Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

@Fariya: Bye yaar! πŸ€—

@Meera: I bet that she will rejoin for her family and to support Mohan in finance...She won't want Mohan as the only earner for 5 people, plus Prerna and the gang will insist him to come back!

I hope this happens...
😍 Zyaada expect nahi karna chaahiye yaar,... I was expecting MM romance for few weeks before marriage, but everything is happening so fast,  and don't know will we have the priviledge to see some romance after marriage... due to ridz track.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Meera, haan expect jyada nahi karna chahiye, I agree, lekin assumptions/predictions ke chalte udaas bhi nahi hona chahiye! Jo hoga, dekha jaayega! 😊 
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Sahi hai...

BTW... are you excited about this Sangeet in today's episode... As I am not... the promos and news segments shown some scenes, but it didn't appeal me much... everything looks artificial and gaudy.😳
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Oh well, I'm excited because I did want a grand wedding for Mohan and Megha. I don't think that it's artificial. As for the other leads of Colors channel who are coming, they are just brought for TRPs...after all, humare show ke liye accha hoga naa!πŸ˜ƒ Waise lagta hai ki MM bhi naachenge..mazaa aayega yaar!
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Oh well, I'm excited because I did want a grand wedding for Mohan and Megha. I don't think that it's artificial. As for the other leads of Colors channel who are coming, they are just brought for TRPs...after all, humare show ke liye accha hoga naa!πŸ˜ƒ Waise lagta hai ki MM bhi naachenge..mazaa aayega yaar!

Kunal told indirectly about his dancing and all in RM.πŸ˜† Yes, I am eagerly waiting for him to dance. How will he do?? I haven't seen him perform anywhere.

I meant by artificial is that the seven friends(celebs) who will perform looks artificial. 
πŸ˜•

You are saying abou
t grand wedding... I am curious to see how grand will they show??😳 Edited by mohan-sun-na - 11 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Yep...The way Kunal was shying and saying that he didn't know...He's deffo gonna danceπŸ˜‰ 

Arey woh celebs naa...TRPs ke liye karna padhta hai aur faayda toh humesha show ko hi hoga naa😊 Issi liye be happpyyy! 

Btw I was watching the fountain scene again😍
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Now, Mohan ddin't tell Megha about ridz... but I am hoping that Megha will understand that he was willing to share his pain with her na?? She will support him in future, hai na? I am worried.πŸ˜”
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Arreey yaar! Relax karna! Mujhe kya lagta hai ki Megha iss bar Mohan ke saath hogi, chaahe kuch bhi ho jaaye! Ab baaki CVs devta ki marzi. πŸ˜†
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
In 17th July episode... Did you see Kunal's expression when Papaji in Mohan's house was telling that he understood Mohan's pain while confessing his love in drunken state... Kunal's expression was so nice... it was like he was grateful that they understood him.😳

I loved every single look Kunal was giving when papaji was saying his long dialogues.πŸ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
I always love Mohan's scenes with Papaji. πŸ˜ƒ Ditto with you yaar!