🤣

OMG jhalak..this was hilarious..thanks😆

Sandy Please read it,,,, its the ht😆😆
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nema123

Wonderful post...

completely agree with you... Khushi's character doesn't make any sense to me...!  When a woman who is so caring... behave like this when Anjali is in such a bad shape?
Why ASR is running behind Khushi when the person who need him the most is his Di..!

Totally immature..

Thank you Nema.

Arnav is stubborn. At the moment he is hellbent in placating Khushi. Balancing out the two relationships is the next step in his arch so lets wait and see...
DiamondLife thumbnail
I also like this...NK has all goody image about khuhsi that got ruined by ASR..telling about throwing tea and what not..
I think next time when NK will khushi with tea..he will run away from her🤣

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

Sandy Please read it,,,, its the ht😆😆

Jhals.. Sach thank you.. Oh God Now I am scared that CVs should not get this darn idea.. I cannot see Arnav/ASR dancing like that.. Thats just too much.. ðŸ˜†
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: mommamia

Jhals.. Sach thank you.. Oh God Now I am scared that CVs should not get this darn idea.. I cannot see Arnav/ASR dancing like that.. Thats just too much.. ðŸ˜†

EK life time memory to banta hai Sandy🤣
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mommamia

Sandy/ Shastra...can u imagine this,,,, serious its horror

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

I also like this...NK has all goody image about khuhsi that got ruined by ASR..telling about throwing tea and what not..
I think next time when NK will khushi with tea..he will run away from her🤣

Look at the pattern how it started.. He wanted to know how their journey began.. ASR being ASR will never share anything private that has happened between them.. So he gave the overall gist and also he was feeling so remoresfull he Vented it out.. And then see NK's reaction, He chides ASR for being Nannav Singh Raizada and it was expected. To give a befitting reply. and to show other side of not so lovely Khushi.. ðŸ˜ƒ he tells him abt naughty Khushi.. Oh God NK just runs away from there and mission accomplished for Arnav.. He wanted NK to leave him alone.. I was ROFL all the time..

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Post cannot be quoted.

Yeh!! After so looongg
ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Doodleberry...We both are online at the same time!!! Wow!! 😃
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Post cannot be quoted.

🥳Doodles updating... Party time, fiesta time,,,treat time gals. Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago