Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: misty85

I feel wedding won't be cancelled... sonal said that wedding will happen... but PH ki history ko dekh ke lagta hai... bade wale bomb futenge...😆

Don't like this bigamy waala track. Megha's marriage with Mohan won't be considered legal ðŸ¤¢ Such an insult!
misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krazzybeam

yaar ridz ki kal ki shaqal ... n aaj ki mila ke toh woh paagal hi lag rahi thi .yaad hai uska thobda jab ussne monu ke  ghar main entry maari n aaj toh main darr gayi ...yeh 6hrs main monu dewaani kaise ho gayi 

Ise kehte hain tatkal seva... pheli nazar mein payar hua... 6 ghante mein pagal hogayi...🤣
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sitamma1

did any one notice what rondy told her mother?? she told her mother after threatening to slash her wrist..tume malum hai na muche eh sab karne ke liye bahuth aasan hai..  I am sure she must have made some attempts to take her life in the past.

Oh! She said that😲. Then definitely she has some history behind her.
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misty85

I feel wedding won't be cancelled... sonal said that wedding will happen... but PH ki history ko dekh ke lagta hai... bade wale bomb futenge...😆

I also agree with mamta..i feel the truth will come out after marriage only...and after seeing megha's behavior today I feel megha will be the one who will support mohan to tide over this critical period.
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sitamma1

did any one notice what rondy told her mother?? she told her mother after threatening to slash her wrist..tume malum hai na muche eh sab karne ke liye bahuth aasan hai..  I am sure she must have made some attempts to take her life in the past.

She is a psycho and it is none other than her who will be the real vamp of the show. All our analysis and predictions should be crumpled and thrown away into the bin..Cvs always come out with a googly. We kept thinking if it would be Indu or Sapna but I think it will be Rondi!!!
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now i am 200% sure ki mm ki shadi hogi or fir is ridz per mohan ko hasil karne ka junun swar ho jayega. Iska pagalpan monu ko bhut mehnga parne wala hai.
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Guys, Monu-Rondhima marriage happened The previous night, Not even 24 hrs is over, How come Rondhima's Mom inform all her relatives about Monu-rondhima wedding?? Did she air a video of MR marriage in rangeela? :D

🤣

LMAO Udhay!!!! Rangeela would happily broadcast such stuff.
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Oh! She said that😲. Then definitely she has some history behind her.

did you not notice??
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Don't like this bigamy waala track. Megha's marriage with Mohan won't be considered legal ðŸ¤¢ Such an insult!

🤢🤢🤢🤢 I know ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumiswap

Aaj to Addu ko bhi dikha diya inn logon ne...and I really asked Megha to think her words before she dished out that aitbaar wala dialogue!!!

Yes but Vyas parivaar wale gayab hogaye😕. I so wanted FIL to see the fountain.