SA Confirms DEK Ending

Piggies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
shona28011991 ?@shona28011991

@shrishtiarya Mam, Pls giv us some confirmtion of the dat of dek ending.It's vry imp. for us.Thnx. Is it 2 aug.? Thnx.

•  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
shrishti arya ?@shrishtiarya

@shona28011991 yes it will. But please watch till the end. The last scene is too cute :)

Hide conversation
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
9:21 PM - 20 Jul 12 via Echofon  
Guys, SA confirmed that DEK will end on Aug. 2nd!😭😭😭
The hopeful part in me still believes we can change it if TRPs rise!
Keep on calling/tweeting/emailing Sony! DON'T GIVE UP!

Love,
Piggies😳

Edited by Piggies - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Inkpen4877 thumbnail
*sigh* I was never going to quit watching...as sad as I am I am pleased that we finally got the manveer we have been waiting for.
.Killer. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
why why why why why why why r they ending it😭...but still i'll not lose hope n try my best to save it
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
And my heart breaks into a MILLION pieces!!!
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She replied to many DEK fans...she is helpless too it's the Channel's call :( I HATE SONY!!
Roze12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeh sony walay kia cahtay han πŸ˜­
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thats so heartbreaking! πŸ’”
The part where she said that the last scene is the cutest ever just makes it all the more depressing because really im sure that it will be so beautiful that it will just feel worse that its the LAST ManVeer scene πŸ˜’
i dont like thinking that ManVeer is going to end! πŸ˜” depressing...
Edited by xxDaydreameRxx - 11 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Atleast this show is ending as showing ManVeer uniting instead of somehow getting Moniya and Akash together... atleast that thought soothes me... but I feel broken inside.

I know I sound dramatic... but believe it or not that what I feel. I feel like losing a part of my heart.

Guys plzzz still be committed to the cause, SONY heads ki raaton ki neend urra do, I tell you. Send them so many emails, tweets, calls etc... that the effin unjust, inconsiderate heads of Sony are forced to tear out their own hair!!😑 for hurting us like this.

Its a really bad experience. WILL NEVER EVER invest so much time, and heart in a show. NEVER!!
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
pearls88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
indeed a very sad news.finally SA also confirmed.sony channel never listen the voice of viewers.guys try your level best till end.may be they people change their decision.
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sony seriously feels that by hurting so many fans their new show will work?? I m sure none of the DEK fans will watch sony at 8:30 so they will automatically lose the 0.9-1 trps they might have got for DEK...WHY can't they shift the show to 7:30 slot?? What's the harm? Why so Stubborn!!