It's so easy to do what Nia's doing (150 LIKES)!

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
It's so not hard to do what Nia's doing! It's easy! All you have to do is wear a bald cap and act like you have cancer! So, so easy! Isn't it?

...NO its not!

Why is Nia having difficulty playing Maanvi? πŸ€”

Have you ever asked yourself this question? I have. And after thinking about it to an extreme extent I have finally come to a conclusion: 

I am so inspired by Nia after watching her Star Plus video blog. Actually, even before watching this I always thought she had been a life-moral-teaching girl. I have watched many interviews of her during the cancer track of the show and every time at least once Nia says that she herself as a girl feels nervous playing the role of hairless Maanvi. Putting myself in her shoes and thinking in the girl direction I truly realize how difficult it would be to act out a hairless girl onscreen with thousands of viewers watching me daily. I would feel so self-conscious and would non-stop think about what kind of comments my viewers were giving me and what they were thinking about my hairless- look. But Nia, she has crossed all the limits and has stood up for Maanvi (her character) as well as all the cancer patients of the world in an amazing way. I think we all owe a standing ovation to this girl. It's all to good to say why does it matter so much? She's only acting! But I honestly realize how difficult it really would be for Nia to portray Maanvi and no matter how hard it is...Nia is doing a tremendously great job in bringing through this character to the audience! 

Nia, you have created history. Never feel nervous in portraying the character of Maanvi because we are all there to support you! For me Nia has now become the definition of courage, dedication and determination!

Hats off to one amazing girl in television history! Kudos to you Sharma! πŸ‘
Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nia:

zulfy_135 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well saidπŸ‘

i totally agree with u 
madhu0702 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
True that Nia has created history ! Watching Maanvi lose her hair and suffer from chemo side effects itself is giving me shivers, so I definitely understand what Nia would have gone through since she has been not playing Manvi but living Manvi !! Hats off to Nia Sharma.
MTBT_12071316 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree wid u preeti...
NIA ROCKS...
NivFemirist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey nice postπŸ‘ and u r right it is difficult for a girl to act hairless,etc , leave the audience even the crew on the sets consists of male as Karan said in one interview that she didnt feel good for the first time when she has to come out of her make-up room.
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
yah Nia Sharma U just rock ⭐️
xoxsusanxox thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
we love ya niaπŸ˜‰Edited by xoxsweetestgal - 11 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think Nia has done an exceptional job portraying Maanvi and though I wish she would realize how much of an impact she has made on indian television, I understand she is young and still conscious about her image on television. I applaude her for taking on a tough role with such a small time on screen, but I hope she realizes who she represents on screen. She represents all though who suffer with cancer on a daily basis, she represents those that have beat cancer but live with the fear of it returning again. She represents a young generation, who is increasingly being struck by this epidemic called cancer on a daily basis.

I hope she can come to a mutual understanding with her role, that Maanvi will not always be sick, this is a time period where Maanv is going through a tough time so Nia Sharma also feels the same way, but it won't be forever, EHMMBH will eventually show the glowing Maanvi once more, so please cheer up Nia!

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome post preeti πŸ‘  welcome back dear .. where were you over the last few days.. you always missed dearπŸ€—

Nia .. we can completely understand her emotional run-down.. her apprehensions regarding her look... her physical exhaustion with the bandana for 12 hrs ..sleep deprived and she is crying and crying on screen.. amounting to a emotional draining...

and she is portraying Maanvi and bringing out the pain of the sufferers in such a heart wrenching manner.. any girl would have moved out of the project or refused to do the rule where she might be apprehensive of the reviews for her bald look.. but Kudos to Nia πŸ‘β­οΈ for standing by Maanvi and paying a tribute to all the cancer patients πŸ‘β­οΈ

All her hard work is being paid of stupendously ... once this track is over ,.we will have the glowing Maanvi back.. it's a matter of time Nia.. 😊

Salute and bow down to Nia πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ for carrying out Maanvi in such a beautiful and subtle and commendable way ⭐️

Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago