Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debby_11 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
That was a fantastic part...i just loved it...every emotion were really very well expressed...brilliant update :)
hatathbristi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just awesome update as always..I was almost expecting something like that.. So Khushi has a daughter ( Arnav's) and she wants to talk about her with Arnav...She never informs about her to Arnav and now the secret is open..
Fabulous👏👏
MyPrinceBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
omg...i ws right thn...u knw mujhe ditto esa hi laga tha..tht she must be having a child..she is mother.. of his daughter.. omg.. thts wat she ws trying to say to him.. he will be hell shock..

loved the whole update... u r outstanding.. stupendulous update ...love everybit..espcly the scene in the meeting hall... will wait extremely eagerly fr nxt update..
MyPrinceBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
after reading it once agn i couldnt stop bt to cmmnt agan..
wat a breathtaking update..n thr text conversatn..amazing intimacy n thn said she i love u ovr the phn ws so loving..pure love.. n remembring akash's sangeet night..love thr bonding to d depth..
n end made me run my head more.nw i will keep making my own stories n l think wats coming nxt till u update.. just cnt wait..dispite of these long update i feel like it nvr ends n i keep reading it..feels so good..wnt get bore reading it agn n agn too..
ridhz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update
loved it
continue soon
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wwwhhhAAATTT!!!!! PLEASEEE TELL ME THAT'S ARNAV AND KHUSHI'S DAUGHTER!!!!! 
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was like "Unbelieveable!!! This girl is still n0t planning t0 c0me up with the secret!!!" And all 0f a sudden the last line makes my day!!! Finally!!! That was a l00ooog waitm
Cuming t0 the update L0VED the messages they shared...it was really intimate
Y0u knw KC s0metimes I get s0 deep int0 the st0ry that I f0rget its the c0ntinuati0n 0f 6 mths and all 0f a sudden y0u giv little things t0 remind me back...its w0nderful.
Well the secret being shared I h0pe it brings them cl0ser as y0ur Arnav is matured :)
AnuLovesBarun thumbnail
wow wat a update...loved it...n read it more than twice😉...
i was expecting d secret is about their child... finally u revealed a bit...
cant wait 4 d next part...continue soon
smile1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I knew it!!!!! That there was indeed a kid involved!!!!!! Wow!!! We FINALLY got that in the open!!!

Wonder how is Arnavs gonna react

Excellent update!!!!!!!
foesb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another brilliant piece of writing...  Once start reading there is no way u can stop,its very addictive the way u write😊 Now coming back to the update from chapter A-F it was just flawless, and the big revelation about the baby girl  which I assume she was trying to share with Arnav but never got the chance... I think he will feel betrayed that he was never made aware of the fact he has a baby girl but when u look at it from Khushi's point of view he will understand... I feel that Khushi wanted an assurance that this time he want leave her what so ever thats why she held herself back on sharing the big secret... Waiting to see Arnav's reaction.. again very nicely written👏