NOT BASHING - PLEASE READ!

Posted: 11 years ago
Really disappointed (not bashing..) I have noticed on SP all the main leads of shows have been shown wishing Ramadan Kareem... from IPK only  Sanaya ON HER OWN... can Barun not spare 5 seconds to wish?? His he not aware of the diversity of his viewers and fans or is he just not bothered??

VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
What u talking about ? ! 
give link ! where did actors wish ? ! 
n DO NOT say Anything until u dunno the Story Behind ! do u even know if they asked him to wish ? 

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Link me ? ! where did SP Actors wish Ramadan kareem ? 

Originally posted by: ..Manal..

What u talking about ? ! 

give link ! where did actors wish ? ! 
n DO NOT say Anything until u dunno the Story Behind ! do u even know if they asked him to wish ? 

DEAR FRIEND, IN BETWEEN EACH SHOW, LEADS FROM ALL THE SHOWS HAVE BEEN WISHING, FROM IPK SANAYA IS THERE WISHING, IF THEY CAN ASK HER SURELY THEY COULD (OR HAVE) ASKED BARUN.. IT IS SOMETHING I NOTICED AND SHARED SO PLEASE DO NOT BE AGRESSIVE, THANK YOU

Link me ? ! where did SP Actors wish Ramadan kareem ? 

DO YOU NOT WATCH STAR PLUS? IT IS THERE AT THE END OF EACH SHOW!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: memyselfandme1

DEAR FRIEND, IN BETWEEN EACH SHOW, LEADS FROM ALL THE SHOWS HAVE BEEN WISHING, FROM IPK SANAYA IS THERE WISHING, IF THEY CAN ASK HER SURELY THEY COULD (OR HAVE) ASKED BARUN.. IT IS SOMETHING I NOTICED AND SHARED SO PLEASE DO NOT BE AGRESSIVE, THANK YOU

ROFL @ the Moment u Writing in CAPs ! which means u Shouting @ me ! 
n PLUS LOL ! in between the Show ? ! ROFL ! come on ! not all get asked to wish n who knows he will coming times ! come on this is too small to judge ! n im a muslim my self come on ! 

eyesonme thumbnail
Are you actually kidding me ðŸ˜†
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: maariyah12345

Are you actually kidding me ðŸ˜†

😆 !! if this is for TM !! i agree 🤣 ! some people need to make small things a BIG issue 😆 

ROFL @ the Moment u Writing in CAPs ! which means u Shouting @ me ! 

n PLUS LOL ! in between the Show ? ! ROFL ! come on ! not all get asked to wish n who knows he will coming times ! come on this is too small to judge ! n im a muslim my self come on ! 

Sorry friend, CAPS was not intentional and i am not shouting at you... we will agree to disagree :) just wrote what i felt after watching SP fopr most of the day today..
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ya , I watched many other SP pairs wishing too...Kushi is wishing alone, but we  don't know  the actual reason for Barun's absence, ya!Why would anyone bash u,ur just giving ur opinion! 

Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago