Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi aminta,
Thank you so much for the PM!
Aha!! Khushi denying it was so like Mrs. Laad Governor! Arnav's effect can be seen very clearly on her!πŸ˜›
Aww..😳...I liked the fact of all the time they had spent together pushing through their thoughts in the form of flashbacks! You remembered most of them, or actually all of them!πŸ‘
Real cute!! A promise, I just pray he keeps, like he does for Anjali on screen! :D And the rain..😳...Aha!! You put in the rain sequence here itself!! Nice nice!! I like it! :D
Are you having a problem with Hindi words?😳
At times the letters are mixed up and it's hard to decipher it, but it becomes easy later as we read the rest of the line!
I was thinking that since she has intervened this may be the last part! But since you're asking if you should continue, then it seems as if you have something up your sleeve!
So do continue then!
πŸ˜ƒ
If you have something on your mind to continue this then put it up! We'll all be glad to read it!

Annie
πŸ˜ƒ
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear...First of all toh sorry for not commenting on first part...was lil bit buzy...but read both the parts and I just loved it...Hayyye ArHi hug...too Sweet...They Kissed...yeepiee...Thanks for the PM... Take care

Lots of Love
Geet
aminta13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnieKittWatt

Hi aminta,
Thank you so much for the PM!
Aha!! Khushi denying it was so like Mrs. Laad Governor! Arnav's effect can be seen very clearly on her!πŸ˜›
Aww..😳...I liked the fact of all the time they had spent together pushing through their thoughts in the form of flashbacks! You remembered most of them, or actually all of them!πŸ‘
Real cute!! A promise, I just pray he keeps, like he does for Anjali on screen! :D And the rain..😳...Aha!! You put in the rain sequence here itself!! Nice nice!! I like it! :D
Are you having a problem with Hindi words?😳
At times the letters are mixed up and it's hard to decipher it, but it becomes easy later as we read the rest of the line!
I was thinking that since she has intervened this may be the last part! But since you're asking if you should continue, then it seems as if you have something up your sleeve!
So do continue then!
πŸ˜ƒ
If you have something on your mind to continue this then put it up! We'll all be glad to read it!

Annie
πŸ˜ƒ

Yah !! 
 I sometimes do have a problem with hi di words so from the next update it'll be only English
Glad you liked it
Yup I do have a few ideas which would give about 2 -3 more parts 
And thankyou so... much for this long comment its the longest for this OS - πŸ˜†
It made my day I was so damn happy to see the long comment , Thanks 

PhoenixRadar thumbnail

Originally posted by: aminta13

Yah !! 
 I sometimes do have a problem with hi di words so from the next update it'll be only English
Glad you liked it
Yup I do have a few ideas which would give about 2 -3 more parts 
And thankyou so... much for this long comment its the longest for this OS - πŸ˜†
It made my day I was so damn happy to see the long comment , Thanks 

That's good that you'll be putting in a language you're comfortable in! πŸ˜ƒ
Oh ho!! Then go for it, pal!πŸ˜›
Hahahah...I know how it feels to see a long comment on your post!! I myself am a writer here!! 😳

aminta13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetdesire

Hey dear...

First of all toh sorry 
for not commenting on first part...
was lil bit buzy...b
ut read both the parts 
and I just loved it...
Hayyye ArHi hug...too Sweet...
They Kissed...yeepiee...
Thanks for the PM... 
Take care

Lots of Love
Geet

It's Ok
Glad you liked it :)
aminta13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnieKittWatt

That's good that you'll be putting in a language you're comfortable in! πŸ˜ƒ
Oh ho!! Then go for it, pal!πŸ˜›
Hahahah...I know how it feels to see a long comment on your post!! I myself am a writer here!! 😳

Oh !! That's nice Which FF , SS or OS ? I would love to read it !!
BarunSanayaHM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yea absolutely I loved it and plz continue and pm me
Crazy_soul2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NYC!!! i wish it would happen in today's epi alsoπŸ˜‰ any ways please continue ;)
-Xpress- thumbnail
Loved it how finally arnav accepted his feeling infront of kushi!!! awesome OS
PhoenixRadar thumbnail

Originally posted by: aminta13

Oh !! That's nice Which FF , SS or OS ? I would love to read it !!

You can see it in my signature! :D Right below every comment of mine, you can see two hyperlinks!😳 I've written an SS too, but is on hold now, since am stuck! :P But I couldn't put it in here in my signature, since the link is too big! :P