SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved the photo-shoot featuring entire family at Singapore. Everyone looked wonderful.
OMG, Bhabasa is searching what to gift Bhabo, trying out dresses and goggles. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Lastly, he bought a sari for her, albeit after much searching.πŸ˜ƒ
While he was busy searching, bhabo tries a scarf and got lost in the melee but later Bhabasa found her.
Sandhya is busy teaching Suraj names of various ingredients and giving him confidence.

They try to cook various dishes. Loved their effort to conquer WTC.
Overall a good episodes, with everyone acting well, especially Bhabasa rocked. πŸ‘

Share your views DABHians.πŸ˜ƒ
And about Rajkumar, well over to U all. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the quick update...😊
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fizak

thanks for the quick update...😊

You are welcome dear 😊 😊 😊

This is just a short summary, full updates will be posted by coolbies, please wait patiently. 😊 😊
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Photoshoot of surya,babhabo was really nice! Babasa gets bhabo out of frame to capture surya's pic..hahaha!
Sooraj should learn how to romance n buy wife a gift 4m his father! Babasa rocks. And bhabo running after that man and scolding why he touched her...it was a hilarious scene!
So RK indeed belongs to a rich family as i guessed!
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail

Originally posted by: farhana874

Photoshoot of surya,babhabo was really nice! Babasa gets bhabo out of frame to capture surya's pic..hahaha!
Sooraj should learn how to romance n buy wife a gift 4m his father! Babasa rocks. And bhabo running after that man and scolding why he touched her...it was a hilarious scene!
So RK indeed belongs to a rich family as i guessed!

yes Di, Bhabasa really rocked today, he cleverly left Bhabo out to frame a picture perfect for SurYa, loved it to the core πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, I second U Farhana Di that Suraj should learn from his father.
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Expected some surya romanceπŸ˜‰. ..but all i got was bhabo...bhabosa romanceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...agree with u guysπŸ˜›...suraj needs to get some tips from his dad...so RK is rich...lucky chaturi😳...good to see suraj   trying to cook some videsi food...he is on the right track now...sure he will come out of the         d zone tomorrow.
Edited by mmanju1 - 11 years ago
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail

Originally posted by: mmanju1

Expected some surya romance. ..but all i got was bhabo...bhabosa romance...agree with u guys...suraj needs to get some tips from his dad...so RK is rich...lucky chaturi...good to see suraj   trying to cook some videsi food...he is on the right track now...sure he will come out of the d zone tomorrow
F

Yeah I was longing for some SurYa moments too, but got to see almost nothing πŸ˜”

Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 11 years ago
sadhana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice episode, loved each and every bit of it , but I am craving for Surya scenes these days! Not sure how long we need to wait. But I trust CVs because as soon as surajv2 track completed we have lovely confession. I really liked Cvs move in showing RK as rich man. I hope suraj and RK become business partners and the duo become so famous. On one fine morning I would like to see Suraj getting ready to go to office, sandhya helping Suraj to wear his suit, at the same time Sandy getting ready in IPS dress and bhabhasa playing with suryas kids. Ha ha too many dreams, some one please stop me!
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhana1234

Nice episode, loved each and every bit of it , but I am craving for Surya scenes these days! Not sure how long we need to wait. But I trust CVs because as soon as surajv2 track completed we have lovely confession. I really liked Cvs move in showing RK as rich man. I hope suraj and RK become business partners and the duo become so famous. On one fine morning I would like to see Suraj getting ready to go to office, sandhya helping Suraj to wear his suit, at the same time Sandy getting ready in IPS dress and bhabnhasa playing with suryas kids. Ha ha too many dreams, some one please stop me!

May your dream come trueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhana1234

Nice episode, loved each and every bit of it , but I am craving for Surya scenes these days! Not sure how long we need to wait. But I trust CVs because as soon as surajv2 track completed we have lovely confession. I really liked Cvs move in showing RK as rich man. I hope suraj and RK become business partners and the duo become so famous. On one fine morning I would like to see Suraj getting ready to go to office, sandhya helping Suraj to wear his suit, at the same time Sandy getting ready in IPS dress and bhabhasa playing with suryas kids. Ha ha too many dreams, some one please stop me!

Yeah Sadhana, U r right, the episodes are interesting though they are bereft of some cool SurYa moments. I too have immense faith in DABH CVs and so patiently waiting for SurYa scenes.

Your dream is well connected and it may so happen in future tracks πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘