Rasia/sira os-after one year-surprise!!!!

Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
"I'm sorry for the times that I had to go
I'm sorry for the fact that I did not know
I'm sorry for the times I would neglect
I'm sorry for the times I disrespect
Sorry for the things that I did not say
Like how you are the best thing in my world
And how I'm so proud to call you my girl

I understand that there are some problems
And I am not too blind to know
All the pain you kept inside you
Even though you might not show
If I can apologize for being wrong
Then it's just a shame on me
I'll be the reason for your pain and you can put the blame on me 
You can put the blame on me [4x]
Said you can put the blame on me [3x]
You can put the blame on me
"and  now i jst wanna confess ...
tht ur the one for me..."

tears rolled down her cheeks she had nothing to say...she jst wanted to hug him...
" i m sry pushpa..."
sia turned bck...
it was...Raghav...
he was standing right in front of her ...she could see the guilt in his eyes and feel the love in his voice ...
for the first time raghav was not able to face sia...it was getting difficult for him to make an eye contact ...but he had to say something  ...he could remain quite like this , but what would he say to her ...so finally sia broke the silence between them ...
"sirf sorry kehna chahte the tum...?"

he was totally confused what does she expect him to say other than sorry...
"tumhe kuch aur bhi sunna tha..."
these lines of ragz broke her heart into pieces when she saw all these preparations she thought now finally ragz would say those three magical words but nooo!!! why would he say this to her his Casanova image would be destroyed ...

"nahi vo mujhe laga ki...mera matlab... tumne mujhe sirf sry kehne ke liye itni preparations ki thi
"

"ha...vo kya hai na Push-pa! Raghav oberoi jo karta hai ekdum style se karta hai ..."

"par tumhe nahi lagta ki sry bolne ke liye flower shower karne ki  jaroorat nai thi"

"OH! vo flower shower maine sry bone ke liye nai kiya tha...vo toh maine issliye kiya tha kyuki..."he stopped midway...

"kya kaha tumne kis liye kia tha ?"

"oh freak!!! mai abhi pushpa ko propose kar deta .kya kar raha hai raghav tu "he said this in a low voice

"are kya hua ? chup kyu ho gaye ?kuch bol rahe the na tum jara phirse toh bolna "

"nahi kuch nahi mai toh bas i like..."
sia skipped a heartbeat thank god finally he said !! he confessed !! she was waiting to hear these lines since she was in elite wich is more than a year and now when he has confessed  she dint knew what to say ...

"i like kya raghav ???"

"i...i like ur dress ...ya i like ur dress... i mean...tumhari dressing style toh kafi achi ho gayi hai pushpa ..."

"KYA!!meri dress ...u like my dress  ?

"ha...and not jst ur dress i even like ur hairs and ur eyes they are beautiful ..."

"aur kuch pasand hai tumhe..?"

"ha ...pasand hai na "

"kya?"

"tumhari handbag..."

"handbag...u like my handbag ! i mean thank u ...raghav i think bohot late hogaya hai n i should make a leave...varna meri flight miss ho jayegi"
she was getting mad at him why is he doing this maybe he never liked her...she dint wanted to see his face anymore..she jst wanted to leave from there ...
she turned towards the door and was about leave but before she could move ahead raghav caught her wrist and pulled her into his arms ..
"ek baat toh mai bolna bhul hi gaya pushpa ...i like u ..."
sia was not able to react at first...raghav pushed her towards a wall and locked her into his arms ..."kya kar rahe ho raghav..chodo na koi dekh lega " hum dono iss room mai akele hai juno airport pe hai aur abhi raat ke almost 10:30 baj rahe hai issliye jaane ke baare mai sochna bhi mat ..."

he than lowered his face and kissed her sia was taken aback by this ...but even she wanted this to happen so she kissed him bck...after some seconds raghav released her rom the kiss an said..."sia i love u more than anything in the world ..."
u r the most beautiful dream of my life  ...

Edited by hhll - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakura_bb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Jheel!! I am so happy to see this update!!πŸ˜ƒ

It was so beautiful! 😳😳

"I like your...handbag!"!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He said those 3 words to her finally!!😍 Yes she is the most *Beautiful Dream* of his life!!
This was just awesome!!πŸ‘

But...please I want to read another part to this...πŸ˜”
Edited by sakura_bb - 11 years ago
riku its the worst ff u would hv ever read i jst wanted to finish it so i  wrote anything 
sakura_bb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please Jheel...dont say that...
Your FF is really good...😳
thanks riku😳 Edited by hhll - 11 years ago
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey i hav read ur complete ff and i simply loved it.. But why last part..???πŸ˜”
Plz write more wud luv to read updts frm u..!
thanks for the update and i liked it lot i could read more why you finish this i'm sure you can continue pls write more if u like
Sajan_forever05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why did u stop it there?? :-/
its such an awesome update jheel...totally loved it..i wanted to read more...thanks for the PM and please do continue it.. :-D
guys i m gonna make a sequel to this ff and thts why i ended it this way...
Thanks a lot jheel making a sequel