Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nina90 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Chalo me off ... will cya tomorrow ... and smeone shoot me the moment I watch that dumb in the closet ...😑

Hugggzzz  πŸ€—

Bye Doods! See you tomorrow!
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

ok as doodsy and  tanth  and oath lovely updaters are here im here with same kostin again

Why they are not showing the sleeping arrangements even if they sleep two corners. Us ek nazara hi kafi tha πŸ˜†

The Moment they do that Shami..The next demand will come as to WHY Arnav is not sleeping close to Khushi , WHY he is not keeping her in his arms and there will be a never ending WHY's ...hence  they are playing it reasonably ...
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Hi.

Am I the only one who is kinda pissed and Daljeet for being such a spoil sport? Yaar abhi you don't want fan mails 'cause everyone is not sympathizing with AnJhali. But you were so happy when those same fans bombarded your mailbox asking you stay back. I mean the appreciation and criticism go hand in hand. In any case, fans hate AnJhali, the character, no need to equate her with yourself..πŸ€“

My respect for Abhaas continues to soar, thinking how he must have received the nastiest fan mails possible and still handled it all with so much dignity.

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

shwetha your post on last day epi was hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Toh comment karo and meri post ki TRP badhao naπŸ˜†, Thanks ShamiπŸ€—
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

Shweths, I still don't see the tummy  ! πŸ˜•

And i dont think we will see one either...i dont know what is her problem with stuffing two pillows..πŸ˜•..agar dikana hotha tho bahuth pehle hi dika dethe.
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Toh comment karo and meri post ki TRP badhao naπŸ˜†, Thanks ShamiπŸ€—

link please..me will conteibute for TRP increase..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: abavi

Oh yeah.. He is out to take revenge... and so it fits!!
But wont he be wondering if Arnav and Anjali and their family hate Malik somuch as well... the revenge would go out, only the need for acceptance for his nephew would prevail

He is not a positive character.. He hates them alot.. What father did to them should be done to them as well.. So.. all this had to happen..
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanthya

He is pissed off royally, Any brother would be ..I do not blame  him for that ...

Did u check payal's lipstick..I felt that she has  applied one extra layer on her left side

Itna drama horahan hain aur tum lipstick dekh rahin thi🀣

abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nareshkota

It would have had they not had to bring in the past.. The relevance of Past is needed now to make Shyam a positive villain..and bring him back..

Shyam as an anti hero would be a delight to watch.. a wronged man! seeking revenge... wow!!
Shyam and Arnav fighting like equals in righteousness!

Poor Akaash.. sidelined again.. If Akaash also starts fighting for screen space then how will the story move?

Originally posted by: doodleberry

I am kunphused ... a bit ... who is Mom and who is Dad ... it keeps on changing ... 

but OOO MMM GGGEEE πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Tum donon interchangeable ho

Irreplaceable Nahin, Mind it😳