~~::Happy Birthday Aashi::~~

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
|| HappyBirthdayAashi||

Hey fellas here z Birthday of someone who is...

Sweet

Cute

Adorable

Caring

Innocent

Helpful

down to earth

She also so damn talented

She makes

Siggys

Aviz

Vms

She is a huge fan of

❤️MOHIT❤️
&
❤️SANAYA❤️

She is...Aashi aka aashizin (sorry no guesses as its already written^^)

Wish you a very very veryyy Happy Birthday Aashi 🤗🤗🤗
M quite a speechless to say anything about you.. theres so much to say about you that i don't know where to start n where to stop (though i doubt it will stop if i have to say about you  ) 
First of all thanks for being such a GREAT GREAT friend to me aashi 🤗 you have been like my elder sis 😃 🤗you have been like a guiding candle in dark(remember samrat said such lines in MJHT 😳 ) sorry i can't help but everything just related to HIM some how ☺️ you have always been there to support me, to help me, to teach me, to guide me...whenever i needed yoy, you have always been there n i know you'll always be there by my side 🤗 do i say anything wrong when i take u as my elder sis? 🤗 Apart from all these emotional talks we have had a gr8 time discussing n drooling over Monaya/Sajan.. Be it through texts or on social networking sites.. I couldn't remember a single moment that i wouldn't have loved talking to you be it about anything our social life or personal life..
n out of all how can i forget to mention.. that u r gem of a person 🤗 such down to earth..
n a completely adorable n a sweetheart.. really u r amongst the sweetest person i know 🤗
M so lucky that i not even know you but ur such a great n close friend to me.. people n friends like you are hard to find n m glad i found you 🤗🤗

B'day wishes for you..

once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,

I wish you another great year.

So happy birthday to you Aashi,
 From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they're flying off the chart!

B'day cake-

Lots of love, Charmee 🤗
Edited by charmee_sammy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Dear aashudi, a very happy birthday to you!! 🤗🥳 God bless you, may ur every wish come true and you get all the happiness in ur life sweetheart!! I love u so so so much!! 

One of the best thing happend this year was our phone convo! we talked for the first time  (thanks to meeru!) and believe me, after that I love and respect u even more! I admire ur sweetness! The way you talked to me, I felt like I m talking with my elder sister...the 'apna-pan' u showed..OMGG, it touched my heart! seriously, u are one of the sweetest people I have met! Now I cant wait to meet u...that day will be an awesome day for sure! 

As far as our friendship and IF is concerned...I dont know what to say man...I know u since so many years and u have NEVER said or done something offensive for anyone!! you heart is totally pure like Mr. Sehgal! You ALWAYS ALWAYS help people no matter what! If everyone else is busy, u take the initiatives and make the b'day threads for our friends...no matter how busy u are! when we need u, u are always there to help..ALWAYS! We ALL SGains, MSains are incomplete without u aashudi! mwahh

love u love u love u..mwahhh...happy b'day once again! 
Edited by .MohitzPari. - 11 years ago
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res:)
unfair nakami...atlu saru post toh Mari b'day par bhi nai laikhu/banayvu te:O😆
ok avoid i was kidding. See I told U...can make an awesome thread muahh
charmee_sammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MohitKiMeera-

res:)

unfair nakami...atlu saru post toh Mari b'day par bhi nai laikhu/banayvu te:O😆
ok avoid i was kidding. See I told U...can make an awesome thread muahh

Ur not dat special u see..(do i need to say m kidding?) :P
Thanks thanks.. Glad that its good🤔😃
charmee_sammy thumbnail
@Pari.. Thanks for the banner🤗
charmee_sammy thumbnail
oh ya ya.. sorry.. Taking thanks back😛😆
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gadhedi,kutri nakami:@

Ok enough I don't wanna spoil our sweetheart's b'day thread. And yeah right no formalities:|
charmee_sammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MohitKiMeera-

gadhedi,kutri nakami:@

Ok enough I don't wanna spoil our sweetheart's b'day thread. And yeah right no formalities:|

u should praise aashi.. its her B'day not mine.. keep these words for my B'day.. Mara B'day thread ni shobha vadhi jase with ur lovely words😃😳
Yeah lets stay on aashi n her B'day..

Ha na.. no formalities bas!
sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey Aashi😊...wish u a very happy birthday sweety😊...May all ur wishes gt fulilled...i dnt know u much but i must say im a fan of ur vms👍🏼...u r amazngly creative & talented...ur vms r some of the best i have ever seen...have fun&njoy😊
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Res! 🥳 🤗

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aashiii Doll!!!! 🤗 🤗 🤗

Wishing you a VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY Birthday! 🤗 ❤️

May you get ALL the happiness in ths world, and may it be FILLED with love and success! :D :D keep smiling! 🤗

You are one of the most tranquil, amiable, polite, sweet and a lovely person doll! ❤️ 😳 Its such a pleasure to be ur friend doll 🤗 although i am such a dhakkan for not being active here on IF and hence interact with you.. 🤔 😆 I SO miss our pagalpan filled talks! 🤣 You are free to use ur chappals on me! 🤣 ouch.. 🤣

Have a GREATEST birthday and enjoy! Mwaaah!   🤗 ❤️ Edited by CandYlicious_MS - 11 years ago