Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArhiSuryaRanya

Payal is reaching the end of her patience..she will walk out for sure. But KKG? Perhaps...I think Akash needs to have a redemption track right now more than ASR...not saying that ASR does not have to pay!!! He has to!

even i agree with you. ASR needs a redemtion track but at the moment AKASH needs it much more and i so wish payel is preggy then to aur bhi naza ayega.

Manorama i cannot comment, she never liked khushi and payel so its natural for her. but AKASH???
zuaireah thumbnail
I completely agree...they should leave 
mishty_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yup  today i too want both sisters should leave  a little while so that whole family will know their importance
today is totally disgusting😡
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: karthikazcool

yeah... i really feel that payal should leave the house ...does she have a thing called self respect...hate that akash he is being soo rude😡

it is not about self respect it is more about Hubby and Wify relation. He cannot take her for granted.
Like they are thinking about anjali, payel cant think about khushi? ridiculous.
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Both ve to leave this house !!! At least ASR trying his best to make khushi happy Wat happ to Akash he is not at all listening payal or try to understand her ...
arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I am happy that Arnav is there for Khushi but poor payal...
what she is doing in RM if was her I will kick Aakash butt and leave the RM...
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky89

Both ve to leave this house !!! At least ASR trying his best to make khushi happy Wat happ to Akash he is not at all listening payal or try to understand her ...

ASR is guilty thats why he is trying. Once she is normal he will be back to himself. Lets see what monday has stored for us. ****** kaan bhar ne mein mahir hai. 
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: sari.love

I am happy that Arnav is there for Khushi but poor payal...

what she is doing in RM if was her I will kick Aakash butt and leave the RM...

ASR is their till the time Anjali is fine. Haven't you seen him how mad he was on khushi? despite of knowing her truth and what she has done for him?
zoyadarkrose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly. .If both the brothers are hell bent on hanging behind the pallu of their mum/di, its time the wives walkout. .i mean what the hell are they there for??! 😕
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smitz_LIGHTS999

I second u.. if manorama mami came in front of me.. I wud have put a cello-tape on her mouth..and said 2 her-

ZIP IT WOMAN!!!!!!!😡

lolz but she is right in her place. because she never liked gupta sisters.