happiness to it while mine has just nothing underlying it except maybe dejection.

It was a touching scene, made my cry but right then, to spoil my grief too, tapkao-fied  Mr. U Know Who!!  Still clad in the pale gold sherwani, he was again contemplating something something, which cannot be named right now, but instantly he got the window calling him. So he goes to the window and his eyes fall on Megha hugging MIL, and you know what? It made that vintage smile appear on his face, his dead face actually lighted up like a city hall!! 

That makes me wonder, Mohan.  Megha still makes you smile, is it? Previously she made you smile as well as be honest, but what happened to all that? Where's it all gone? Why can't you bring yourself to come out with the truth? Anyways, before my monologue with Mohan turns into a courtroom prosecution, let's continue with the episode.

Next was Guru's scene with Mr. U Know Who ' It began with a classic Guru (of nowadays)

"Thanks! Megha didi ko Riddhima ka sach na bataney ke liye"

Hah!! Guru used to be Mohan's inner voice, surprisingly, nowadays it always sounds like Mohan's  S-inner voice. 

Mohan to Guru  ' 

"Mai ander hee ander mar raha hoon Guru"  (Yeah plz look our way too!)

"Ye raaz merey zameer ko kured raha hai" (aur hum mein be-shumar chaid, goliyon ke chaid kar raha hai)

"Megha ko iss tarha dhoka dekey Shaadi karna theek lag raha hai tujhey? " (But Guru isn't the one doing the shaadi !!! Come on Mohan, wake up!! Woh Guru shaadi kar raha hai jo tum uss ki raye le rahey hou?)

"Sahi kar raha hoon mai?" (Ask me ask me ask me ask me!!! I know it sounds Hermione-like but plz ask me lol)

"Uss ki hansi dekh ke, uss ko khoney ka khayal dara deta hai mujhey" (aur tumhey Megha se jootey padney ka khayal hum sab ko dara deta hai)

"Abhi sach bataoon ga tou shaadi tou pakka pakka tal jaye gi"  (Kia noble thinking hai, you get the award!)

"Wohi log sacchai janney ke baad, Papa ji ki be-izzati karney se chookey ge nahin"  (Majboor aur halaat se guftugu mein Mr. Bhatnagar)

Oh this scene was followed by a tortuous song sequence complete with the base of the TRI-angle. Yeah you guessed it right!! It's our very own Riddhi Piddi, making a grand entry with her first scene in this episode. But guess what? Though Mohan and Megha have changed clothes into sleeping gear, ready for their beauty sleep, but Riddhi is still in her God forsaken pink dress which she has been in, since whole last week. Anyways, it was hard to tolerate, with Riddhi in repeat flashback mode (yeah technology keeps getting more and more advanced), flashbacks of hospital and MM's sangeet.

Then came the Dawn of the new day, the  D-day. Now this D would stand for different visions, as per the reader's perspectives and their expectations  :) 

Dawn brought with it, a call from Indu to her son. Being a mother, she thought it necessary, that since she hadn't made ANY effort whatsoever, for her son's happiness so far, she should at least call and remind him about his lady love's impending marriage, to be held that day. Wah Indu Wah! Then she even went as far as to apply child psychology to her son's style and tone of statements. Lunch box full so Indu ka dimagh bhi hua zum zum!! Indu ka dimagh hua dhakka start, that there's something fishy fishy.

Of course Fishy reminded her of the only fishy person she knows, hence Renu's phone started ringing. But as usual, Indu the de-patient queen, let the call drop midway and decided on her own that she will definitely go to Megha's wedding.

Next came Renu, now this scene really, freakily, sounded like our own Neelu had gone and written it, hehe!
Renu finally gave voice to our emotions and feelings when she bestowed Sanjay with the auspicious words "Bin paindey ka Lota" & "Rondu"  :))

Anyways, Renu madam was very happy, but one significant thing caught my attention, as below

"Ijjat tou ussi ki uchali jaye gi, jis ki uchalni chahiye! Ye Renu ki jubaan hai"

Hmm, makes me wonder  :-? Renu is one character whose words, in current climate, I do choose to rely on.
So maybe, it would be Renu herself, who will end up getting her face blackened? Oh don't know what makes me think that..

Finally, came the best scene-by far of today's episode and that was Mohan Nanhi scene. Reminded me of the good old days but Mr. U Know Who, even then, did contemplate for a second, of telling the truth to Nanhi :O  But sadly got way-laid by Megha's parcel of ironed clothes.

Ironed clothes brought a super-long eye-lock of MM, that ended with an irritating wink by Mr.Mute Bhatnagar.

Seriously, what has happened to him? Hugging start karta hai, tou karta hee chala jaata hai, Megha se tou kabhi Riddhi se. Now he has started winking and goes on winking. Someone, plz get his right eye checked for serious Lid-drooping problems!

Now the handkerchief knot, Nanhi goes on to give a demo of opening the knot of her handkerchief as now her wish of Mummy getting happiness in life has been answered but Mohan in time stops her and asks

"Iss se sachi wish puri hoti hai kia?"

Much to our surprise and mental chagrin, not only has Mohan turned over a new (cracked) leaf but he has also forgotten all about Nanhi's knots  :O  Arrey Yaarr!! Mohan, issi knotted handkerchief ki wajah se tou tumhey tumhari stolen Damru wapas mili thi naa? Bhool gaya shayad, tonic piya karo Mohan beta!

Even tying the knot he didn't wish that the truth be disclosed to Megha. He only wished for marriage to come off smoothly, sad but true! 

Told you, it's cremation, anyday now!

Precap -  it's the same old but one thing again caught my attention ' Megha's sindoor fell on the floor but the camera clearly showed the under-ground angle of sindoor spilled with Megha standing above. Does that mean, Megha was standing on a glass-made floor? Intriguing+++

Thanks for reading the long piece :)

Edited by Fari- - 11 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
Small take on episode.
1. MIL-Megha scene was good. I liked kids part as well. That was well-written & enacted.
2. I feel bad for Mohan but he shouldn't have taken a decision to marry megha in such a hurry.
secondly I feel guru will always speak opposite of what mohan will speak... as if it's a tug of war between head & heart... if one is talking about right course other will talk about short-cut... isn't it justified? May be I don't want to see Guru's character assassination that's why I'm justifying him...
3. Today I laughed on Renu-Sanjay scene... Renu is the only character which is still constant... lol... she called sanjay "bin pende ka lota" πŸ˜† Looks like renu is trying to be over-smart...but her plan will fail soon.
4. Next comes MN scene... that was really wonderful... Like renu I don't want their relationship to change ever...πŸ˜‰
Nanhi was looking like a princess... really loved that scene... haa,,, such things are not letting me quit the show...kya kar dala..πŸ˜•

Edited by misty85 - 11 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
A better episode which made my mood happy again! Here I go..

Love the starting! Kids are packing their stuff as the time has arrived! πŸ˜ƒ 

Seeing their bags and luggage, I was imagining Mohan, Megha and Guru sitting together with their hands on their heads after the wedding! Roof pe shayad saaman rakhne waale hai ya phir ghar pe rakh diya toh paacho balcony mein soyenge! Waah! πŸ˜†

Loved the emotional moment between Megha and her MIL. Touchy and sweet! πŸ˜³

Coming to Mohan, as expected, he came home with the guilt look on his face but as soon as he saw Megha, he slightly smiled for a nanosecond. Aww! Megha ko dekhke sab kuch bhool jaate ho naa, Mohan ji? πŸ˜³ Moving on...

He got freshened up and had a conversation with Guru,who is being selfish for the happiness of his bhaiya and everyone and as a human being, I can relate to it! Mohan's guilt was clear in whatever he was saying and his voice! *sigh* Humesha destiny isko hi aise complicated situation mein kyon daal dete hai yaar?  For him, aage kua hai aur peeche khaai...Agar sach kaha toh sab ki khushiyaan aur Vyas family ka izzat bhaad mein jaayega aur agar chup raha toh humesha ek darr sataata rahega! 

Coming to the song sequence.. The night before the wedding! Bride in thoughts of her groom! Aww love it! πŸ˜³ Udhar, Mohan is restless! 

Chalo, ab subha ho gayi toh Mohan babu apne puraane style mein aa gaya! Kyon naa ho bhai? Aaj shaadi hai unki...mere Kanhaiyaan ki! πŸ˜³ *hits head to come to reality* So Indu calls him subha subha and super duper yaay! Old ringtone is back!  Kuch toh accha hua and this makes me sigh in relief! πŸ˜ƒ Anyways so Mohan randomly pacing around in his house in search of Guru and his breakfast! Glad to see him fine! πŸ˜ƒ

Here comes the best part of the episode.. Daughter ji arrives with her Spiderman papa's outfit and I just loved the entire scene! Expressions and reactions - all were just making me smile and blow flying kisses to them! 😳 The best part was when Nanhi was pulling Mohan's leg and Mohan was like leaning back, showing finger and saying that she can't tease him like ladki waale as she's in his side; she's his friend! Mega aww! The expression of Nanhi afterwards was just super adorable! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

Phir aayi badi mere MM ki! 😍 Haaye! I always wanted window romance and this was just so cute! Megha was standing near the window from before cause she knew that sherwaani milne ke baad uska would-be-hubby khidki pe zaroor aayega yaa shayad apne hi dhun mein as usually khidki ko dekh rahi thi! 😍 Love the eye-lock, their smiles (awww!), Megha's shyness and of course, Mohan's wink! πŸ˜

Moving on.. So Mohan was trying to tell Nanhi the truth but sadly kuch nahi bol paaya! Honestly yehi hota hai jab khushiyaan darwaaze pe dastak de rahi ho! Uska darr usse kuch bolne nahi de raha, but I hope ki jab bhi sach bahar aaye, uske mu se hi aaye!  MN's khajraana mandir wish repetition alternatively was SOOO adorable! β˜ΊοΈ 

Mohan's tying knot and wishing for the marriage to go on smoothly showed few things - Somewhere inside him, he's damn scared thinking how his world would be upside down if the truth reveals in front of all and for once, the guy is being kinda self-centered! This is wrong I know, but its natural to fear to lose the happiness, which is so close to you, just because of a mistake! Chaahe jitna bhi genuineness ya honesty ho, humesha har situation mein same way se react karna nahi hota as expectations! Kabhi kabhi humse kuch aisa bhi ho jaata hai, jo hum expect bhi nahi karte! In short, destiny and circumstances sometimes compel us to react in a complete different way which is so unlike our character! Khud ke experience se bol rahi hoon! 

-- 

I guess I'm done! Sorry guys for bothering with a complete different opinion! Thanks! 
Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res for episode analysis.

Res for episode analysis.

Brief comments here. 'll get back after IST 2pm

Some very charming scenes but Mohan's sad and agonised persona had me totally unguarded of the thoughts that followed in my mind. I was sad to the core for Mohan being put to go through this terrible conflict with very little option left to him but to marry Megha without telling her about MR wedding hick up.

But KKK's brilliant acting gave me joy, left me awed. Oh, what skill and creativity. It is his acting which is making me connect to Mohan Bhatnagar's mess. The choice he is making, not at all being his really prefered option but he is choosing only the lesser dreadfull option.

Mohan can not be happy with Rondi. He has waited too long for the love of his life. If marriage with Megha doesn't happen he and every one else will have to suffer in the worst possible manner we can not even imagine. Be it personal agonies or a face off from the society.

He marries Megha without telling will atleast have Megha with him. As a lover married to him and the kind of Megha we know, she would stand by him to face the trouble of clandenstine wedding between MR. She may be angry, shocked but will soon her love for Mohan will take over. With Megha by his side as his Mrs. Bhatnagar, Mohan shall be able to take up this storm gracefully.

His level of fear that something will go wrong at the time of his wedding with Megha is so high that he wants to tie the knot on top of his Chawanni's knot to a hanky. This is Mohan who is least hopeful of the outcome. He wants the chaos of life, you may call it destiny or uncertainity, to grant him this favor. For once Mohan Bbhatnagar is asking with total humility and helplessness that let me and Megha be married.

These thoughts left me in awe. KKK your acting justified the cv's rationale for Mohan not disclosing the truth. What an actor! You could change my thinking. Ohhh, the word is powerful, in a very very strong sense.of the term.

Thanks.
Edited by swavai2 - 11 years ago
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Episode analysis... July 24th 

The episode starts off well with jiji helping Nanhi and Addu pack their essential belongings'Good to see that Addu has started to accept the fact that nanhi's  spiderman is going to be his new papa. Both the kids exhibit the usual excitement that kids show on such occasions.Nice scene that one.

MIL is sad for a moment at the thought that from the next day onward megha and the kids wont be there.I  feared that she will do a lot of emotional drama,but thankfully she appeared very sensible..Really she has changed overnight after the vaishnodevi trip..As I have told many tiems before,it is high time that we sent Indu also for a vaishnodevi trip. And I have added one more person on the list..Riddima's mother'.!!!

I do not want Renu to go for the vaishnodevi trip..because if everyone becomes goody goody,then what is the fun?? She should be there to add spice to the show.

Megha-MIL hug and words spoken was really touching to watch..And Mohan looking down from his window , also saw that and smiled..

I hated it when guru came and thanked mohan for not revealing anything to megha'Till recently I and most of us have considered Guru to be his good friend and sort of inner voice of Mohan.'always trying to knock some sense into mohan whenever he tries to do something in hurry burry..But of late he is a changed person and today ..he made the biggest mistake in his life by encouraging mohan not to reveal the truth and the way he tried to justify himself'too bad'I cannot buy it. And the excuses mohan was giving to himself and to guru'I really felt that these are the excuses that the Cvs are trying to give us for justifying their decision to go ahead with the marriage..

Mohan's words'.I am dying inside'''..no,by the look of it you don't.

Am I doing the right thing by lying to megha? Absolutely not! I am surprised that you even have a doubt about that'

Whenever I look at her I feel like cursing myself'it is only right that you feel like that..but that does not justify what you are doing now.

I really want to tell her the truth but I know the marriage will be called off'so what ..it can be postponed saying some other excuse..the excuse that you finally realize that you want your mother to be present at the shaadi with her full consent..No one will feel bad denying you that wish.

Infact megha will be happy only..and in the meantime you can muster courage and reveal the truth to her'.

That Q to guru whether he is being selfish .that itself is ridiculous..It is not a Q of selfishness..It is the Q of what is right and what is wrong.I am not telling that just because he married Riddima he should forget megha and move on to a loveless life,esp since Riddima also has no qualms,at least now ..about letting him go.But he should do the right thing and tell megha ,if not anyone else ..and wait for his marriage with Riddima to be legally dissolved,before tying the knot with megha. Waise bhi,this marriage with megha is not valid till that is done.

I do not have anything more to comment upon guru than what I have already expressed.

FB of Riddima ,megha etc faled to affect me much..I thought they were just filler scenes.And Moahn pacing up and down with worry..I feel he did not worry much.I wonder how he was able to sleep at all.!!

Mohan's ring tone is back.!!! Does that signify anything? I am not able to say..any one has any thoughts on that??

Oh God,Indu is planning to come back'kya naya drama shuru hone wala hai? But surprisingly, I feel Indu as quite subdued and reflective..She could figure out that monu was not comfortable at all even when he assured her he was alright.Wish she had developed this attitude earlier'And she stopped in mid sentence..muche malum nahin kyon'''.. I strongly feel that she was about to say..muche malum nahin kyon megha ne mohan ko inquar kardiya..or something like that..!!! And I think she will not be much affected to see mohan getting married to megha,though she will be upset that he did not bother to tell her..LO!! that reminds me that he has not told her about getting married to Riddima also'Kamal hai humara Mohan Batnagar! Dho dho shaadi karrha  hai,wo bhi bina apne maa ko bhi nahin bathathe'.

Bechari  Renu..she is trying to find some way to stop this marriage at any cost. And she strongly believes that Indu will be her strongest ally in this..I am imagining how shocked she will be if she finds that Indu agrees for the marriage.. I would love to see her expressions then. She will surely faint'no doubt..or have a heart attack. And as there is every chance of that happening, it is better to arrange for an ambulance in advance 'to lie in wait outside the shaadi hall'.what do you people think?

Nanhi really looks like a princess'.so cute and adorable..I wish I had a daughter like her'!!!!their scenes as usual bring a smile to our face.The ease with which they interact with each other is amazing.But I found a lack of the usual  spontaneity throughout MN conversation. a lack of free flow' I wonder whether it is just my feeling..Did any one of you feel it?

MM window scenes were just average'..okay'for me. that aankh maara is becoming too common and predictable..he should have blown her a flying kiss.!!!!!

Well, finally Nanhi's knot'.before that Mohan was about to tell Nanhi something..I wonder what he was going to tell her though it must have been something related to Riddima..or regarding love and trust in general.. well, whatever it is, that moment passed and when she asked him again about that, he could not open out and tell whatever it was that he had wanted to tell'

Yes,now coming to Nanhi's knot'a good symbolism being shown ..how Nanhi is going to untie the knot as her wish of getting a nice person for mummy is getting fulfilled'And how Mohan suddenly becomes pensive and tells Nanhi not to untie the knot'and that he too has a wish to make and they will unite the knot after both the wishes are fulfilled..arae Mohan beta, you wished the wrong  wish,, Instead of wishing that the marriage with Megha should go off without a hitch..he  should have wished that all the problems that is there now should get solved in the most amicable way without adversely affecting the relationship between him and Megha in the long run.

Hope he thinks about it later at least and ties a knot again..for that.!!!!

.I want to feel empathy towards mohan..not sympathy..and just now,I do not have that empathy..,though I do have sympathy..There is a lot of difference between sympathy and empathy...

and I feel what I feel ,esp bec I know there are so many other options available to him now without letting his relationship with megha suffer...i know that bec I am exploring them for my OS..so maybe that is why I am not able to empathize with him much...

Nothing much to say about precap'.we have been seeing it since yesterday'..as promo..But Indu seeing that banner..Mummy weds Spiderman'.and looking puzzled.!!!! Well, well, what will happen now?? Will Renu get her wish fulfilled?

To see all that and more, tune in to colors channel at 10.30 pm tomorrow,July 25th.

Edited by sitamma1 - 11 years ago
kkkap00r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res ..

Updt:

Last night saw the episode and straight went to sleep...after many weeks. I used to remain hooked on to this forum after the epi and keep posting comments.

But now I dont feel to comment anymore...so forget about analysis. But as I had reserved the thread, so let me complete the formality. Basically its not analysis...its just what I felt.

After so many days, saw Mohan and Megha in happy mood at the window. Don't remember when did that happen last time. Their scenes are always charming to me. So last night was no different.

The only thing I have never been able to understand is "How can a person see if another person is winking...from 40-50 meters..."...anyways...shows me hota hai πŸ˜†.

Nanhi and Mohan scenes always take the tension away. So same happened last night.

Sanjay seems to have no role in this show...just kinda filler material. Renu ne finally "ghanti baja hi di Indu ke dimaag me"

And lo...Indu sees "Mummy Weds Spiderman" board...hahaha dont know if that scene will come in tonite's episode or not. And if she is indeed able to make it to the wedding, lets hope there is no more drama coz Renu will not miss a single chance to provocate her. But as Indu said to herself about Mohan "Kitna pyar karta hai us se"...so again there is some hope ki wo koi drama na kare.

Moreover, now Mohan has also tied a knot in same hanky as Nanhi so shadi to ho kar rahegi.

All in all a nice episode barring Ridz scene. Uska bhi kasoor nahi hai...she made a huge sacrifice...not everybody can do that!!!

That's it from my side

Edited by kkkap00r - 11 years ago
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Addu & Nanhi packing their stuff! MIL brings Megha into the room and asks her to take rest. MIL asks Jiji what is all this? Jiji says after wedding Nanhi & Addu will leave  with Megha. Megha says I feel a a lot more upset today than I did when I was leaving my own house. MIL says I am upset that I took far too long to think of you as my daughter. MIL & Megha have an emotional moment. Jiji says its not like she is going far somewhere. She is gonna live right next to our house. Mohan looks all upset in his house. He peeps through the window and sees Megha & MIL hugging. Guru thanks Mohan for not revealing the truth to anyone.

Mohan says I am dying inside. Am doing right by lying to Megha? Whenever I look at her I feel like cursing myself. I really want to tell her the truth but I know the marriage will be called off. He says all the people who are praising Papaji today will speak behind his back. IT would become very difficult for them to live here. Mohan asks Guru if he is being selfish. Guru says no you did the right thing (Madhno fron Lamhaa playing BG) Megha looking at Mohan's house through window. Mohan walking up and around his house in anxiety. Riddhima weeping and having FB of her wedding with Mohan πŸ₯± Megha looking at FH pictures with a smile on her face.  Riddhima looks at her empty maang πŸ˜† Mohan unable to sleep. Riddhima looking at her mehendi and has FB of mehendi day and her mothers words. Suddenly Megha wakes up with a start calling out Mohan's name. Megha looks at the calendar and is happy.

Guru cleaning up the house and Mohan's phone starts ringing(old ringtone back) It is Indu. Indu asks Guru to wake Mohan up. Indu tells Mohan today is Megha's wedding. Mohan says you don't have to worry about who Megha is getting married or when? I am fine. Indu thinks that Mohan is lying. She thinks how Mohan is able to tolerate this as he loves Megha so much. Indu gets a call from Renu and is irritated. Indu says the only way to get rid of her is by telling her that I am coming to the wedding. She calls Renu but they are not able to speak to her. Indu says I need to go and meet Mohan. Renu happy that soon there will be fireworks. Sanjay asks her what she is talkign about? Renu calls him "binn paide ka lota" 🀣 Sanjay Renu bakwas on. Renu says I would be the happiest person in today's wedding. Sanjay says even I am not happy with this wedding but make sure nothing happens to Papaji's name.

Mohan comes out of washroom and calls out to Guru. He is complaining that Guru made no tea for him and did not keep his clothes out. Nanhi comes and Mohan calls her Nanhi then Chavvani. He says I will call you Chavvani only. He says you look like a princess. Nanhi says but you look terrible. Mohan says it is because Guru did not take clothes out for me. Nanhi taunts that Guru still dresses him? Mohan says that she cannot make fun of him as she is from his side. Mohan says I want to tell you something and notices a bag in her hands. Nanhi gives him his clothes and says Mom ironed it. Mohan says your mom has changed. Mohan goes to the window and thanks Megha. Eye lockπŸ₯±

Megha becomes all shy and walks away. Mohan tells Nanhi that I cannot believe how much your mother changed. Nanhi says you were about to tell me something. Mohan says nothing. Mohan notices a hanky with a knot on it. Nanhi says I've told you this many times. Nanhi and Mohan recount how Nanhi prayed for her mother. Nanhi says I will open this. Mohan says don't open it now I have another wish to make. Mohan wishes that his and Megha's wedding happens without any problems. He tells Nanhi that they'll open it when both the wishes come true.

Precap: Riddhima whining in front of the mirror saying he was never yours. Megha in front of the mirror picks up sindoor dabba Nanhi dashes into her and the sindoor falls on the floor  Indu arrives at the venue and see a board which says Mummy weds Spiderman
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Today's episode was good in my view..but all d goodness have flown through d window only because of d Mohan-Megha-Ridhima..song...😑😑😑...when they actually started ridz plot i thought that it will be over by 10 days...but yahan tho Mohan n megha ke personal dreams mein b uska sadela chehra dikh raha hai..Megha is still in Mohan's dream land n Mohan...is in Guilt land...n Ridz in sacrifice land...

Ridz-for God sake if ridz is not happy she can go n tell megha d truth...or just get lost from Indore..but ye kya hai???she peeps n tapkofies into d situation out of nowhere...😑😑😑

Mohan- He was worried all d night about hiding d truth from megha..but subah jab nahake aya tho sare guiltness..bheje se udgayi kya??how can he have such cool attitude with nanhi...n how can he...have dat eye-lock with megha...about a minute ago..he wants to say d truth to nanhi..n next minute..he gives those admiring looks to megha n winks,...😲😲..only because...megha ne mohan ka dress iron kiya hai??for me dat eye-lock was just useless..n not impressive...🀒

I can't say anything for megha...but agar shaadi hojayegi n megha goes to mohan's house...I would love to c d real mirchi madam...😳😳..giving tough time to mohan...he so deserves a cold treatment from megha for dis..😑😑

Somebody please wipe off dat Terrorist(Ridz) from d screen please..it's really becoming difficult for me to bear her anymore...

cute moments of today..πŸ˜›

Mohan's megha kisse b shaadi karle mujhe kya dialogue..🀣

Renu calling sanjay Bin paide ke lota...πŸ˜†

Nanhi mazak udaing of spiderman..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Awww..she has such a serene look on her face,...😍

I wana hit Mr.Bhatnagar khud pe bharosa nahin hai..isiliye knowt band raha hai...😑😑

I call dis moment cute..something will definitely going to happen Indu mathey will surprisingly accept megha...🀣

Edited by chweetu - 11 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
For a change I'm liking the episode... MIL-Megha scene was good.
Lolz... guru ne comedy kane ki koshish ki but aaj jacha nahi...
Hopeless... I'm a hopeless fan... again liking it... till MR fbs came...
Edited by misty85 - 11 years ago