Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vasiraju

Acha meri maa Amazon Forest Forest hua πŸ˜†...

Nope sathu  planned for  batsman but didn't get seats in our Fav hall πŸ˜†..that to everywhere we are getting front seats so postponed to week days πŸ˜ƒ

Sathu.. tiny bit happy and shares one inch piece of Jalebi with U 😈

Ohh..tell me how it is ..

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sassymahi

absolutely... she is perfect as khushi! barun has grown enormously as an actor! but i had liked sanaya since day one! every emotion is safe in her hands! but dont u feel there is need for improvement in romantic scenes! she seemed off since the last few days!

Every actor always has a scope for improvement and a actor shud always evolve  by that token , ofc SI has many areas to improvise and she will improve as and when she begins to work with diff directors..
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Acha meri maa Amazon Forest Forest hua πŸ˜†...</font>
</div>
<div><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nope sathu planned for batsman but didn't get seats in our Fav hall πŸ˜†..that to everywhere we are getting front seats so postponed to week days πŸ˜ƒ</font>

I went and watched the 5 am showing of batman yesterdayEdited by sarra0 - 11 years ago
iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mommamia

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have lost my count on number of people asking waht is "--- "  πŸ˜› beena where art thou!! 

Hahahahha πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: tanthya

Sathu.. tiny bit happy and shares one inch piece of Jalebi with U 😈

Ohh..tell me how it is ..

Line lagi hai jelabi keliya .. Dekh ke baantna.. Aisa na ho ki humara jab time ayega.. Dabba gol ..πŸ˜‰
DiamondLife thumbnail
yaaro...whats new..
rain seq hai bhi ki nahin..ya dream main hi dekhna padega..
estory kahan jaa rahi hai...
i am jumping..khushi going to GH..balle balle
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarra0

I went and watched the 5 am showing of batman yesterday

How is Sarra??

I am seeing the trailers  but somehow  am not impressed by it..
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sassymahi

Mahi she needs to revisit her Diwali kiss wala scene...To me that was her best romantic take. Ab to most of the times Hyperventilate, eyes closed, I-Am-A-SP-Bahu-Get-Me-Out-Of-Here expressions dekhneko milte hai. And don't even remind me of the Hut scene...that was catastrophe with a capital C.

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
guys eating pizza and photoshopping nd mulling over your posts...πŸ˜†
For those who are wondering why rain sequence is taking so much time...arre, there is shortage of rainfall in India currently...makers are just trying to be realistic...🀣
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

yaaro...whats new..

rain seq hai bhi ki nahin..ya dream main hi dekhna padega..
estory kahan jaa rahi hai...
i am jumping..khushi going to GH..balle balle

New  yeh hai ..ke  Akash is going to get very angry and do a ASR ...smashing all the things nearby while Arnav will go shant and be  doing Khushiji !!

Hi shastraπŸ˜ƒ

Rain ho na ho...par uninterrupted romance scene zaroor honi chahiye..something that will satiate the increasing  thirst of viewer's..The patience is thinning very fast...