FF: Tum Miley -Discontinued Pg 44

prachurya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Tum Miley (Manveer fanfiction)

This is second try at a fanfiction, I just write when I feel the urge to express my imagination and the fact that DEK is ending has pushed me to write. Atleast this way I can get my dose of Manveer and can share my imagination with you all. Firstly, I am not very fluent so excuse me for the grammatical errors or not finding the apt word to describe something. Secondly, I write all my dialogues in Hindi and the narration in English.

Character Sketch:

Princess Manyata: She is the eldest daughter of the Devgarh Royal family. Her family is her life. Manyata is simple and elegant and has had a passion for dance since childhood. Manyata is her father's favourite. Manyata is completely disinterested in politics and wants a simple life for herself where she will not be tied down to any responsibilties as a ruler of the estate and will be able to follow her passion and her heart but sadly this is something which she could never convey to her father because she knows that it would hurt him the most. Manyata believes in all good things in life and despises bad ethics. Manyata was allowed by her father, Maharaj Brijraj to go abroad at a very young age to follow her passion for dance, though he did not approve of it as he loves and trusts his daughter the most in the world. Since that time, Manyata followed her passion and rarely came home as she travelled the world for different dance shows. As a result, Manyata did not have the chance to live the celebrated life of a Princess and frankly she was thankful that she didn't have to.

Yuvraj Udayveer Singh: The heir to the throne of Jaigarh. He is smart, witty, cunning, darling of the media, powerful and a personality to die for. He is outstanding in looks and a charmer, one of the hottest bachelor of the nation. Udayveer has learnt the art of politics from a very early age and is also respected in political field, his father Maharaj Giriraj being a game-changer in the field of politics. Udayveer believes that all good things in the world just come to bite you back harder, its better to be bad and face the consequences rather than face them while trying to be good. Udayveer laughs at the people who try to be Mr.Goody Two Shoes because every person has a dark side to himself/herself and there is no point trying to cover it under the veil of goodness.  

Princess JaiNandini: She is the youngest daughter of the Devgarh Royal family. She is polar opposite to Manyata. Since, Manyata has never been with the family JaiNandini has enjoyed all the priviledges and the spot light of being a princess alone. She loves to party and is Page 3's darling. She believes in getting what she wants by hook or crook and can't stand sharing the spotlight. She has had a long time crush of Udayveer whom she deems as the only fit person in the whole world whom she can date.  

Chapter One:

At the Devgarh's palace,
Maharaj Brijraj, Maharani Komal, Meneka are having breakfast. "Bacche nazar nahi aa rahe hain", remarked Brijraj. "Woh Brij Dada, kal Jai aur Vijay doston ki party mein gayye the", said Meneka. Vijay joins them and greets everyone. "Beta, you are late", said Meneka. "Sorry Mom, kal raat ki party k hangover k wajah se hum toh hang hi ho gayye the", replied Vijay. Brijraj and Meneka smiled. Komal asked Vijay, "Beta, Jai ab tak taiyyar nahi hui hain kya". Vijay replied, "Mami saab, aapne kal raat uski halath dekhi thi? Uska hangover toh OVER hone se raha aur uske karan toh hum dono ko media waale hang karne waale the. Waise bhi kal Jai Bhai ko dekh ke toh humari bhi utar gayyi ". Brijraj, irked by Vijay's statement said "Kal kya hua tha humein saaf saaf bataiye". Vijay gulped the orange juice down his throat in fear and replied, "Woh Brij Mama, humari waise koi galati thi hi nahi. Hum log toh doston k saath party kar rahe the. Kisine Jai Bhai ko bhadka diya peene k competition k liye, toh competition jeetne k baad, Jai Bhai bilkul pagal hi hogayi. Media waale toh humari taraf aa hi rahe the ki sharaabiyon ka rakhwala Udayveer wahan pe aa gaya". Brijraj, Komal and Meneka look at him with narrowed eyes. Vijay corrected himself immediately, "Hamara matlab hai ki Rajwadon ka Rakshak Udayveer waha aa gaya aur hum logon ko media se durr le gayye aur media mein yeh baat phelne se rok di". Komal seemed worried and told in a stern voice, "Humein Jai se baat krni hi padegi". Komal was about to leave when Brijraj gestured her to sit down and relax. "Par Maharaj...", before Komal could complete, Brijraj said, "Itna gussa theek nahi hai Komal! Yeh toh aaj kal ka lifestyle hai aur waise bhi Jai ne isse pehle aisi koi harqat nahi ki hai. Jai ne humesha iss baat ka khayaal rakha hai ki humare naam pe koi aanch naa aaye. Aur iss umr mein yeh sab nahi karegi toh kab karegi. Sab ko ek galati maaf hoti hai". "Unki chhoti chotti galatiyaan maaf karte rahenge toh unhe apni galati ka ehsaas kaise hoga", reasoned Komal. Brijraj replied calmly, "Unhe apna tamasha bana kar accha nahi laga hoga. I am sure woh bohot embarassed feel kar rahi hogi. Jab galati ka ehsaas hai toh phir iss baat ko jaane dijiye". Komal didn't seem pacified but she didn't put up any fight. Vijay said, "C'mon Mami Saab, iss baat par lets raise a toast", and raised the toasted bread on his plate. Everyone broke into smiles.

Brijraj was in his office, when Komal entered. Komal asked Brijraj, "Aapne bulaya tha". Brijraj got up and walked upto Komal and said, "Humne kucch socha hai, Jai ko le kar". Komal is perplexed. "Komal aap toh jaanti hi hain, humare riyasaat k kitne aache rishtey hain Jaigarh k saath. Giriraj toh humare sabse acche dost rahe hain aur Udayveer ne toh humare pariwaar ko apne pariwaar jaisa pyaar di hai, humesha isss ghar ki izzat rakhi hai aur kal ki tarah bohot baar Jai aur Vijay ko inn media waalon k janjaal se bachaya hai. Udayveer toh iss desh ke sabse acche bachelor mein se hain". Komal smiled and agreed, "Uday toh hain hi perfect Rajwaadein. Iss ghar k bete ki tarah hi hain par aap toh Jai ki baat krne waale the". Brijraj smiled and said, "Ek hi baat hai". "Hum kucch samjhe nahi", replied Komal confused. "Hum soch rahe hain ki Griraj aur humari dosti ko rishteydaari mein badal dein. Jai ka rishta Uday k liye le kar jaaye", replied Brijraj. Komal broke into a smile of happiness but her smile disappeared soon and she said, "Maharaj, Manyata k hote hue ka Jai ka rishta pehle kar wana theek rahega?". Brijraj said, "Aap jaanti hain hum Manyata se kitna pyaar karte hain. Jai ki shaadi zaroor Manyata k shaadi k baad hogi lekin jab itna accha rishta ban sakta hai, toh usse jod ne mein kya burai hai. Sirf Rishtey ki baat kr lenge, sagai aur shaadi toh baad mein bhi ho sakti hai. Uday jaisa ladka toh diya le kr dhoondhne se bhi nahi milega". Komal squeezed out a smile, "Hum jaante hain aap Manyata k saath koi naa insaafi hone nahi denge. Aur aap ne theek kahan, itna accha rishta haath se nahi nikalne dena chahiye". Brijraj had a broad smile out and said, "Toh yeh tey raha, hum Giriraj se aaj rishte ki baat karenge. Aap iss baare mein kisi ko mat bataiyega". "Ji, Bilkul", promised Komal. Jai stood behind the door listening to their coversation. Jai's happiness knew no bounds. She tip toed into her room and took out a photograph of Uday. Jai said, "Ab kahan bachke jaoge, Yuvraj Udayveer Singh? Aapki bachelorhood aapse chhin ne waali hai". Jai smiled to herself and blushed. "Oh ho Jai Bhai, bade laddoo phoot rahe hain mann mein", heard Jai and turned around to see Vijay standing near the door. Jai walked upto Vijay and pulled him inside. "Baap re, matlab humara shaq sahi nikla, kal ki utri nahi", Vijay exclaimed. J grinned and said, "Yeh nasha jo chadha hai naa,uska utar na toh muskil hai". Vijay looked around and asked, "Aise kis brand ki chaddha rakhi hai tumne". J laughed and replied, "Shaadi ki!". Vijay checked Jai's forehead and said, "Tumhe sacch mein doctor k paas jaana chahiye". J exclaimed, "Vijay Bhai, hum jald JaiNandini Udayveer Singh ban ne waale hain". Vijay is shocked. "Shhh", said J and added, "Par kisiko batana nahi, secret hai". Vijay looked at her warily and said, "Hum chalte hain Jai Bhai, tumhari tabiyat sach mein bohot kharab hai ab toh shayyad dua bhi kaam na karein". J laughed at Vijay and left the room humming a tune. Vijay looked around and said, "Bottle yahin kahin padi hogi".

J had gone to Uday's restrobar that evening. Jai asked for another glass of drink. "Maan na padega J", heard Jai. No one could ever mistaken the voice, it was Mr.Mesmerism Udayveer himself. J smiled at him. "Kal ke baad bhi drink pe drink pi rahi ho! Salute!", mocked Uday with a smirk. Jai replied, "Kucch celebrate kar rahi hoon". Uday smirked and said, "Agar peene k hisaab se dekha jaaye toh kal k comparision mein aaj koi maatam hi mana rahi ho". Jai looked at him and replied, "Iss duniya mein tum sirf ek hi insaan ho jo meri bolti bandh karwa sakte ho". "Waise maante hain, tumhari bolti bandh krwaane mein thoda saa zyaada effort lagta baaki ladki toh ek kiss mein hi bandh ho jaati hain", replied Uday. "Well, tumne kabhi yeh trick hum pe try toh nahi kiya phir tumhe kaise pata", said J mischieviously. "Rajkumaari JaiNandini, aap humse flirt kar rahi hain!", exclaimed Uday faking surprise. "Drama bandh karo Uday. Hum jaante hain, yeh jo saare titliyon k saath tum time pass kar rahe ho, ek bhi tumhe apne standard ki nahi lagti", said Jai. "J, hum sabko ek hi nazar se dekhte hain, no discrimination", winked Uday. Jai said, "You now what mujhe tumhare patni k liye bura lag raha hai. How will she deal with you!". Uday laughed his heart out and said, "Yeh patni ka taana tumhare mooh se bohot funny lagta hai. Ek baat yaad rakhna J, hum Yuvraj Udayveer Singh hain, humein kisi bhi bandhan mein bandhna muskil hi nahi na mumkin hai". J looked at him amused and said, "Bet lagaoge?". Uday looked at her impressed and said, "Haar ne ka koi naya shauq chadha hai kya? ". Jai said, "Bet yeh hai ki tum bohot jaldi apne rishte ki khabar suna ne waale ho". Uday laughed and said, "Tumhe itni zyaada nahi peeni chahiye, Jai. Par bet toh bet hai. Accepted! Haarne k waqt mat kehna ki nashe ki halaat mein bet lagaya tha". "You wish! Agar hum jeet gayye toh tum apne hone waali patni ko iss world k sabse romantic date pe le kar jaoge, aur agar mein haar gayyi toh...", said Jai. Uday completed, "Toh hum tumhe date pe le jayenge! Ab bolo, ab bhi chahogi ki hum haarein". J smiled and said, "Nahi". "Jai, thodi kum piyaa karo", said Uday and left. J said, "Ab toh chitt bhi humari aur patt bhi. We are bound by destiny Uday tum maano yaa naa maano".

Brijraj and Giriraj were having drinks together. "Toh kaunsi zaroori baat aapko krni thi, Brijraj", asked Giriraj. Brijraj smiled and said, "Woh kehte hain na chiraag tale andhera, waisi hi baat hai". "Hum kucch samjhe nahi Brijraj", said Giriraj. Brijraj said, "Hum baat ko seedhe hi keh dete hain, kyunki aap humare itne puraane aur acche dost reh chuke hain. Hum chahte hain ki humari yeh dosti, rishtedaari mein badal jaaye. Hum Jai ka rishta Uday se karwana chahte hain". Giriraj was shocked by his statement and asked, "Par Manyata?". "Nahi, Manyata ki shaadi pehle hi hogi, hum toh bas rishtey ki baat kar rahe hain. Aapko manzur ho toh bataiye", said Brijraj. Giriraj stood up from his seat and turned his back towards Brijraj, "Hum toh humesha se chahte the ki Jaigarh aur Devgarh ek bandhan mein bandh jaayein". Brijraj stood up in anticipation. Giriraj said, "Lekin apni bahu ke roop mein humne humesha aapki laadli ko dekha hai", his expressions betraying his statements. Brijraj was shocked and he faced Giriraj and said, "Manyata", in disbelief. "Aap humare bohot acche dost hain, Brijraj. Hum aapko bohot waqt se jaante hain, Manyata toh aapke dil ki dhadkan hai. Uske riyasat ko chhodh ke dance k peeche jaane k baat se aap aaj tak sehmaat naa hote hue bhi usse kabhi toka nahi. Isiliye hum ne socha tha ki aapki laadli agar aap k ghar se vidaa hogi toh sirf humare ghar hi aayegi". Brijraj remained silent. Giriraj asked, "Soch kya rahe ho Brijraj?". "Manyata aur Udayveer toh ek doosre ko acchi tarah se jaante tak nahi. Jab Uday saat saal(7 years) ka tha tab toh aapne usse abroad bhej diya tab Manyata sirf paanch saal ki thi. Uske baad jab Uday waapis aaya toh Manyata yahn nahi thi. Baat toh chodo, dono ne shakal nahi dekhi hai ek doosre ki aaj tak. Woh kahaan ek doosre k saath zindagi nibhaane ki kasmein khaayenge? Waise bhi Manyata yahan se durr hi rahi hai, Jaigarh ki Maharani kaise banegi", asked Brijraj. Giriraj said, "Oh ho, itni si baat. Aapko apni parwarish pe bharosa nahi hai kya? Aur waise bhi agar aap Manyata ki shaadi akrwaate toh kisi raaj pariwaar mein karwate toh humare pariwaar mein kyun nahi". "Par, Udayveer par yeh faisla thopna sahi hoga kya", asked Brijraj. Giriraj said, 'Kaun thopp raha hai. Manyata aur Udayveer ek doosre se mil lein, phir unn pe chhodh dete hain shaadi ki baat". Brijraj agreed to that.

Brijraj comes home and tells Komal about what had transpired. Komal was happy and said, "Dekhiye jo hota hai acche k liye hi hota hai, Manyata k liye Udayveer se accha rishta mil hi nahi sakta. Mujhe humesha yehi baat pareshaan krti rahi ki Manyata k dance shows krne ki wajah se aur chakachown se durr rehnse se, unhe shayyad kabhi baaki rajkumariyon jaise acche rishte nahi milenge. Aaj aapne mere saare darr durr kr diye". "Yeh toh sacch hi hai ki isse accha rishta Manyata k liye kabhi nahi mil sakta. Hum unhein samjha denge, woh humari baat kabhi nahi taalengi", said Brijraj. Komal prayed, "Ab Uday raaji ho jaayein". "Uske liye, Manyata ko waapis bulana padega", said Brijraj.

Author's Note: Please LIKE the post if you want to be PMed about chapter updates. Thank You!๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by prachurya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
wud love to read more
plz do pm me
sry I-F wont let me hit da like buttonEdited by -Niha- - 11 years ago
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good start nd great character sketch. I always wanted to see a affection between manyata nd brijraj in show bt neva could. Waiting for update.
Fantasyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting...uday sharabion ka rakhwala lols..do cont it..gud concept
ilvuday thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting so ab manyata aur uday ki nhok jhok chalegi m so w8ing fr nextchapter pls pm ven u upd8๐Ÿ˜ƒ
vampire12345678 thumbnail
it was awesome thank u for such a detailed description of every one please update soon and pm me and please the next part should have a lot of manveer please please and please add alot of nok-jhok and intense scenes please and dont forget to update soon
cnibir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Prachurya, (hope i got it right!!)

this was really good in terms of its characters and story line. i really would like to continue reading so could u plz PM me when u post the next chapter.๐Ÿ˜›

it was a good beginning ๐Ÿ‘and i can't wait until the next chapter since thats when manyata comes back. 

good luck for the next part
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks๐Ÿ˜
Nibir
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
*UNRES*

Nycc concept prachu
Looking forward to dis FF
How will this opposite poles attract

Cont soonEdited by sweetshab - 11 years ago
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Its realy beautiful. Pls update soon.
Roze12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great character sketch dear and nice update๐Ÿ‘ cont soon plzz PM me