AM WU 20/07/2012 *Agni & kids party*

Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you very much...👍🏼
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u so much for a wonderful update...

Hope Now amrit will start to feel jalan for natasha thinkign she is snatchign away her husband, or may be the Princess Amrit, will be ready to sell her husband for Amrit international, who knows!!!!!!!!1
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for good update you make always👍🏼 with nice tittle
Agn & kids party😉 Twenkle_bella
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update. I couldn't watch the episode yesterday. But it seems like a very good episode. I want Amrit to see Natasha and Agham together. Amrit's face would be worth watching then😉. Edited by lakshmi42 - 11 years ago
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harianjana

Thank u so much for a wonderful update...

Hope Now amrit will start to feel jalan for natasha thinkign she is snatchign away her husband, or may be the Princess Amrit, will be ready to sell her husband for Amrit international, who knows!!!!!!!!1

We already have a story in Life Ok about husband sale. Do we need another😉. But i'm 100% sure that Amrit is more greedy than the other lead. So possibly we might get to see another track. Who knows😆
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update..

creatives unfolding agni track so beautifully..the twist over and its now for the story to take a new turn.agam should know the truth about nimrit..something that will change the whole scenario..

nimrit already got the palace..the business deal may be  amrit is for some surprises..

Last nimrit getting back her husband love ..