Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shoub_tired thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
U r r8 Mansi,Abhigyan has 2 to his duty,ab cvs Shaurya ko baby aur usko papa banaye to Abhigyan kya kare?and yes case emotional he to cvs soch samajh ke hi Abhiko chuna hoga.

Originally posted by: MOON_L8NC

U r r8 Mansi,Abhigyan has 2 to his duty,ab cvs Shaurya ko baby aur usko papa banaye to Abhigyan kya kare?and yes case emotional he to cvs soch samajh ke hi Abhiko chuna hoga.

Yes moon exactly ismein Abhigyan ki kya galtri hai? Thank god 2 people including you except me are thinking positively. Everybody is sad. Is mein sad hone ki koi baat hi nahi hai. Guilty novel is story se mitlt julta hai and its common now.
Edited by Mansi. - 11 years ago
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sahi kaha iss mei sad hone ki kya bat hai?
Shoub_tired thumbnail
yes @ mansi sad hone ki koi baat nahi.story jitni hi weird ho,Abhigyan ki soft side aur uske mind blowing acting dekhne ko milegi,ye khusi ki baat he.
I am happy Abhigyan is doing this role. Edited by Mansi. - 11 years ago
@Moon- Thanks for understanding the positive side of concept and liking Abhigyan' s acting skills😊 A true Abhigyan fan will be happy with this.
Shoub_tired thumbnail
Yes Abhiyan has great acting skills and I watch Shapath only for him.
GauShi_MadHas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh bhi to ho sakta hai ki Abhigyan hi Shaurya ka daddy hai...you know what i mean to say😆
Shoub_tired thumbnail
Yes Abhigyan has great acting skills and I watch Shapath only for him.

Originally posted by: Aishwariya

yeh bhi to ho sakta hai ki Abhigyan hi Shaurya ka daddy hai...you know what i mean to say😆

Are you crazy or have low vision? Can't you see there seems to be less difference in the age of Abhigyan and Shaurya? I know Abhigyan looks elder than Shayrya but he does not look too old to look a father of 25 years old guy.