MM after shaadi..*updted pg 2* plz comment ;(

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
MM shaadi is on the way for sure. It's gonna happen for sure. I m so excited to see them after marriage. how they will spend their time together in mohan's chota sa pyaara sa ghar as well as admist two sweet children. ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜‰
Edited by nb.neha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me too excited to see as megha said in farmhouse ghar bada hone se kuch nahi dil bada hona chahiye aur monu kaise bahane dhunde ga megha se akele baat karne ke liye mazza ayega
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
same here..
i too am supa xcited to c post wedding daes!!
It will happen colors head raj nayak has also tweeted
knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Eagerly awaiting to see post marriage phase in Meghan's life. 😊
nb.neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash28

me too excited to see as megha said in farmhouse ghar bada hone se kuch nahi dil bada hona chahiye aur monu kaise bahane dhunde ga megha se akele baat karne ke liye mazza ayega

haan how will he behave is also what i want to see. hai to vo apna carefree hero megha use kaise serious hubby n papa bati hai delhte hai
kkkap00r thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Dying to see if they will live in Mohan's house or will shift somewhere else...

On one hand I want them to stay in that house only so that vif Megha rootho with Mohan and goes back to her Maayka i.e. old sasuraal then Mohan will see her through same balcony and try to manaao her...

On the other hand, I wouldn't want them to stay there coz Renu will keep doing things to create problems for them!!!

Lets wait and watch... today is sangeet and tomorrow (as per NBT) is shaadi which I believe will cover atleast a week unless some untoward track again comes up.

But I dont know agar Sangeet me ya badha chadha ke dikha rahe hain to shaadi me kya dikhaayenge... kahin shaadi feeki na ho jaaye 😲

Lets wait n watch!!!
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes me too very excited for after MM married track..:)
nb.neha thumbnail
well i m looking forward to seeing how mohan behaves a like a Dad with the kids. how he behaves with Addu, how he gives them fatherly love and fills the emptiness. i want addu to share the same bond as nanhi shares with mohan
Kunalrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb.neha

well i m looking forward to seeing how mohan behaves a like a Dad with the kids. how he behaves with Addu, how he gives them fatherly love and fills the emptiness. i want addu to share the same bond as nanhi shares with mohan

yeh kabhi hota dikhai nahi de raha mujhe