DarknRain Gallary : TMLS/TBP/Madhubala/Dev-PG 7

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Guys.Without saying much,Let me introduce myself,My name is Piya.No,Not new to IF but yes,not anymore active on IF.

I've started making Siggies/Avi's randomly & it's been quite sometime but as I said 'randomly' I was/ am not regular with the thing hence never improvedπŸ˜†
Like I had not made anything in last 1year & suddenly made few stuff last night & then.πŸ˜›
Had no intention to make a gallery on this place but one of my sweetest friend-cum-sister making me do it(Literary threatening me) as she wants my made stuff to be on one place as she can't have an eye into my PC from London πŸ˜†So for her whenever (as randomly I make)I make something,I'm goona update this place 😳

-I make Siggies/Avi's
-My copyrights : piya2025/IF & piya

I don't know how to put text on avi's (see told already I'm this much random)So kindly,if you like to use,Credit not needed but don't steal😳

My creations are free to use,in-case you like to use,you can (possibilities are less though)

My favorites :

I'm a big time Mohit Sehgal Fan & Like Mohit Sanaya as a couple a lot.Rest,
I have bunch of "like"couple/characters in my list but currently watching,

-Suvreen Guggal (Suvreen-Yuvi)
-Dekha Ek Khwab (Uday)
-Pavitra Rishta (Arjun-Purvi)

I'm more into VM making-  so yes,Here you can watch what I make :

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarknRain/videos

Anyway,As said,It's been a while I'm not in touch with my people on IF so not PM-ing anyone(Except few).If you like to get an update from me,when I make stuff,add me in your buddy-list & like this post,so that I can send PM according to it ;)

Creations : Follow the posts :) -

-------

Up
date
-----------
PG :
2 5 7

Edited by StandingAlone - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
From Last year :

Recent ones :

Most recent ones :

YS

Avi's

Enjoy ;)

.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Your creations are awesome piya...I don't believe that you never had a gallery before!!!!!
Love your works...especially Yuvraaj-Suvreen ones...do PM me!!!Edited by Ritu_Cool_2197 - 11 years ago
Rimghim thumbnail
PiyaaaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Finally you opened it,THANKYOUSSSπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I know very well,you don't like jutha appreciation but really they are just so amazing.I loved the recent ones.though I don't watch SG but planning to watch once my London trip in over.

I really loved that MS-RK sig.I love Ragini & MS is cute though.
Rest of the update is fabulous as well.

Keep up the good work sistaa!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—
Silentsoul thumbnail
You are back with suvreen Piya can I use them awesome creation
Rimghim thumbnail

Piyu why the link saying I can't use them?

You are onlne na then reply IDIOT.

piya2025 thumbnail
^ I have tried hard not to reply you but urgghh!What's really up? It's 5in the morning at you place right? why you are up so early?That too here on IF?Doing what?

Let me see if I can provide you alternative links.But now go yaar..BTW which one you want?Will pm you.

Originally posted by: kuls11

You are back with suvreen Piya can I use them awesome creation

Thank you di :) Sure you can ;)
Edited by piya2025 - 11 years ago
Rimghim thumbnail

I want that D3 guys & MS-RK ones.

Okayy ! Chal then leaving,Pm the links.Shall talk to yaa around afternoon timeπŸ€—

Edited by Rimghim - 11 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
beautifulsuff darling!
so happy too see you back!
Aabha.M thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMMMGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PIYU MAN!!!!πŸ€—DARN IT!!!!! SHEEESHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY GOODNESS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW GALL BE!!!!  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€— BUT THE MOST RECENT ONES ARE LIKE MINDDDBLOWWINNGGG...UFFF SHIVIN!!!! <3 I HAVE SAVED THEM ALL. YIKESSS THAT SCOOOP FORRR NEXT WEEK IS LIKE WOWWW...CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT SCENE <3 :* AND THE AVI YOU ARE USING NOW...ITS DRIVING ME CRAZYYY :* SHIVINNN!!!! MUAAAHHH :*

LOL MAYBE IN ANOTHER 1 MONTH EVEN YOU COULD SEE MY EDITS :D

LOVE YOU PIYU :* ACHE SE PADH :P LOL !!!!!!

πŸ€—
Edited by Aabha.M - 11 years ago