RishBala::Pelleas and Melisande

ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

RishBala::Stirring souls lost

"Hum jab bhi aapke kareeb athe hai..aapko kisse aur ka ehsaas kuon dilathe hai "

Prince of Darkness with his hawkish vindictive salient acuate look in his eyes..The predator varmint instincts kick in but the leash is under his control..he pulls back..his halcyon..calculative gauge being an adjunct rancorous thoughts kick in.

He is powerhouse supermacy fathom savvy for all the atrocious actions he is about to enact..he is soleley responsible for the doomsday.

RK does not like..agnate a bit that lily-livered..weak kneed..spiritless Not-so-Confident..apple-polisher a walking delegate in his witchy..dominant Mother..
Mukund trying to touch his soul his monopoly...daring to try and claim what is his...his adverse possession...

She his only beauty ..Madhu stands there aware  of his presence..the abhased agitated all nerves widing up..her body and soul shouting for him..

He goes on stealth..covertness ..congratualting her for her apperance on her happy world to be shared with that spineless coward..He addles her..his looks filled with desire..yearning with hatred..confusing her..His simple KISS ..his gesture of making her feel etheral angelic beautiful..disturbing her..swarming her heart and soul..hammers and thongs..

She is pulled into a make-beleive charade presented in front of her..she tries to blend..syncretize in that fabiricated world but she is pulled apart from that Her-So-Not-Her world straight verbatim into his world..His veracious..marauding..predacious instincts should have let her crashed..let her deliquesce but his protector..savior instincts kicks in overruling his hatred for her..

There goes the fulfillment of desire ...the Eros..the animosity between them evokes fire..their Benzedrine pill for each other unaware of the disapproval glances around them...
No Darling Rishab she does not think of adamiting you with that spineless coward..she is just acting upon the situation ..Hold on to that parthian shot..she feels you under her skin..a day will hecome when will feel you with her geist..at the end of the  day ..you both are Pelleas and Melisande...

Check-Mate..he has moved his first pawn..caught you in his web..your character will be ripped shredded..and leave you broken..

P.S:: A dedication to Nidzz,Meenu,Shahi,Sasi,Anji and Maddy

Happy Reading πŸ˜›

Edited by ISADORA - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😲😲😲...2-4 baar padna padega ...will reply then 
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post hatzie,,
today was completely RK's episode,,
madhu is very disturbed with RK n it was seen today!! it gave a chance for RK to badnaam his munni,, i am loving bittu,,, the precap was wow
love ya for dedicating this post to us!!

Edited by mymagic13 - 11 years ago
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post Hatz.

Wow tonight everyone is making a post. So which thread will be the distraction thread?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you for dedicating it to us Hatz.πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
Tonight episode amazing. Just hope it goes like this. I am dead after that flying kiss.🀒🀒

We were waiting for the promo the whole day. Channel could  have given that flying kiss scene as a promo. then all of us would be like😍

Mukund lusty looks is increasing day by day.😑😑😑

Ayi is getting untolerable day by day. We were spared of Trishna and Roma tonight. the song of Trishna was pleasant to watch.

You know I was thinking in the segments everyone's OTT reaction when Madhu fell into RK arms were shown. But in the episode there was nothing like that.

Mukund offered to go to Wash room with Madhu. How disgusting.😑😑😑😑

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manonids

Good luck Nidz.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Awesome post Hatz.

Wow tonight everyone is making a post. So which thread will be the distraction thread?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ
Tonight episode amazing. Just hope it goes like this. I am dead after that flying kiss.🀒🀒

We were waiting for the promo the whole day. Channel could  have given that flying kiss scene as a promo. then all of us would be like😍

Ayi is getting untolerable day by day. We were spared of Trishna and Roma tonight. the song of Trishna was pleasant to watch.

You know I was thinking in the segments everyone's OTT reaction when Madhu fell into RK arms were shown. But in the episode there was nothing like that.

Mukund offered to go to Wash room with Madhu. How disgusting.😑

Shahi ...i told u na ...aaj muku ke bhul ja yar ...aaj to Rishbala ko enjoy kar 
ISADORA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manonids

Tera kuch nahi ho saktha πŸ˜†
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Awesome post Hatz.

πŸ˜ƒ

Mukund offered to go to Wash room with Madhu. How disgusting.😑

that makhi blackmailed innocent madhu emotionally or else she wont even give him 2nd look!! i was disgusted too!! he jus wants madhu becoz she is gorgeous
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bhaggu! humaare liye itna pyaar :O <3
ISADORA thumbnail

Originally posted by: mymagic13

awesome post hatzie,,
today was completely RK's episode,,
madhu is very disturbed with RK n it was seen today!! it gave a chance for RK to badnaam his munni,, i am loving bittu,,, the precap was wow
love ya for dedicating this post to us!!

Angel superb episode full of RishBala and apt round up CV's...Madhu is not excited in her engagement..she is normal..no overwhemling feeling...

RK pose was just mind blowing..Flawless

RK's plan clear cut pic publisihing it malign her character