N coldwater was poured onthe trailof redroses 20/7

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
N cold water was poured on the trail of cosy red roses ...

HI friends...good epi...but spoiled by u know who????
Khushi is all alone in the house and then she hears the thunder n noises  is scared... N Screams who is it? No reply... More noises... She's really scared now and the lights go but only in khushis area n she thinks out loud... U can fix it khushi ... 

The RH family is stuck in the traffic and they decide to return home..

Khushi walks out by rhe pool n is chanting... Everything is fine... Khushi... Don't worry... 

Poor girl is so scared... Picks a pot and screams who's there n is so scared... Then runs back to her room n out... N down the stairs... N is half way down the stairs sees someone and screams... What the?? Horror movies on or what? Khushi how come u went in the kidnappers den n freed Arnav but ur so scared now??? Oh ya that was matter of the hearts... U were on a mission to save ur love n here it's u... Ok got it..., lol...

khushi screams again who is it... Lightening strikes illuminating the room n she sees haiii... Her knight in the shining armor...he says khushi... She drops the poor pot and runs... Runs n just jumps in Arnav's arms... Hugging him tight... N saying Arnav ji... Song in the background ... Iss pyar ko kiya naam doon...khushi...I'm do glad ur home I was so scared... Arnav u haven't win ok... She was scared... That's y she ran into ur arms... U haven't won it yet... Don't cheat... Lol... Khushi bends to pick something n it's a rose petal...n the lights are also turned on...Then she looks behind... A beautiful trail of rose petals runs from the stairs to where they stood... Then she looked at Arnav n he said... What happened... Where u scared?

It took khushi a min to figure it all out... All this was planned by Mr. ASR...n she asks him... Did u do all this... Did u plan all this..by scaring me... She started beating him and says how could u... Ur smiling ... I was so scared... She started pushing him.., like she always does... He grabs her hands cause it must be hurting him... N pulls her in his arms in a tight hug...n she also ends up hugging him...

ASR why do u have to speak...the min u do u spoil it all... Its matters of hearts... Not ur office biz deal... Grrr... Hugging her Arnav whispers... U said that the day u will come running in my arms u will accept me as ur husband...

Did u have to rub it in???? 

Arnav... n u just did that KKGSR... She moves back n he contis...
I don't mind if u accept me as ur husband... N tries to kiss her... Tries... God... U 2 move in OPs room... U will get more privacy I tell u... The door opens n the whole family comes crashing on them...grrr... Khushi moves back n is embarrassed... Nanji says chotey... All are looking at the rose petals n them... I swear I'm tired of this typical desi mentality... They both were not doing anything wrong... both are legally married... Why were they all looking at them as if they were caught committing a crime???

Poor khushi tried to move the petals with her feet as if she wanted to hide them all... Arnav looks n says relax... He doesn't know how she is being treated in that house... now he will find out... I am waiting for the day Arnav gets caught in this line of fire... 

Anjali in an accusing tone...says Chotey... Where u not suppose to go to Agrah? Arnav Di was in my way when the phone came... Mami ji didn't let him complete n said ... He didn't tell u about this close door meeting... Nani scolds Mami ji.. But she continued..these 2 girls have ruined our sons so much ... now they r lying to us... N this phati sari... She has Arnav round her little finger... Lol Mami ji if only y knew... Sigh...

How come mani ji didn't object when La was living in with Arnav n objects to this??? Cause she hate the 2 girls and now she has one more reason to hate them...

Arnav starts to clarify why he was home... But nani ji scolds Mami ji n says stop it now... Mami walks away n her baby son following.. Including Payal... Anjali comes n sees the roses... I can see she's sooo jealous... How dare Arnav did something like this for his wife? Did he ask me?? No... He's not allowed to woo or live happily... Only I should be happy... Hate Anjali ... 

Arnav tries to tell her that his meeting was cancelled but she moved back m walked up... Demented woman... A true shyam-li...

Khushi is observing what's happening... yes... it's all your fault... you were responsible for all the wars that happen in the world... Arnav runs after his sister... Blood is thicker than water... N he can always pacify khushi... A deal or blackmailing will do.. Di is more imp... She will start crying Shyam Shyam... Which he can't afford...

Anjali reaches her room n fb... Arnav getting a phone call for the meeting... N u heard he refused... U told him to go... So what's the fuss now??? Chill woman... HATING her every sec... I think I liked Shyam better...grrr...

Arnav comes to the door n explains... Meeting was cancelled... I was trying to call u guys do I can be with u but non of u answered the phone... So I came home...

Anjali has tears in her eyes... Now I'm shocked... WhAt the... U wanted him to get married n now u acting like this??? Why don't u lock him in thelocker and keep the key with you and take it out when ever you need a loving brother and locking back again in...

Anjali says leave me alone n shuts the door on him... Spoilt brat... Poor arnav...

Arnav is standing by the door n calling for her... But she didn't reply... Anjali why n for what r u punishing him??

Arnav pushes the door n it opens... He walks in n says I wanted to come with u... She says why r u lying? You wanted to spend time with your wife so that's why you didn't come with us... Arnav tries to explain but she is adamant.. You came home because you thought we all will come home late... Ok Great how does it feel to be at the receiving end Mr.ASR???

She says I have started to understand everything... U should have told me the truth... Arnav lost for words picks the meds n gives her she refuses to take it and then and same old blackmailing... Leave me alone ...

Arnav leaves n she shuts the door... Arnav is sad ... Asks Akash to give meds to Di.. Akash tries the door and Payal comes with milk n asks should I try... Jerk says I'll manage... She leaves... Payal leave for good...

Akash n Mami ji try to give Anjali meds n milk.. She refused... Just being a stubborn fool... She's an adult who only wants attention n don't care who she hurts... Her baby or her bro... One word for her... Selfish... I'm sorry Anjali fans... Admit it... Why shes not taking her meds???

They leave n Arnav asks them about Di... Mami ji. ... Blah blah I don't know what is happening? N someone has cast an evil eye on Anjali ... I don't know what to do... Arnav makes a move to do to her room but mummy's baby stops him saying its better to leave her alone for a while...Arnav looks so upset...

Payal has got food for the jerk... His favorite veggie Ladyfinger, near refuses to eat it... Payal gets angry... What have I done!

See the jerks face... Feels like slapping this jerk n his Di... Says she's trying to help those who r helping Di...he removes her hand and Payal says I'm just tired of being accused repeatedly without any reason... U still think we r responsible for all this? He n his mummy of course ... 

Payal today I'm so proud of u... She says ur doing this cause u think we hid the facts from h n as I'm khushi sister.. I should be punished.. N u still think khushi is wrong... But u r not accepting this had cause of khushi, shyams truth was disclosed... Darling u should have added ur bro is alive cause of khushi... 

And this is the truth..give me one chance... He's standing there like the dummy of his mummy he is... Mummy to the rescue ... Comes n says enough... Don't yell at my son and it's it's n ur sistes fault n it will never be forgiven... Ok Payal u got ur answers... Pack ur bags plz... N leave with what ever dignity is left...

Mummy makes faces at Payal n says I'll feed u my baby... Let me heat. Milk bottle for u... N he follows... 

Anjali is sulking on the bed... Plz sink in the bed n disappear.,, her cell rings she ans... It's a dumb call... Guess who??? Shyam wa to Shyam li... Lol...Of course...he has to dial his ATM soon...he must be homeless and penniless... 

Arnav comes with the tablet.. N says take it for my sake... She didn't .. Then says don't care for me? Don't you want to see me alive... This melted her... Arnav good job.. She says never say that and takes the pill... N says never say that... N Arnav says never think I lied to u... Times have changed...you have change you r in love...he did not deny it... Everything changed the day you got married... The day u stopped answering my questions... Everything has changed... U have changed...Since ur shyam has gone...u have changed...cause u cant accept the truth...call him back n then i wish he hurts u n then u will know what he is...Hate both of u...

Arnav I'm warning u... After this injection of poison in ur veins ... Don't u dare go n lash it out on khushi...

My precap... Arnav might yell on khushi... He has noone to lash out on but her... N Payal will hear about the contract and all... N thats it... should hold her sistes hand n walk out... Nani ji u be at the temple plz... So they can walk out easily...

My Writing IndexEnjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😊nice post dear
loved reading it...πŸ‘

but let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?😑
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte ...!!!wat does tat mean..?😑

but actually Anjali is the one who changed...not Arnav...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Anajli is the one who was the one who tried 2 make them together, 😳she was the one who made baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak, 😳she was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone 😳, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji 😳& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror, πŸ‘πŸΌ
is tat the same Anjali..???????πŸ˜•
if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????😑

yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...🀒
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singing ballads...
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????🀒
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???😑
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???😲
just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...
its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.😑omg..he was far better i think!!!!.😑😭
Edited by ASRsweetKKG - 11 years ago
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜› What a start to this episode...so romantic n the stupid family comes home sooner than expected...Arnav ji, remember the meeting in London u missed becoz u got kidnapped... Take ur beloved khushi and say I have to attend this meeting...take her away from it all plz...u both need to be alone to get to know each other from the start... Without a misunderstanding!!!!!

I did not like Anjali or Akash at all...mami ji...no words to describe ur evils ways...how son u forgot what Khushi went thru to get Arnav back.

πŸ˜† Good post fazi as usual!!!! I don't think Arnav will get mad at Khushi but will truly regret lying to his sis and may stay away from Khushi.
Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey fuzzy dear, your post are much enjoyable than ep. πŸ˜‰
Now i am fed up of Pujali. 😑
Only 5-6 min. were i saw, rest was fastforwarded.
Now Sanaya has take the 4 days leave means more Anji drama ahead... 😭
Thanks 4 pm.Edited by vkp1989 - 11 years ago
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice written
Argghhh Anjali Akash and mami
priyalovebarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
res

i lowwweedd the begining. 

the best part was when arnav forcefully hugged kushi and kushi was pushing him away and suddenly she couldnt stop hersefl and hugged him tight!!

something which made me lol is when she ran to arnav there were no roses and when she hugged him suddenly roses appeared πŸ˜†

arshi's love is always magical 
Edited by priyalovebarun - 11 years ago
Bewakoof thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res

great post!! aww...i loved arshi scenes!!
watching it again and again!
Arghh...I hate anji😑
Edited by ii..Shilpa..ii - 11 years ago
gowri1712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
i loved the first 10 mins- the road scene...!!!
waiting for lovey dovey ARSHI scenes
nehusashhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thnku fazzy fr dat awsum post!!! well i lykd anjali 2day becz she was composed...its natural 2 feel bad...i think arnav is nw goin 2 rethink of his lyf wid khushi aftr wat di has said!!
i m able 2 rembr only dis line..
kash mai tumse mohabat kar pata!!!
i think fr di's sake he will distance himself frm khushi or will ask khushi 2 go!!!
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hola fuzzy
time to rant on
i found the episode cringeworthy and pretty funny
confused,let me explain

the family were looking at arhi as if they had just committed a murder
is husband and wife hugging is such a crime 
their accusing looks just made me go grrr
and waterfalls "chotey" had me cringing
and akash man i was thinking that you did it with payal
but by the looks of his to arhi i dout he ever touched payal
and mamiji cnan somebody give her a fevicol lipstick so that her mouth can be shut forever
naniji was the only saving grace but still she should give mami an earful so that she can never disgrace payal and khushi

arnav and anjali scene was just funny
is she his sister or ex
if she is angry with her chotey why couldn't she take meds
why is she punishing that unborn baby
she took meds only when arnav gave her that too after much pleading

is she the same anji who staged an arguement with her hubby just to make asr understand the importance of shaadi

is she the same one who was explaining him about love

is she the same sister who prayed in front of god that her chotey may find someone

is she the sameone who conspires with nani to hook up her bro with khushi

is she the same anji who made him understand the need to confess whatever is in your heart

is she the same who brought bali to delhi

is she the same who made them perform heer-ranjha act 

is she the one who bought tickets to london for kkgsr while asr is supposedly away

if yes i am sorry anji i don't sympathise with you anymore
you think chotey changed
okay agreed
but what were you doing when you were all over your swine of a husband
always calling him and worrying about him
isn't your bro not allowed to have a life

i seriously doubt the ability of raizada bros to be husbands when they can't defend their partners

asr,dude seriously clear the haze from your crazy family members eyes
tell them that you know about shyam
you told nani but what about akash and mami
now please don't go and lashout at khushi
if you do,you can't be redeemed,sorry

aweome post fuzzy
all the points are really good

Edited by velangini - 11 years ago