Frequent Posters

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mouramen

gm Nish,

whats d reason GH giving?

Gm Anu๐Ÿค—

Barun was giving a shot that time...who asked them to take the pic when he was giving his shot. They could have waited na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

ask her to contact Gautam Hegde...they can exchange notes of survival ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

don't know abt hegde or treasury...but very soon sobti is going to come with a warning label!!!
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Ya, I saw that pic..he got only one day leave from shooting...maybe thats why.

I dont accept any excuses when my husband decides not to shave...and look at me here, sitting and justifying for mango๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I guess his wedding took place in gurudwara..may be thru sikh rituals...that justifies beard..i guess
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hhheeelllooo, my lovelies!!๐Ÿค—YAY, Priya, the Crooner CONTINUES!!!๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸฅณWanted to check-in after days of no internet, no calls...just the ones I love...& a few good reads!  Got tons of questions running around my head after seeing the gifs in your Crooner, Priya!๐Ÿ˜†  But for now, I'll just say:  

Hope all are doing well...Won't surface for a few days as I play catch-up! Muaaahhhzzz to alll!

soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Gm Anu๐Ÿค—

Barun was giving a shot that time...who asked them to take the pic when he was giving his shot. They could have waited na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

wow...tum log kitni khabar rakhte ho yaar!!!! tum logon ke bina mera kya hota !!!!๐Ÿ˜†
mpk2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

@mpk2011- well said dear... ๐Ÿ‘.. dare to post that in main forum..๐Ÿ˜†.. ok let me tell you an interesting thing... when you started watching this show we had a promo that really caught our attention..

remember those two last lines- I wish I could love you ...and I wish I could hate you... for me that was the STORY... here is man we all know that he loves her but due to situations is unable to give her that love ..( I wish I could love you) and then there is girl who has been hurt by this man so much and her life almost made mess by him  but still she cant hate him ..stilll she keeps coming back to him..still she cant seem to let go of that feelings for him ..(I wish I could hate you)..so this story was made in such way that man was supposed to make her life hell when she still could not hate him...then why this kolaveri di...take popcorns and coke and enjoy the ride..๐Ÿ˜‰

@ riti, hey dear thanx for liking. I m considering that the Kolaveri di is not directed to me but to u know who ๐Ÿ˜†
At the end of the day, it is just a show , somebody's creativity and their POV. If the writers were different the show would have been different. But since ppl sometimes tend to align towards a particular fictional character while completely ignoring the other, I thought of presenting the other side of the coin. Thats becoz here it seems that if the things r not pointed out they are considered to be non existent ๐Ÿ˜‰.
If the Kolaveri di was indeed for me then I would have to make yet another post ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Hhheeelllooo, my lovelies!!๐Ÿค—YAY, Priya, the Crooner CONTINUES!!!๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸฅณWanted to check-in after days of no internet, no calls...just the ones I love...& a few good reads!  Got tons of questions running around my head after seeing the gifs in your Crooner, Priya!๐Ÿ˜†  But for now, I'll just say:  

Hope all are doing well...Won't surface for a few days as I play catch-up! Muaaahhhzzz to alll!

Hi GS!!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— hope you are having a good trip! Missing you tons๐Ÿค—
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Ok. Dont kill me .. but I have not posted pic here before. ๐Ÿ˜•

So here is the FB link till i figure out how to do it.

soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandalala

hey anjali!!!!๐Ÿค— how are u???
missing you...hope u catch up soon!!!
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I know am very late and all that but priya, thanks for the insightful and mysterious crooner. makes me rub my hands in glee for what we seem to have in store. I have given up on this forum long ago.. I suppose there is nowhere in the world you can escape from immaturity and insensitivity.. that is why I cannot resist crooner! Good place to be!

What do people want or rather what will satisfy everybody? is a question that haunts us in real life as well. The answer will always be NOTHING in caps. So I think the IPK team should stop taking instant, immature opinions and twit feeds so seriously and do their work which they are doing pretty greatly.

There has already been so much said about the episode and I won't say anything further. Except that I found the scene where Arnav stands alone after everybody goes away (even his Khushi...literally and metaphorically) intensely sad.

To expect Arnav and Khushi to have a heart-to-heart at this stage is impractical I know but I somehow want them to give each other emotional comfort tonight. Just hold each other and sleep. Nothing else I ask for.