What makes Rajan Shahi happy?-TOI

downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

What makes Rajan Shahi happy?

The writer has posted comments on this articleAkash WadhwaAkash Wadhwa, TNN | Jul 18, 2012, 05.30PM IST

What makes Rajan Shahi happy?
Rajan Shahi
Producer Rajan Shahi who has given so many fantastic talented actors to the industry like Hina Khan, Angad Hasija and Parul Chauhan and has made big shows like Bidaai, Yeh Ristha Kya Kehlata Hai and Kuuch to Log Kahege in his early age and was associated with the film industry due to his maternal grandfather veteran film actor Mr. P. Jairaj is a workaholic and people surely want to know how he unwinds.

He is fond of watching films and reading books. He has the uncanny habit of reading three different books simultaneously and watching a film daily no matter what. He says, "Films have a world of their own and it's the best way to end my day and I for sure intend to make films in future. As far as books go I can read anything from fiction, non-fiction,self-help to even biographies. I sometimes finish a book in flat three hours and Sunday always means Sundays to me. In an industry where we work twenty four by seven unwinding is very important and your "me" time is very important. One of the important lesson which I learnt early in life was to differentiate between what is important and what is urgent. If one learns to do that it surely makes life sorted. What's more one should not forget it's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice. Live and let live".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Rajan Sir I wish U start ur Kinrul movie which u were abt to make .  Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sir jst tell me do u like to break jodis also ??
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SimranLuvsAdiNa

Sir jst tell me do u like to break jodis also ??

i have the same question simo...
LuvRPatinson thumbnail
Nice interview but his shows are not audience catchy now
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
miss bidaai bring back bidaai with foursome
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zan101