Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aerowana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
doods.. mujhe chakkar aa rahe hai tumhara analysis padke... i am awestruck... and agin bow down to your awesome brain... ?? what do you eat .. how can you link the clues so well..

mate, aap ke charan kaha hai ???? πŸ˜Š

Write my name in the list of your fan list..  you also give me energy to fight for my existence.. (not the literal fight but to find the meaning of my life )

thank you so much for coming back 

hey now need a favour.. can you eloborate on the last para that you wrote.. 
i  dint understand what point are you trying to say.. i understand Khushi is not did ki saut literally, 
but if one look at than arnav's mother is the saut of shyam's sister .. right

ANd you think arnav's father is alive.. 

How the audience justify in between ARNAV and SHYAM . ???
both are right in their stand.. its like a open loop... 

Originally posted by: redwine1

Kya hum bhi Kumbh ke mela mein Bichde the ... πŸ˜†

...precisely what i have covered in my analysis here .. post the kidnapping saga ... hence reentry of SHYAM is a topic i have not spoken on 
NAresh .. tumhari clear thinking clearly is seen ... 

@ BOLD red : this was the reason of Anjalis outburst yesterday ... BOTH HAD NO PROOF .. nor Khushi nor Anjali ... hence u have seen a split house .. u have seen  NO ONE COME OUT & QUES ARNAV DIRECTLY ...

Brilliant Bhai ... 

Patha nahi inbestigation kareka padi..

yes house is now split because Mami and Aakash need proofs to believe. Nani got her answer from the past and Arnav.. So this support game will be going on until some one brings out proofs and I think Shyam will clearly bring himself out by telling his truth..
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Breaking the barriers is one thing but always remember "Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset" as said by Emerson. 

true, if he really wanted to break the barrier why cant he jus go n say happy belated birthday khushi on her face??..he cannot do that right? then how can he even be inside the closet😑
swapna08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why can't we tell Gautam,hum nani dekhenge to Aajp a show gaya tel lene W
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Thanks Shami😳

Riya did you write today...which pageπŸ˜ƒ...I am still reeling after Doods postπŸ˜†...yet to read other postsπŸ˜›

Hello all ReduxiansπŸ€—..I am super glad to read Doods today
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_tweety

ASR the new blushing groomπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi Zu  and Shweths πŸ€—

Originally posted by: b.sarika2

beliv me or not... when I saw the precap... I tght, u might nt come at all today as promisedπŸ˜ƒ
Whtvr phankhaas say.. I simply can not digest this🀒

If he has to revive past, why nt payal wearing scene??
why nt rangoli?

EDIT
the honeymoon suggestion scene was pathetic! If ASR wud have heard... i thnk he wud have discarded all his ideas to woo Khushi

This is to surprise her first.. Asr is not re-creating just his moments but their moments So he is trying to catch Khushi with shock S o that she knows to what extent he can go for her..

Dekh Naresh .. this is again a problem of poor execution ... look at the no. of people who are pissed off with ASR in the wardrobe ..

Simple one shot would make the difference here u just need him to be on his blue tooth firing AMAN .. the message is out & clear .. he has changes BUT ONLY FOR HER .. not for the WORLD .. thats when Khushi = Anjali .. 

Chotta execution error & monumental disappointment .. 

Writers are thinking too hard to please Khushi and that's what we are watching..

They also want to show how much of bend his character has taken...

the promo dialogue " Arnav karke apni(key word) sare hadde par kya manapayega ruti huyi khushi ko"

that says it all.. arnav karing apne hadde par..

Hi Naresh, for me the "had par" thing would be to break all emotional barrier he has developed around his heart and open up to Khushi about everything...tell her how he feels...what he fells...what are his issues, how to handle Anjali...how to make life more normal in RM etc...not this weird cupboard scene...For ASR, verbalizing and sharing is the biggest had in my opinion.

To verbalize anything Khushi first needs to heed a ear for Arnav... Right now she is avoiding him and Arnav needs to know first that she is back to herself and to hm.. then he will verbalize..
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This is to surprise her first.. Asr is not re-creating just his moments but their moments So he is trying to catch Khushi with shock S o that she knows to what extent he can go for her..
[/QUOTE]

Dekh Naresh .. this is again a problem of poor execution ... look at the no. of people who are pissed off with ASR in the wardrobe ..

Simple one shot would make the difference here u just need him to be on his blue tooth firing AMAN .. the message is out & clear .. he has changes BUT ONLY FOR HER .. not for the WORLD .. thats when Khushi = Anjali .. 

Chotta execution error & monumental disappointment .. 
[/QUOTE]

Writers are thinking too hard to please Khushi and that's what we are watching..

They also want to show how much of bend his character has taken...

the promo dialogue " Arnav karke apni(key word) sare hadde par kya manapayega ruti huyi khushi ko"

that says it all.. arnav karing apne hadde par..
[/QUOTE]

bang on .. this is promo play out .. πŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]

ohhh now i got why he is close in a closet... he karing his haadain paaarrr...😲😲😲😲😲 means ASR banney chala khushi...khushi khushi...πŸ˜‰
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hi everybody

Didnt go through any other analysis, except for Sathu's.. blame it on time constraint.. 😭

Loved your analysis Sathu... πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ

Yesterday's episode nearly gave me a heart attack, for I could see ASR's role being butchered, for God knows what reason 😑

I saw a lot of posts saying how cute or romantic ASR was, but for me there was neither ASR nor Arnav... there was a man I couldnt relate to at all... πŸ˜•

The ASR I knew would never go to NK fuming, after Khushi rejected the saree.. I understand wooing, but hiding himself in a cupboard?  🀒

No matter how much I love Barun, no matter how well he emotes in these stupid scenes too, I just cannot see ASR's role being butchered like this... 😭

Can you believe, this Arnav is soo involved in wooing his wife, that he has not even bothered to look for his dii, even once?????

I have lost almost all hopes on Khushi.. for it is very very difficult for me to understand her, but CVs, ASR ko toh chod dete... I'm watching the episodes with utmost patience, but not sure when this patience will break..

There are 100 normal heroes to act like vodafone puppies.. dont make ASR join that league 😑

Finally 3 things

1. I loveddd Payal yesterday !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
2. Arnav-NK should be nominated for best jodi next year... they have the perfect timing  πŸ‘πŸ˜†
3. I have no problem with DB getting some extra screen space.. If I can watch Abhaas for 20 minutes, I can watch DB as well... Given that the rest of the minutes has some logical scene of ArHi...

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Breaking the barriers is one thing but always remember "Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset" as said by Emerson. 

Loved the emerson quote... barriers can be broken without getting  a major overhaul in the process  ...Change should be there but core shud be the same..