Thanx a ton..:/

Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
to MKAP n our CVs ...
OMG wat if therez no MKAP I would hav missed such a Mahaan Pratz...πŸ‘πŸ‘... , whom i can never see in real life...
 for whom all noutankies n criminals are victims... Once ganga, recently KN  n now ASY... next who tamtam..??.. no wonder...πŸ€”

n wow amazing GHs.., where can we find such xtraordinary brains except in MKAP...??
 wah vibrator n Arusia' s bhashan abt ASY to make him a saint... really he didn't do any maar peet r other ways ...
then wat about he did with Krish... ??... n tried to save a murderer for his revenge..??

I wouldn't hav mind if Pratz sympathy r supporting ASY only for his condition... but No Shez completing treating as a Pure victim... Juz can't take it...
am fed up with her double , triple multiple standards depending on diff tracks n situations...
in MKAP Pratz is the only one who cares for justice, wrong right... then it is not acceptable Shez ignoring wat ASY did...

Krish is my Lubb, I can't forgive who tried to harm him, put his life in danger... but Pratz did..!! tats clear from back few Episoded...  tats wat my complain  n not justyfied..!!

KN & Komal : hello U both remember show has taken leap... thier acts still disgusting like we seen in early days of MKAP...

SS : He still thinks, he can control his chilren n has that right... KN is excatly SS's son... Xerox copy... then wat else can SS xpect frm KN, n wats there to be control Him...
He said himself " choti galthi " n all these... is that a choti galathi... ??.. having illegal affairs n a son..??
Komal dailogue super " khush raho with new fanily" ... these r the conquences He deserve..!!

Kesar : beta if u hav problem with all n sourroundins, ur room on terrous still vacant, U can take rest there... wats the need to take stress for becomin thakurin, SS has his nayki for that ...

Krish : am happy he did saved ASY, who tried to destroy his life... he keep on opposin KN evil trics to get rid of ASY... even hez tryin for KN bail... atleast Hez accepting tat KN is wrong... not saying tat KN is a SS victim...

ASY : U r succeful in getting Thakurs name, sympathy n new atg Innocent , victim... enough of victim noutanki, recover soon ... tis time plzz come up with 2, 3 new dialogues...πŸ€”

wanna say something  If U murder one or many... U r a murderer , punishment is same...
ASY is also a  crimal , wat he did with Krish also a Murder attempt,  IF he lawyer coat n can do anythin with tat, the no words..!!..  As for tis track... If ASY is forgivable, then KN also... am saying only about tis track... both hav thier own reasons for thier revenge... If forgivable... then both... If not Then both not..!!

Tis is not my law...  wat i learnt from MKAP's ultimate law... 😑

PS : Itz cpmpletly my POV... am not askin anyone to agree with me... juz try to understand views differs... n U can xpress ur views... but plz don't get into bashing members personally...

Edited by Veena.S - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I totally disagree with what you said...🀣
🀣
Veena.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabe

I totally disagree with what you said...🀣
🀣

ROFL I lubbb U  lotzzz for that...😳 Edited by Veena.S - 11 years ago
Bruce_L thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veena.S

🀣 I lubbb U  lotzzz for that...😳

πŸ€—...
Btwn you had energy drink.. today you will need more 😳
Veena.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabe

πŸ€—...
Btwn you had energy drink.. today you will need more 😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... am ready...πŸ˜‰
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice post..😊
actually nly krish is the one who always remain in his character...πŸ‘
othervse all mkap characters r hypocritesπŸ₯±
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Big B!

Pardon Me,Can't Say Anything Here.Otherwise I'll Become K Lover,P Basher,ASY Basher.🀒
Bruce_L thumbnail

Originally posted by: -aHnAf-

Big B!

Pardon Me,Can't Say Anything Here.Otherwise I'll Become K Lover,P Basher,ASY Basher.🀒

🀣 Dont throw stones...

@ Veenu - All the best πŸ€“
Veena.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: -aHnAf-

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Big B!

</font>

huh who cares then they r Pratz lubbers, blind in her love, biased abt Pratz n ASY, Krish bashers... Hogayi na balance...πŸ˜†
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
P is doing what she did to SDS, KN ,ganga n Menaka ... they r evils n still she fought for their rights , even after they betrayed n endangered K n her life ...if she could forget n forgive SDS, KN n Menaka after what they did to K n her n to her family , then i can understand what she is doing to ASY ...she treated SDS as victim, ganga as victim, the same is happening here ... then why should she behave differently with ASY ?  she never supported ASY in his deeds, infact she questioned him...she only stood for what is right ...n here KN is wrong ...ASY is a victim here ...noone deserves to be poisoned ...

K is behaving very badly due to his anger ...like burning things n all...but he is in his character ...same way P is also behaving according to her character ... she is doing what is right ...

komal n kesar r behaving disgustingly ... n KN 🀒