How many of u thought ... (Gutter)

Forumuser_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Whn Arnv pulled Khushi towards him and He ws Going closer to her Mouth, How many of u thought tht he Would complete the Diwali Kiss? Or atleast thought of the Diwali Almost Kiss.
Tht Scene ws running in front of me throughout that scene. Hehehe!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvBarunSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
*Shamelessly*me me me me 🀣🀣
Sarun_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I did...damn that HP...they need to learn to lock their doors or teach people to knock!
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ‘agree with u dear...i was sure tat somone'll interrupt in b/w..i was scared of anjali actually..but thank god it was her agent HPπŸ˜†

completely in arhi land now...😍
cant wait 2 see khushi is gonna go near 2 him & hug him as he challenged 2day...πŸ˜›
after tat she has 2 promise her word tat she'll consider him as her husband...πŸ˜‰
then after tatt????? after tat wat guys.😳...wat'll happen wen she admit him..? she has 2 obey & follow his words..then wat guys...????.πŸ˜‰..omg my gutter mind is full charged now...πŸ˜†
Edited by ASRsweetKKG - 11 years ago
Forumuser_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvBarunSanaya

*Shamelessly*me me me me 🀣🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Forumuser_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASRsweetKKG

πŸ‘agree with u dear...i was sure tat somone'll interrupt in b/w..i was scared of anjali actually..but thank god it was her agent HPπŸ˜†

completely in arhi land now...😍
cant wait 2 see khushi is gonna go near 2 him & hug him as he challenged 2day...πŸ˜›
after tat she has 2 promise her word tat she'll consider him as her husband...πŸ˜‰
then after tatt????? after tat wat guys.😳...wat'll happen wen she admit him..? she has 2 obey & follow his words..then wat guys...????.πŸ˜‰..omg my gutter mind is full charged now...πŸ˜†

Hehehe!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
sidhu285 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Hum toh bina kisse ishare se hi Gutterland par rehate hai..je toh Big sign toh..Today Episode was full with Gutter thoughts..On Arshiland with my Gutterymind 😳
sidhu285 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saij

I did...damn that HP...they need to learn to lock their doors or teach people to knock!

ASR bhi toh Khule aam laga hua tha..pata hai naa RM mein privacy ki Kami hai πŸ˜†
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
He was reliving all the old scenes so even I thought the Diwali scene is gonna get completed this time around.. Someone hand me a gun so that I can just shoot HP... πŸ˜†Aman se thoda chain mila toh yeh janaab aa gayye..
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
This almost kiss was wild but the Diwali almost kiss was sensuous ...