Main mayke chali jaungi ,tum dekhte rahio

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lo ji biwi gayi mayke n saiyan ji aap bas dekhte rahio ...ye to hoga hi na ..Pehle biwi ko danto , phir usse baat mat karo , phir use ignore karo ..to biwi to mayke chali hi jayegi naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

So as i described ysday half of the money was spent on gadgets ...obvsly they r very costly ...biwi wants to make her hubby smart by gifting him smart phone πŸ˜† but hubby wants to live in old days ..arey ashu ji life ke saath aage bado ...n 1 bar tab n smart phone use to karo biwi ko bhool jaoge πŸ˜†

so nidhi was right there as whatever she purchased was all for ashu n his work ..n rest she purchased from sale ..n waise bhi it doesnt look good that itna bada surgeon n itne poorane kapde πŸ˜† chalo Fight was good...for nidhi shopping is all about  "LIKE" ..n for ashu shopping is all about "NEED" ..now hope ashu undrstd nidhi 's view . 

only thing i dint like that nidhi was not very much affected by ashu's words ..THAT IT IS MY MONEY ...haan gussa kiya , saaman bhi phenka but dint think about career ...πŸ˜• 

After this fight its COLD WAR time ..chup tum raho ..chup hum rahein πŸ˜† 
but i was surprised when ashu openly showing this in front of jyotika πŸ˜• nidhi karti to samajh aata but ashutosh was opening his personal fight in front of other doctors πŸ˜•

anyway in the meeting time he was right ..after all work comes first in hospital ...nidhi was also right that why she cant do things on her own ..it is necessary to take permission every time  ...but nidhi 1 sms hi kar deti lol ..but no both r waiting for each other to respond first πŸ˜†
so nidhi tried first but failed ..ab ashu ji jao manao biwi ko phir se πŸ˜† 

only thing was gadbad that nidhi came to hospital but again left without doing anythn πŸ˜• duty kari nahi or cvs forgot us to show her duty πŸ˜• whatever it was but plz make nidhi serious for her career after ranji marriage . 

Ranji was mast ..n fully in lovey- dovey mood like any other couple who is going to get married ..so good πŸ˜Š ..looking forward to sangeet where ASHU is also dancing πŸ˜Š ..ab biwi ko manane ke liye nachna bhi padega πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but i think we have to wait for that till monday πŸ˜• 

now only thing i want that ashu will also stay at nidhi's place with her ..tab aayega mazaπŸ˜‰ ..waise bhi he is damad so DB or CB should care for him ...n they should think that his presence is also imp ..😊

overall good show ..though no romance for ashni but still cute jhagda πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good post Shikha with a cute and appropriate title.

U r right - Ashu brining up their personal fight in front of his junior was surprising. Bechara junior pura tension mein aa gayi thi...
I really hope we dont have to wait for the patch up till monday. Eagerly waiting for today's epi - pata nahin kaun pehle phone karega ya phir Ashu chalega sasural ( suhaag raat ke agle din jaise bhaagke gaya tha)...
khan_somi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good post...why nidhi is not taking her internship seriously????
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really excellent post.
I think Nidhi should seriously look into changing hospitals. Better for their relationship if she is working else where.. 
Niks_uae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice and funny post shikha
i agree with u.. even i was thinking, why ashu is making it obvious to his colleagues tht he has fought with his wife..πŸ˜†

and also, nidhi KGH mein kaam karti hui nazar nahi aayegi lagta hai... either she is shopping or in ashu's cabin.. πŸ˜›
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good post shikha apt title...aaj ka epi to romantic hoga aise lag raha hai..ya ashu making personal thing obvious in front of juniors..well seriously i didnt expect that.ab to pehle aap pehle aap chal raha hai...
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ab kya kare saagar mese ek bund kam hone ka goosa tha,aur shaayad soch rahe honge ki ub iss ke repaid ke liye kitni surgery karni padegi?kamaoo pati.udaau patni.good post shikha
Armu4eva thumbnail
Super post Shikha..πŸ‘
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Libra

Really excellent post.

I think Nidhi should seriously look into changing hospitals. Better for their relationship if she is working else where.. 

Agree with you Libra. For someone like Nidhi, who cant put her personal life and professional life separate, its better to shift hospitals.

BTW, I cant understand...AShu had fired her for indiscipline in the past..today how can he hire her back? but then KTLK se logic ki baat karna...

Malvika
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malvika_rajeev

Agree with you Libra. For someone like Nidhi, who cant put her personal life and professional life separate, its better to shift hospitals.

BTW, I cant understand...AShu had fired her for indiscipline in the past..today how can he hire her back? but then KTLK se logic ki baat karna...

Malvika

Ashu had fired her because he was instigated to do so by "you know who" and he had to find a reason for firing - hence indiscipline..