SS ROLLING IN THE DEEP !!

vampireking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hello guys i know i am very lazy creature aur ek baar ff start karne ke baad i always forget them !!!!BUT THIS TIME PAKKA PROMISE WILL NOT !!!i have discontinue this SS a long time ago

chapter 1 
pro prov 
i am the adorable ,beautiful girl in this college i dot think s anyone can beat me in the style !
!!i come in my BMW i have wear my most pretty dress as it is my first day of college (zoom in )guys ,i am just joking actually i am little nerves also !!😳hehe !!!!!when i entered in the college every boy is looking at me like i am MONKEY !!!!!may be my brother is really rite  really look like a monkey !!!😆 i am walking from the stairs !!!i seen some boys !!!!they are ...suddenly one of the men said ,look @that sexy bombshell !!my anger risen in its highest peak and when i see them making two boys outh to mouth !!!they are ragging them but its banned i go to them and in a anger tone *my one call in 100 number will make you suspend from this college !!! you bas***d !!!when i said that i can see their angry face but its different one of the boy eyes starting changing its colors!!!i got scared but i did not show it !!!i also leave from there !!!!i started coming then suddenly come to me her name is ruhi !!!opposs ruhi junega !!!then the scene moved i talked a little bit to her she is a crazy girl !!!!hummm what name she is taking again and again aahh abhay !!!abhay raichand !!!!the most awaited handsome aur naa jane blah blah and she also warned that those boys will going to take REVENGE from me !!the last like i FORGOT !!!!!!the room which is alot to me its really dirty and i have to clean it !!!!after doing the great work i can see it is clean but i did not understand itna gandha room muje alot kiyo hua !!!every girl room is very neet and clean ðŸ¤¢i got out fromthe room !next day of my college is really difficult for me coz of those boys no one talks to me !!  even ruhi !!!also she said that she has to live in the collge *its like they are king of this college !!*i wish i could make them my firend !!!😭*its cold weather on that day !!!a posh BMW
 COME and a very muscline figure come out from the car wearing black googless o that time,perfect jawline !!just like i imagine my prince charming in dream😳 !!!i think my heart beat have been skip on that time😳 ,i think that  time has moving slowly !!!everyone is invisible frm there me and just my angle !!!i wish i could spend my whole life staring at him but he leaved as he did not even noticed me !!!i think he did not know even i am excsted or not grrr!!!😡!!!

(flashback over )
tears starting dropping out from my cheeks my hand is bandaged !!!my mouth is closed by the bandage !!!!my legs have been in a silver chain !!!!i am so regretting that day i cried but the voice is not coming out from my mouth its from my inner turmoil  plzz give me some food !!!i am really sorry abhayyy,arjun,shayuha plzz leave me i will not going to do it again !!!that is the time is realized what is the basic need of food i have seen so many rats i scared from rats a long time ago !!1but now i dont !!!!shayad aab  living a life is a curse for me death is a easy punishment for me !!!
NOTE :PLZZ DO TELL ME GUYS IF YOU REALLY WANNA READ THIS STORY OR NOT !!!MUCH FURTHER THEN ONLY I WILL GOING TO CONTINUE THIS SS I HOE EVERYONE WILL GOING TO LIKE IT !!!
Edited by vampireking - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vampireking thumbnail
this story will be like that the marriage of vampire and a humun is going on  !!!abhay and his friends were enjoying the party!!under circumstance piya slapped abhay😆 !!!now abhay will make sure that piya will pay for it !! ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡How they will going to meet each other??😡(properly)
Why piya slapped abhay??😆
How will abhay going to take revenge from piya ??😉
now if you really wanna know that you have to do just a simple work you have to press the like button dow below thats it !!!hehe😆
Edited by vampireking - 11 years ago
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dunno ven will i b able to cmnt properly but i will...so res
vampireking thumbnail

Originally posted by: abc123chiti

I dunno ven will i b able to cmnt properly but i will...so res

sweetz,no problem i can understand your situation dont take tension if you will not comment then also i am going to pm you😉 as it is your 10th standwork you have to work hard 😭so that on the result day i can see a big happy smile on my sisters face😃 !!!!and she is telling me how good marks she got !!!😳i can imagine that !!!now also !!!hehe😆
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oops double postEdited by Rmuk - 11 years ago
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woaaa awesome start sis!!!!
I am exicited to know aage kya hoga.
This will be a love hate type of story na.
Update fast fast, me waiting okk.
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow yar seems so interesting
i m glad u did write another ss
wow so happy
keep going yar
wanting know how abhiya meet to each other
what will happen
cont soon
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey nice chappy, really sad 4 pia wat happens to her but 4 dis we have 2 wait 4 next update so plz update soon and thanks 4 starting dis ss and ya plz complete d ss full house or ha plz pm kar diya karo plz
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love ur idea 
Continue soon