Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adry thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
According to the current track she's been told by JJ to stay at home and switch off her mobile so that she won't be helping the others with their tasks...so she hasn't been shown in the recent episodes. 
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
cud sm1 plz take da initiative to post da episodic picss??
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Okay! this might be a stupid question, but how do you attach avis or siggies at the end of the posts? I am seriously baffled in regards to it, I tried putting it in the signature box and it didn't work. A reply would be greatly appreciated!:)
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: coolpixie

Okay! this might be a stupid question, but how do you attach avis or siggies at the end of the posts? I am seriously baffled in regards to it, I tried putting it in the signature box and it didn't work. A reply would be greatly appreciated!:)

Pix! 😆 Lemme help you! 😉

1 - Hover your mouse over the dashboard button and click on "Update Profile"
2 - Click on the "Signature" tab.
3 - You'd get a text box there. There, type in the link of your siggy under this code
      [I M G] siggy link here [ / I M G]
      just remove ALL the spaces!
4 - Click "Submit"
5 - Your posts will have siggies attatched

To make sure you can see siggies in other box, check the Preferences tab and enable the "Show Video Avatars + Banner Signatures " there.

Btw, at the Preferences section, you can add your avi link as well. Just paste it in the text box at the end and click Submit.

Hope that helped!
aditi27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
could someone please tell me the storyline for season 2..
is this fahad's official FACEBOOK id

Edited by Neetu_Unleashed - 11 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Anyone knows how to DL videos from Star player..? & YES ! If there is no way to DL from S.player then tell me from where I can DL TBP episodes..Tagless ones :)

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
 can any1 give me d link to d cast FB accounts plzzz
samratrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: StandingAlone

Anyone knows how to DL videos from Star player..? & YES ! If there is no way to DL from S.player then tell me from where I can DL TBP episodes..Tagless ones :)

u cn dl starplayer vids or any odar vid if u have realplayer downloader... dats da easiest i feel...
odarwise der r many sites lyk tellynagari, desirulez.net

hope dat helped!
Edited by samratrocks - 11 years ago
samratrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi27

could someone please tell me the storyline for season 2..

Well, except Bobby, Samar,Juhi... da rest of da gang have entered the Imperial College of Media/Communication...

RV-KD r still at loggerheads.. der rivalry was da main focus in da initial epis..
Der r sum new characters who r seniors; n leaders of da competing 2 gangs in da colg...da collg is basically divided into 2 grps-
Chillars(da nt so well off families) n Dhakkans(da rich brats)

Well,dats all fr da main plot... nw Jaitley has made a cumbak as a teacher n has started da Buddy Project2...😎

Tune in to find out -will dey/wont dey?!😃(well,dat sounded mre lyk a promotion srry😆)

hope dat helped!😃
Edited by samratrocks - 11 years ago