Vivu was born 2 do larger thn life role-Abhay & RK

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Its gud 2 c so many ppl making post on Vivian & how they have become his Pankha.Some said tht they aways used 2 think Vivian cant act but now whn they c his expressions as RK they think he rock.So being fan of Vivu's both character The grt Abhay Raichand & The Superstar RK I jst wnt 2 say Vivu was always a fab actor & he rocked in both the roles coz he was born 2 play roles Lareger Thn Life & I must admit he is damm lucky 2 get chance 2 play such roles(I dont think anybody ever got such amazing characters 2 play tht too twice jst lke VIVIAN)

ABHAY RAICHAND
Abhay Raichand-The soul of PKYEK without him the whole show was worst thn Comdey Circus.His attitude,calmness,I give hoot expressions were killer.I still rememeber how frustrated v were whn Abhay was on 1 month break & v all wnted him so badly.How v cried whn he cried & how happy v felt whn he used 2 smile.It was always Abhiya but trust me v wnted Pia wid Abhay jst coz v know Pia makes Abhay happy & most us prefered Abhay's happiness over others.Some who have never watched PKYEK thinks Vivian was not able 2 act b4 lke the way he do now but ppl Vivian was supposed 2 play the role of Vampire how can v expect him 2 show myraids of emotions?.Vivian has 2 keep a certain kind of expression all the time 4 Abhay's role which was very painful 4 him(And he said this in interview).He wore same black jacked for 1 & half year but still no one can deny nobody can luk as hot as him in same old jacket.The expressions,dailogs & most importantly the way ppl gets connected wid Abhay made Abhay epic.He was after all Indian enterainment World's 1st Vampire ever so Abhay will always b special 2 my & I believe all PKYEKians fans:).He was show stealer.He used 2 carry whole show on his shoulder.

Some of his awesome dialogs
1)Tumhe nhi pta kaise hota hai?Demo chahiye(LOL pregnant hone ka demo de rha tha:P)
2)The kind of man u'll never get
3)Aag hoon mai jal jaongi
4)Mere pass dil nhi hai phir bhi na jaane kyun dard ho rha hai?
5)Aur koi deal hai toh email karo do mai trash mai phek doonga:P

RK-THE SUPERSTAR
He is kameena,he is dog & bloody spoilt rich brat.But who cares whn u get 2 c such a hottie at his bst in sarcasm,anger & attitude.His revenge passion,his psychotic act 2 rule Madhu Ba la Aahaan life.His larger thn life multi-color personality & I m GOD ka naara.He was born 2 b Superstar & he became one.He was supposed 2 b winner so how can he let Madhu ba la his fav puppet win the game of chess arranged by himself.His rangeen mazaaz & his tharkeypanna made RK dark but still too hot 2 resist.As Abhay was PKYEK show stealer so is RK the game changer of Madhu ba la.He makes every dull scene luk bright & wow by jst his mere presence.This wht make RK apt & epic.U can love me,u can hate him but u can never IGNORE this sexy 'LEECH'

Some of his Dialogs
1)Madhu ba la Aahhaann:P
2)RK ko koi nhi khareed sakta khud RK bhi nhi
3)Iss nacheez ko RK kehte hain
4)Ek din yeh chudiya hum tumhe apne haatho se pehnayenge
5)Aaj kal mai RK chand ki boli lagayega:P

NOTE-LOL plz somebody can make 2 siggies(One of Abhay wid some of his hottest expression pics & one of RK wid his awesome expressions)
Edited by cuteshrishti - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chal...tere post ka kalyaan kar deti hu...πŸ˜†...Afterall u know na...my paagalpan for Vivu/Abhay/ n now RK...πŸ˜›...Vivu is one of the few actors who really brought life into the shows...n connected with audience...some people hate RK...n tht means he is playing his character so well tht it reaches our heart...I have never been a fan of any actor...I mean it...n the only actor 4 whom I am paagal is Vivu...N I dnt think tht anybody can replace him...

Abhay was the soul of PKYEK...In his absence...I quit the show...N even had fever...Naalayak ke absence ne mujhe hila dala...πŸ˜†...Abhay is my lob...N the tharkey Kameena RK is Aha...Hot sexy Devil...Vivu surely desrves all appreciation...He is surely a wonderful actor...No doub...N bASHERS..CAN get more jealous now...πŸ˜†...
Edited by zoozoo123 - 11 years ago
mahi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said shrishti, yes vivu was born to do larger dan roles.
 he is jst superb in his both roles, be it Abhay or RK. 
I wasn't watching PKYEK wen vivu was on leave. 
n yes he was 1st Indian vampire making him more lovable. 

RK- he is dam hot in his human avtar , his grey shades can make any1 go crazy over him.
he'z irresistible. you hate him or love him but u can't ignore him. dats his charisma .
no doubt he is rocking television world dese days 
annie.doll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Really great post...vivian is the best n he is my only favourite actor ever...his acting is marvellous n his looks can kill anybody...
Asi80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Its gud 2 c so many ppl making post on Vivian & how they have become his Pankha.Some said tht they aways used 2 think Vivian cant act but now whn they c his expressions as RK they think he rock.So being fan of Vivu's both character The grt Abhay Raichand & The Superstar RK I jst wnt 2 say Vivu was always a fab actor & he rocked in both the roles coz he was born 2 play roles Lareger Thn Life & I must admit he is damm lucky 2 get chance 2 play such roles(I dont think anybody ever got such amazing characters 2 play tht too twice jst lke VIVIAN)

ABHAY RAICHAND
Abhay Raichand-The soul of PKYEK without him the whole show was worst thn Comdey Circus.His attitude,calmness,I give hoot expressions were killer.I still rememeber how frustrated v were whn Abhay was on 1 month break & v all wnted him so badly.How v cried whn he cried & how happy v felt whn he used 2 smile.It was always Abhiya but trust me v wnted Pia wid Abhay jst coz v know Pia makes Abhay happy & most us prefered Abhay's happiness over others.Some who have never watched PKYEK thinks Vivian was not able 2 act b4 lke the way he do now but ppl Vivian was supposed 2 play the role of Vampire how can v expect him 2 show myraids of emotions?.Vivian has 2 keep a certain kind of expression all the time 4 Abhay's role which was very painful 4 him(And he said this in interview).He wore same black jacked for 1 & half year but still no one can deny nobody can luk as hot as him in same old jacket.The expressions,dailogs & most importantly the way ppl gets connected wid Abhay made Abhay epic.He was after all Indian enterainment World's 1st Vampire ever so Abhay will always b special 2 my & I believe all PKYEKians fans:).He was show stealer.He used 2 carry whole show on his shoulder.

Some of his awesome dialogs
1)Tumhe nhi pta kaise hota hai?Demo chahiye(LOL pregnant hone ka demo de rha tha:P)
2)The kind of man u'll never get
3)Aag hoon mai jal jaongi
4)Mere pass dil nhi hai phir bhi na jaane kyun dard ho rha hai?
5)Aur koi deal hai toh email karo do mai trash mai phek doonga:P
His expressions(Credit goes 2 Nishi singh:P)

@pink can u pls tell the episode when abhay said this dialogue. pls pls pls tell me.
SumaiyaChy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree to ur post... M Vivian's fan since PKYEK...i luvd him as Abhay sooo much n nw as RK... Seeing him as Abhay many ppl thought dat he can't giv xpressions bt fr dere kind infrmation Abhay was a heartless vampire wid no feelings, dats why Viv had to remain xpressionless mst tym. Those who saw da romantic scenes of Abhiya dey mst hav seen hw perfectly he xpressd his emotions. Since PKYEK whenevr i see him my heart strts beating 'Dhak-Dhak' 'Dhak-Dhak'...lol actualy m totaly crazzyy fr him... 1st he won my heart by playing da superhot, dashing, true lover vampire Abhay Raichand & nw by playing da super sexy, stylish superstar Rishab Kundra...
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoozoo123

Chal...tere post ka kalyaan kar deti hu...πŸ˜†...Afterall u know na...my paagalpan for Vivu/Abhay/ n now RK...πŸ˜›...Vivu is one of the few actors who really brought life into the shows...n connected with audience...some people hate RK...n tht means he is playing his character so well tht it reaches our heart...I have never been a fan of any actor...I mean it...n the only actor 4 whom I am paagal is Vivu...N I dnt think tht anybody can replace him...

Abhay was the soul of PKYEK...In his absence...I quit the show...N even had fever...Naalayak ke absence ne mujhe hila dala...πŸ˜†...Abhay is my lob...N the tharkey Kameena RK is Aha...Hot sexy Devil...Vivu surely desrves all appreciation...He is surely a wonderful actor...No doub...N bASHERS..CAN get more jealous now...πŸ˜†...

LOL thnx tumhara comment nai mujhe hila diya:P.LOL I know vivu can bring life 2 any role whether walking dead Abhay Raichand or Walking danger RK:PπŸ˜†.Oh PKYEK ki jaan tha Abhay & Madhubala ki shaan hai RK:PπŸ˜†.Bashers can die I dont care:P
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi4ever

Well said shrishti, yes vivu was born to do larger dan roles.

he is jst superb in his both roles, be it Abhay or RK. 
I wasn't watching PKYEK wen vivu was on leave. 
n yes he was 1st Indian vampire making him more lovable. 

RK- he is dam hot in his human avtar , his grey shades can make any1 go crazy over him.
he'z irresistible. you hate him or love him but u can't ignore him. dats his charisma .
no doubt he is rocking television world dese days 

Yes dear Vivian always proved his ability.If some ppl say he cant act thn y v all feel connected wid his both the character?Y v feel 4 Abhay Raichand & praise RK?Vivu rox
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
SUPERB POST BUT WHY WRIGT DOG I NEVER NEVER NEVER LIKE THIS WORK FOR OUR BELOVE FAVOURITE SUPER STAR VIVIAN DSENA. HE IS SUPERB AS ABHAY RAI CHAND AND NOW RK. πŸ‘πŸΌ PLZ DON'T WRITE OR USE THESE TYPE OF WORKS. 😈WELDONE POST.πŸ‘πŸΌ
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie.doll

Really great post...vivian is the best n he is my only favourite actor ever...his acting is marvellous n his looks can kill anybody...

LOL the bast thing abt vivian is he live his rolee,his character which make thm epicπŸ˜†