"Happy Birthday Late latif mona "

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

(Pratz , rashu , khushi and suchi is present and discussing something)

Pratz: Well well aaj hai 30th july aaj ki din ek bahot hi special insane ka janm huva.. tha.. guess what koun hai wo.. rashu tu bata😉

Rashu: oh mai kya batavu 😕

Pratz : itna bhi nahi pata tune.. tu kya sirf siggy banayegi 😡

Khushi " oye asia bhi kya hai' dekho meri nayi siggy kaise hai 😃

Pratz" khushi to apni siggy dur rakh aur bata pehle aaj koun paida huvi thi, are yaar tuje jo meri help ki hai sab preparation ke liye'😳 wo kyu ki hai ye to tuje pata hai na😛

Khushi: meri hystroy bahot kacchi hai yaar.. aur tu meri friend hai isliye help ki maine teri.😉. tub hi na' 😳

Pratz: hey bhagwan tum dono kuch kaam ke nahi ho. Suchi tu bata 😉

Suchi: haila mai..😲 mai to apne ff ka update kar rahi thi isliye date dekhna bhul gayi.😳. tum hi batao na😛

Pratz: sab buddhu ho.. 🤪sirf mai ek hi hu jise uska birthday yaad hai.. are wahi .jo anhs ki diwani hai.. aur usni unpar ek pyara so os bhi likha tha.. 😳

Khushi: oye to sidhe bata na tera birthday hai😆.. tu hi to os likhti hai⭐️

Pratz: mai nahi yaar.. are wahi jo late latif hai 😉

Rashu: khabardar muje late latif kaha tha.. maine time pai tery siggy banayi thi 😡

Pratz: oye rashu tera naam kab liya maine 😲' chalo.. ek aur hint deti hu' well.. wo hi hai jo sabko ansh ke caps deti hai.. I am sure ab koi na bol hi nahi sakta😉

Suchi: yeah muje pata hai.. khushi aur koun⭐️.. kitne acche capse they are sbs ke.. 😉

Pratz: oye bus karo..😡 ye mai hint par hint diye ja rahi hu aur sab hai ki kuch aur hi bol rahe hai.😭 Mona ma birthday hai yaar.. aka monami⭐️

Khushi: are yaar maine itni help ki hai.. muje to pata tha hai par thoda majak kar rahi thi 😉😆

suchi & rashu: oh mona ka birthday hai.. wo to hame yaad tha.. ham to bus tumhe pareshan kar rahe they😛

pratz: to chalo ab wish bhi karte hai use.. 😳

All together: happy birthday dear mona' 🥳

Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey dear  late latif mona🤗...Happy birth day picture girl...🥳

SO When did we meet 1st🤔, ofcourse at BV forum😆.i think somewhere defending anandi that she is not a doormat, during band bajaoing of JAGO, and of course in pleading to cvs to show anandi highly educated and to bring a deserving new man for anandi ...And finally our wish fulfilled in a grand way and the results r the super speed wali AnSh ATs...! And thank you so much for the caps, 😳without those I wud have a hard time to make my siggies... on ur special day my heart is singing ...

Baar baar din ye aaye, baar baar dil ye gaaye
Tum jiyo hazaaron saal, ye meri hai aarzoo

Happy Birth day to you....🥳

YOUR GIFTS...😳

Some chocolates...

AND...😃

Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Don_theEvil thumbnail

Hey I remember I met her in ansh at. We become friends in short term period. I am actually new in this bv forum. .because I introduce myself officially after sid entry..in ansh at everyone accept me. .and I find many friends too. Mona is one of them..🤗 she is really sweet cute and late latif of at.😆. who usually come late in and at and our our caps queen.😉. she is the reason behind khushi siggy is awesome..👏 she is a good os writer to I personally like her os very much and wanted her to write more.😳 .so mona is bribe bhi samj lena..😉 taki tum jayda likho😃.. and last and not the least.. you are truly sweet friend and I am really gald that I met you.. 🤗

Wish you many many happy birthday Caps Queen and ansh ki diwani.. 🥳

khusi_* thumbnail
Wishes & Gifts from Friends...⭐️

❤️ ashahai_aamanke❤️

Dear Mona,
we have been throwing stones together all this while. Playing you shoot me , I shoot you when days went . Though we had tough times watching righteous people suffer, Its people like you who made this forum lively. For a change i will start throwing flowers and chocolates because it is a very special day. Girl!🤗 🤗 🤗
🤗IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY. Many Many happy returns of the day!!!!!!🥳
Happy Birthday to you! May your troubles be as few and far between as my grandmother's teeth!😉

❤️Nancy_NUTS❤️
I just love her havent seen her for a while now but anyways hereby wishing her a very very Happy Birthday 
May she had a wonderful year ahead

❤️Pinky.Raya ❤️

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONA 😊 "

And the cake.. keep a place n a piece of the cake for me😉

❤️Surabhi01❤️

happy birthday to you 
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you

dear mona

may god bless you
may god bless you
may god bless you 

dear mona 

happy birthday to u 

dear mona 

clap clap clap clap clap

❤️jayashs❤️

Dear Monamie,

Happy Birthday to you and many more happy returns of the day!!!  May all your wishes be fulfilled and you have a fun-filled year ahead!!! 

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Monamie
Happy Birthday to you

May You feel younger
May You feel younger
May You feel younger Dear Monamie
May You feel younger

Cheers,
Jay.

❤️perseus❤️

My best wishes for a furious and voracious day filled with plenty of smile and laughter my mate. Happy Birthday to you Mona !!!!

❤️DulceAmor❤️

Happy birthday Mona! Hope you have a brilliant day and may you be blessed with health, happiness and prosperity all the year through. You're one of the sweetest members at IF and one of the most creative and I hope that on your special day you are made to feel like a true princess and are totally pampered and showered with gifts. Hope each moment is special for you and you can always look back on the day with fond memories. Have a wonderful time!

love 
Anu

❤️Rashu❤️

Happy bday mona 🤗may u get loads of success and happiness

here is a small gift frm my side 

HaPpY bDaY

Lots of love rashu❤️

AND This is from BV Forum,AnSh AT and AnShians...😳

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Hello Ye lijye.. pet puja.. papi pet ka sawal hai kuch to karna padega hi na... khushi.. tu host hai.. tu baad mai khayegi.. pehle guest... 😉.. oye sabko khud paroskar lena padega.. wo kya hai na mai aur khushi.. naachne wale jo hai to ham dance mai busy rahege.. par thoda ham dono ke liye bhi bacha ke rakhana.. ham badmai khane wale jo hai..

hmm yummy... pasand aaya na.. aur bhi hai..😳

now time for chat

yeah ab bari ice cream aur dessert ki.. wo koun khayega.. ham kanjus nahi hai...😆

Kyu pasand aaya na... so dekh kya rahe hao tut pado.. 😆
khusi_* thumbnail
Now Time for ROCK N ROLL...😆

(credit-prati⭐️)
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mona ji my picnic ff, update, I wrote it , well still writing it for you. Filled with Ansh moments for your 
:)))))

Btw how old are you now
Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 11 years ago
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oooh so its our Tsunami! 😛 I was wondering which mona as there are so many monas on the forum! 😆
Okie..okie..so where are you madam? That VM is still pending!! 😳😃

Anyways...wish u a very very happy birthday tsunami! Hope you excel in VM making...oh sorry 😉..i mean hope u excel in all that u wanna achieve in life!😊 Have a blast...!

great fundo thread donisback and khushi!
nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wishing you happiness
To welcome each morning,
Wishing you laughter
To make your heart sing.
Wishing you friendship
Sharing and caring,
And all of the joy
The birthday can bring!

Hey Mona my dear... Wish you a very Happy birthday🤗 May God gives you all the happiness of world, health, wealth, and loads of appreciation 😃 I remember, we met here BV Forum and in such short time you become so nice friend of mine... I am giving you all my farmaishi programs and urge you to do ganday ganday kaam😛 🤣 And I am literally admire your hard work and dedication to this forum and for your friends... My dear May God Bless you always... Stay Blessed and Happy 😃

Edited by Noureen_Ansari - 11 years ago
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

happy birthday Mona... wish all you dreams come true.. hv a gr8 day and year ahead🤗🤗🤗🤗