OMG!!! Shubha Khote as the judge

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG!!! Shubha Khote as the judge!!! I am seeing her after such a long long time. She was looking so cute. She is acting still in the same manner.

Noice!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜” that's just a special appearance role. Wish she had a longer role to play.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know her name πŸ˜ƒ
But having seen her in numerous movies/tv shows etc i was wondering too - what was she doing playing a cameo in RJN πŸ€”
Rashmi04 thumbnail
ya, it is after a long time i have seen her on screen. she is a very good actor. @shri thanks for this thread. I really appreciate her acting skills. she would have fitted best in sanchi s mom character. Edited by rashsharma40 - 11 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Haven't seen the episode, I am on a harbour cruise and dinner from work! Sunset was beautiful, will post later!
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i also love that lady's fantastic acting...she acts naturally whether serious or comic role.
Rashmi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita.Murti

Haven't seen the episode, I am on a harbour cruise and dinner from work! Sunset was beautiful, will post later!

Enjoy your Dinner namzz😊
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shri, I love that actress! Its been a while since I have seen her on screen! I love the way she told them off...lol...Sanchi expression was priceless...lol
avishinz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even my reaction when i saw shubha khote...OMG...wat a privilege for RJN ...such a senior actor
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hi avi where have you been lately 
missing your input on the election/divorce episodes which have been quite electric and heartwrenching πŸ€—