Shobha

WREX

PrittB

zobia14799

UrshP

ankur281

cutesush1

Rules

1. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
2. Do not bash any actor or character.

Please introduce yourself to the other members in the thread.

[If any member wants to be included in member's list, please pm the topic maker]
Edited by -Vrinda- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats Vrinda, on your first MMT πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ₯³

Apt title πŸ‘  same to same merey dil ka bhi haal πŸ˜†
Edited by Fari- - 11 years ago
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys,if the titles not good,then suggest nice one..i ll edit it...:)
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Congrats Vrinda on ur 1st MMT Thread..πŸ₯³

Apt title by u dear..
cutesush1 thumbnail
superb title...πŸ‘

abhijo situatn chl rai h usse sabka yai haal h...πŸ˜†
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Viewers pareshan pareshan pareshan itne bekaar twists hain jahaan aaa

Ridz ki mummy ki going to call Monu ki mummy and tell her about the shaadi. 
misty85 thumbnail
Congrats Vrinda on opening your fist MMT... πŸ₯³
Title is apt both for us & monu... πŸ˜†
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu come with dhol singing "kal meri chaachi ki shaadi hain". A man comes and says that there is a mehendi ceremony tomorrow so I came to fix time. Renu starts drama and Sanjay asks the man to come later. Renu says she will not participate in any of Megha's wedding functions.

Mohan tells FIL that he will not hide anything from them. Mohan says Mom has a problem with Megha so don't expect a yes from her. He says Mr. Bhatnagar has a problem with me and if we waitfor him to say yes then Nanhi will get married before Megha. The only solution is that you believe in my decision. That I will always love Megha and take care of Addu & Nanhi. FIL Says if didn't trust you we wouldn't be here. FIL Says but in matters of wedding parents approval matters a lot. Mohan says he will try to make his parents understand. He says even if they say no I will never leave Megha's side. He asks FIL to keep his parents away for the time being.

Renu annoyed at Megha and swears to create problems. Tannu says Mohan's mother thinks highly of herself. Renu suddenly gets an FB's of Indu shouting at Megha. Renu says if I tell this to Indu now it won't be of any use. She should come in the middle of the wedding and do tamasha. 

MIL does aarthi of Mohan and says this is shagun and my blessings that you and my daughter like DIL always remain happy. Mohan takes everyones aashirwaad and hugs Jiji bua. Guru also takes aashirwad from them. JIji says lets prepare for all the functions. Mohan says for my baraat only Guru and office would be around.

Renu tells Indu that Megha is getting married please do come. Indu says it would be tough for her to come as she has some work. She asks Renu to wish Megha on her behalf. Indu cuts the call and has FB of Mohan getting drunk. She thinks what would Mohan be going through. I shouldn't have scolded him.

Megha tells MIL that with them around she will not miss her parents. MIL does her aarti too. MIL says during your wedding  with Amar your parents said that from today you have no relation with us. That day your FIL said that from today Megha is our daughter. MIL says as your mother I will talk to Indu and  get her to agree. I will do your kanyadaan too.

Mohan looks at himself in the mirror and is about to wipe off the tikka. Guru says be happy very soon Megha didi will become Bhabhi and enter this house with Nanhi and Addu. Mohan says this house! Guru says during rainy seasons the rood leaks more than the taps. They worry that they don't have enough space and stuff. Guru says I asked you not to get this house but you never listened. We were getting better houses than these. Mohan gets up to leave. Nanhi comes and hugs Mohan. Nanhi says she will continue calling him SPiderman after marriage as she is habituated to it. She asks Mohan if he has a problem? Mohan says no. Mohan thanks her for her wishes. He says I think my wish will be fullfilled soon. Nanhi says it is already fullfilled. Megha is standing at the door. Megha says I have come to take Nanhi. Nanhi says you came to meet SPiderman. Guru says he is going down to get stuf and and asks Nanhi to come with him. 

Ridz mom asks her where her MS is? Ridz says maybe it fell down here and she starts looking for it. Ridz's mom asks her if something happened as she went to Mohan's house. RIdz's mom asks what happened between her and MOhan. She insists on knowing.

Mohan says if someone sees us they'll think wrong as before marriage girl has come to meet the boy. Mohan says you came to say something? Megha says yes something that needs to be told before marriage. Mohan says I also have to tell you something. Megha says can I speak first? Megha says whatever happened in the last few days with me staying away from you and getting engaged to someone else. DO you want to know why I did this? Mohan says no and I am not interested in knowing as well. Megha says it is important fo ryou to know. Megha says your mom hates me and she asked me to stay away from you several times. Mohan shocked. Mohan says why did you not tell me before? I would have spoken to her and if she didn;t understand then I would have broken the relation. Megha says this is what I didn;t want. SHe asks Mohan to promise that he'll always talk to his mother nicely. Mohan agrees. Mohan says can I speak? Mohan says whatever I have done for you till today right or wrong this is the worst of them. But you need to know this before our marriage.

Precap: Ridz's mom says Mohan is getting married again when he married you in front of everyone? She says she will go and tell everyone that he is married to her.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hi friends
so upset yaar
aj NBT mein kya hoga
pakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrates and nice titile❀️