Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: disha15

@subha : ðŸ˜ƒ ya dats i dont care!in the end milan toh hona hi hai ðŸ˜‰

Yes so who cares?Let dem bring as many characters as dey want.Our Shiv-Parvati r not going 2 separate at all.😊
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope her character is a legitimate part in Shiva Parvati story and not a fictional creation by cvs to add spice .

She's a good actor .
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

I hope her character is a legitimate part in Shiva Parvati story and not a fictional creation by cvs to add spice .

She's a good actor .

Oye Ashi!Tu Idhar?😛
U too r watching dkdm?dat's gr8.
Welcome 2 DKDM forum.😊
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey, why just Swadha (assuming it's her)?  Why not bring in all of Parvati's ancestors from both Himavan's & Mena's sides, and give them all roles in the different jobs that need to be done in preparation for the wedding?  Parvati would be blessed to have all of them there, and Mahadev can have the company of his entire sasural 😆
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I want to see Himavan-Maina's 100 sons including Mainak. Also use time travel to bring people from the past and future. ðŸ˜† Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subha2601

Oye Ashi!Tu Idhar?😛
Utoo r watching dkdm?dat's gr8.
Welcome 2 DKDM forum.😊

Subha 🤗

Thanks for the welcome .
Vr15h thumbnail
Kal

Since Mahadev transcends life & death, I can accept that their ancestors can be there - just have them drop in for a few days temporarily from Yamalok, or wherever else they are.  But time travel from the future? 😆

Only thing I'm hoping - that the Daksha bunch doesn't make it to the wedding (I'm not including Bhrigu, Kashyap, and other sages in the Daksha bunch definition here - just him, his wife and daughters).
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Kal

Since Mahadev transcends life & death, I can accept that their ancestors can be there - just have them drop in for a few days temporarily from Yamalok, or wherever else they are.  But time travel from the future? 😆[/quote]

If Sati can time travel to the future then why can't people come from the future? Imagine all incarnations of Vishnu and their associated family, friends, enemies, etc (including the entire cast of Ramayana and Mahabharata) present for the wedding. 😆

But what about Chandra? He is very important, Mahadev carries him on his head so he must be there. If he is there then he will bring his wives of course. His wives are Daksha's daughters. Also, most of the daughters are married to rishis and if the rishis come so will their wives naturally. If some of the Daksha bunch go, can the others be far behind? 😉
Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago

Vr15h thumbnail
What I meant was that it's okay for Kashyap, Bhrigu, other rishis and Chandra to be there.  Chandra and Vasuki in any case are inseparable from Mahadev - they're part of the groom. 😆  In case of Kashyap, they only show Aditi, never Diti, Vinati, Kadru or any of his other wives.  If Bhrigu comes, would Shukracharya go as well?

But I had a good laugh @ your suggestion that the entire cast from the Ramayan and Mahabharata be there for the wedding 🤣
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kal El

I want to see Himavan-Maina's 100 sons including Mainak. Also use time travel to bring people from the past and future. ðŸ˜†

dr her all 99 sons were killed by the Indra because he was jealous of them. But he could not succeed in killing Mainak.