Bolti bandh Shivji ki :D

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I just loved the scenes! <3

Mahadev,jo apne hi vivah ke virudh(rofl πŸ˜ƒ ) himavan ko bhadka rahe the,parvati ko dekh ke wahin par chup ho gaye πŸ˜† the look on mohitwa's face was hilarious! πŸ€£ it was like "ab toh gaya beta tu toh" πŸ˜› not to forget nandi in the background. πŸ˜ƒ

Mohitwa played the brahman roop also flawlessly!God that diction and dialogue delivery,maa kasam,tooo good! πŸ‘ 

Oh and Parvati knew it was shiva the minute jaya vijaya informed her bout dis!Aww how cute!

And when she was giving him kheer,how adorable was mohitwa looking?!He was seated there like a frightened school kid who is abou to be punishded by his principal πŸ˜› 

Totally aww-tastic πŸ˜³

Edited by disha15 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh, so cute right?
Look on Mahadev's face when Parvati was talking constantly and not letting him eat..ahh. Loved it!
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I jst luv Mahadev and Parvati jodi yaar.Kitne cute lage honge mahadev parvati ko dekhkar aur unse bhaybhit hokar.πŸ˜›
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🀣Ya totally Hilarious ,,Poor mahadev πŸ₯Ί

🀣 πŸ€£ 
So after their so to be marriage Mahadev is going to undergone same treatment 24/7 for free πŸ₯Ί  πŸ€£
U are always thinking about Jagath Kalyan ,kum se kum hamarey kalyan ko sochna patenga πŸ€£
Sonarika is good 
Edited by vanadhi - 11 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG🀣...i laughed so much my tummy is aching!...
Mohits expression was like a little kid caught doing some mischief...while Parvati was just smiling away!!!
so freaking cute!!!!-Nandi bechara looked petrified...🀣..
Best was you keep thinking about Jagat Kalyan who is going to think about us??🀣
so cute!!!!
but even Parvati scolding him was cute-she was going it lovingly, almost like she was teasing him-she was jesting around with him-which ive read is something was Mahadev and Parvatis relation was something like that...
at this rate im waiting for more scenes of them-adorable!
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
cute Mahadev ever n most funny episode of DKDM ever here the evidence

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hemaDaganKhian

cute Mahadev ever n most funny episode of DKDM ever here the evidence

just awesome epi and nice pics.tfs.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah Parvati Maiyaa ke aage daal nahi gali🀣
chanda925 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Poor Mahadev...The whole scene from where Mata Parvati entered to the end of his Brahman roop was priceless. I hope there are more scenes like this where Mahadev is caught in his mischief (If he does any). The part where she kept on interputing him from eating and then fed him...SO SWEET. Hopefully there are more
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Parvati has always been expert in doing Mahadev's bolti bandh.She always did this whenever mahadev took her pariksha and now when mahadev himself is undergoing da pariksha. πŸ˜›It's so cute. 
Hema,Mahadev's pics r awesome.He was really looking like a small kid who didn't do his homework and was scared of punishment by teacher.πŸ˜†It was so cute.  
Edited by subha2601 - 11 years ago