Users

Frequent Posters

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Niobi.arshi

lol😆not 30 mins but 1 mins na!!!!!

today jigar was really tensed 4 rashi

wow... he got a dialougue???😲  dinka chika...dinka chika...
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jiyakapoor

lol but i wish tht viru sign another show as a lead 

@jiya...even i was thinking the same😉

ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

tell my pyari behana anything worth watching?? did u read what madhu posted?? no raji scene guaranteed...

if u want to laugh...u can watch it...it was really hillarious😆

as for raji...hmm well urmila was looking for rashi...she goes to jigar and asks him if he has seen her...jigar says he has been looking for rashi but is nt able to find her anywhere...then later they show jigar is trying rashi's cell bt she is nt picking it up...he is really tensed and worried for her...ahem comes to him and asks him wut happened...jigar says tht he can't find rashi anywhere and says tht she is nt even picking up her phone...he says her phone is always with her then why isn't she picking it up...and is worried...then they show gopi goes out and finds out tht rashi has fallen into the hole...and no precap...
Arshi- thumbnail
always wlcm😊
Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@ankita...hi!!h r u???long time no see

btw rashi told her 2 not cl any1😆y jigar cant found her???
even der was no precap

hey i guess gopi will call someone in mm...from rashi cell phone...n...then jigar mission to remove his darling wife😳..ahem mission to  remove his saali...😆 (a help to jigar..lol) n remaining ladies will do drama of crying n panic
Edited by Hetp - 11 years ago
Queen.Bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: raji_virman

hey yall, the hole seems very very deep as gopi couldn't even see rashi, its impossibble for a human to get her out😕  but when its time for rescue rather the hole will get smaller or someone will become mr. fantastic ( in saathiya world) but if they show it practical this time then she will need profesional and mechnical help

rashi still didnt break any body parts after such a fall??? wow she IS gopi's sister... no mr.fantastic sarah.. mrs.fantastic...
Queen.Bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hetp

hey i guess gopi will call someone in mm...from rashi cell phone...n...then jigar mission to remove his darling wife😳..ahem mission to  remove his saali...😆 (a help to jigar..lol) n remaining ladies will do drama of crying n panic

no yaar nothing like that is gonna happen.. no raji scene madhu confirmed.. mayb gopi vll save her...
Arshi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

wow... he got a dialougue???😲  dinka chika...dinka chika...

yup he got dialouges😉i think he talked 4 3 times,once with dhaval,another with ahem n urmila
ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ankita...hi!!h r u???long time no see

btw rashi told her 2 not cl any1😆y jigar cant found her???
even der was no precap

hi arshi...I'm good...how r u...seeing u here after a long time...

tht was soo funny..how could gopi hear rashi's voice in raji room...I mean...from savita's compound...she could hear it in raji's room😆
Queen.Bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita_raji

if u want to laugh...u can watch it...it was really hillarious😆

as for raji...hmm well urmila was looking for rashi...she goes to jigar and asks him if he has seen her...jigar says he has been looking for rashi but is nt able to find her anywhere...then later they show jigar is trying rashi's cell bt she is nt picking it up...he is really tensed and worried for her...ahem comes to him and asks him wut happened...jigar says tht he can't find rashi anywhere and says tht she is nt even picking up her phone...he says her phone is always with her then why isn't she picking it up...and is worried...then they show gopi goes out and finds out tht rashi has fallen into the hole...and no precap...

oohoo!! did u read what madhu posted?? no raji scene