HBD Aanya ! (Our "PocketStar":$)

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Happy Birthday meri pyaari si babyy !

i am used to the word "sheila" as that's the specific name that i gave you and that makes me happy coz i know that i am alone to call you this way and i am your'e lonely "dhanno"=D😃

okay, i know that today is a special day for you , the first thing is that your birthday is now gone :$ and i am so so sorry for beeing so late but these days are the most busy ones for me and i'll surely won't make the error to call all that "holidays" ? yaa yaa , rofl !
i wanted to be here the whole day to make something special but i couldn't be doing it :$ i feeel bad but i tried to do something special yet =p
i worked on a project relaunched , hahaha ! yeeep , i made a vm for you , believe me that this thing made my life even worst coz i have some shit materials that made it weirdo ! lmaaao 🤣

i suceeded to make it look like something "normal" :(
you're very busy and i am missing you like i hell , Furthermore : Ramdan started on your birthday so that made it even more special , i fasted from
4AM to 10PM , thought that was not difficult coz with all the prayers and ibadaat during the days which kept me busy so that was fine but i am avoiding all the videos and stuff so had to finish your vm before it and couldn't come online before it :$ sorry my cutie pie 😳

but i hope that your day with your family minus stress was good and that you enjoyed it fully😃! tum officially buddhi ho jaayegi next year and i'll become it before you ! craap
all i want to say is that i'll pray to god everyday for your long life and safe life !  ramzan days will be very pure so that will make my wishes stronger and i take the advangtage of it to thank god for the fact that he gave me such an awesome friend ....
😳

your definetely very special to me and you indeed are a big part of my life :$ and that i don't need to tell you , do i
well i better now coz you know that i won't let you go that easily and you can't walk out my life anyhow ! so don't try to 😆

achha , i need to hit my bed before i become a zombie and that i get fever coz i am sensing it right now : bad feeling 😳

iss liyeee a quickly late ...

HBD🤗

meri jaaan : may you have a long and beautiful life ahead and may all your wishes come true 🤗

iloveyou
that's what i suceed to make in such a short notice😆blaah

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPLS-evCicM[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
um. res.

you didn't read my PM maria?
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

happy birthday, aanya 

I freak out in my head and I am like 'half her birthday is already over' and when I come here, barely and only Husna has edited her spot yet. PEEPS, WAKE UP! Let's not wish her after her birthday is over. ðŸ˜•

Anyway, woman! Your ships disgust me but your PS skills inspire me. You are the kind of person I think twice before befriending in IF; you know the mainstream fangirl kind? 🤪 But that more or less just means I have this fangirl phobia and end up thrusting a lot of people down a same highly intimidating category of people. FYI, your appearance of a fan girl absolutely deceives you as a person.  ðŸ˜³ You're a friend, even if you're a fan girl. You're this amazing young lady who is so devoted to her studying and who is intelligent to converse with. You are boss at PS and you lastly happen to be one of my most treasured friends here. 

You know, you are the virtual instance of me being a very bad judge of character. 🥱 I am sorry about my earlier misconception of you being one of our dear little mainstream ogling and salivating fan girls. 😃 You're my intelligent, slightly cracked and warm Aanya! Yes, you are even though you haven't edited your reserve in my gallery yet. ðŸ˜ˆ

Anyhow, anyhow! You must be watching your Batman flick right now, pardon my naivety but I am sure you're having fun out there today. It's after all your no padhai day. So, I don't know what more to say apart from extending as many as possible birthday greetings to you. ðŸ¤—

Happy Birthday to you, Aanya! I wish you nothing different from what your other friends have to offer, so let us skip that part. Incidentally, I have this present made for you here but since you have a large base of husbands and their husbands, I was unable to incorporate all of them into one poor signature. ðŸ˜†

Nonetheless, it has been tailor-made by me with heaps of love for you. ðŸ˜³

PS. I think I met you somewhere in the AS section, but yaiks! What difference does it make? I have written our little story up there enough, haven't I? ðŸ¤“

Be magnificent today and mostly every day,

Edited by Savage - 11 years ago
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Helloo there ðŸ¤—

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AANYAA ðŸ¤— I hope you've had an awesome one :| I hope you're not gonna be made at me though, you can if you want to though :( I am wishing you late ðŸ˜³

I have to tell you.. I've known you for not too long but you're one of thoe really special friends I FEEL really lucky to have. Someone who doesn't judge anyone, someone whose always there and I am sure I can fall back on whenever I want.
I love talking to you, loving having you appreciating and encouraging and always being around.

The best thing about you is how ambitious you are, so talented, so focused in life ðŸ˜ƒ which is awesome. For all the hardwork you're putting in I hope you do really well in your life and career.

I hope you have an amazing year ahead ðŸ¤—

Loads of love 
Anku ðŸ˜³
Edited by Ankita.M - 11 years ago
Mariam_Sultan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
RESERVED  😆
Edited by Mariam_Sultan - 11 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

HAPPPY BIRRRTHDAY AANYA!<3 ðŸ¤—

You will officially be a buddhi next year! WEEE :D

Okay birthday speeches are actually tough to come up with and I realize this now. :| OMG! What will I say now? ðŸ¤” Lemme go with the flow and lets how it turns out. :)

Okay, this girl over here, I met her in the HP forum and at first she seemed to me an just another girl who has mastered the art of PS. But little did I know that after visiting her shop, following it regularly and well um of course spamming it religiously, 😳 we'd become great buddies. :D Except for the fact that we have a lot in common when it comes to fandom's, I think its because we're so awesome that we hit off instantly. 😎 So YAAY us! :D 

Well, don't mistake this missy as just an another fan girl 'cause she's got so much to her. 😳 One, she's a really warm hearted and a friendly person, you could make that out in just one conversation with her. Two, she's chilled out and super fun to be with. Three, she's brilliant at studies and PS and writing and basically just everything. Four, Her determination and dedication to anything that she takes up is commendable and inspiring. << Itna jhoot ek saath maine kabhi nahi bola! 😳 ðŸ¤£ Okay, I kid. ðŸ˜† Five, but she's a nautanki too and goes MIA so often that we all wonder we'd have to nickname her oblivion in future. 🤓 I'll leave the rest for people to discover! :P ðŸ˜†

Um, what else? I'm losing the track! ðŸ˜³ No no no'YES! 'Huriya' came to existence all thanks to Aanya! :D  If anyone doesn't know Aanya and doesn't know what Huriya stands for, then IDK what you're doing with your life. 🤓 LOL. ðŸ¤£ Being friends with her guarantees me like minded-friends, privileges when it comes to ordering her to make me stuff and what not.  << Kinna selfish sound karta hai HAWW :O I kid again. :P 😆 Not the reason why I love this girl her. I love her for what she is and what she does for me.<3 :D For short, she's like a little sister to me.<3 :D So Aanya I hope you have a great day (please ditch your books for a while) and have a great year(s) ahead. I wish you all the success, happiness, peace and blessings in life and may all your wishes come true. 🤗 May you achieve all your targets and make your family and us proud. May God bless! :D This is just a small token of love for you. Sorry, I know its BLAH 🤔 but not everyone can be as awesome as you, can they? ðŸ˜³

^^ I tried to accommodate all your husbands. :P Itna chalega ya aur add karun? ðŸ¤£

By the time next SPN season starts make sure you're around and available woman or else Imma haunt you for the rest of your life. 😈 WEEE :D HAPPPY BIRRRTHDAY once again Mrs.DanRadFelton! ðŸ¥³

P.S : I hope I will not be killed for editing early. ðŸ¤” I wasn't sure of tomorrow.LOL.

Edited by herms_angel - 11 years ago
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
happybirthday;
a  a  n  y  a .

okay. that was pretty awesome typing it. LOL. why am i getting so excited over typing and formatting? oh that's right; IT'S YOUR F***ING BIRTHDAY!!

ahem. so you already got a message from me. not to worry. i like writing stuff to you; as well as about you. YAYYY!

so, what do i say about my now-seventeen-yr-old-hubby?
uhhh, only that she is the coolest one around on I-F. no jokes y'all. and don't make me do something nasty to your face. :P she's been making only the best shizz on tom felton here. i drool over her sigs + avis. especially when they're of our hubbies. all of them. mrs.radfeltcriss (and a few other lovers on the side). ;)
i can spend hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours (you get the drift) just talking to her about nonsense. because we're cool like that. she has the best taste in men, as evidenced by the stuff she makes on them. see why i drool? LOLLL.
and well, you know what, she's just an awesome person all-together. 

now a message for my hubby;

STOP READING. 
only for my hubby's eyes only!

i'm waiting for you in bali. along with our men. #nutellapainting #feltgasmalert!

BACK TO OUR NORMAL PROGRAM.

aanya. 
you are amazing, beautiful, crazy, adorable, gorgeous, talented, magnificent, wonderful, warm, 
sunshiny, and just one of the greatest people i know. 
you know my wishes for you are many, and i told you that.
but my biggest wish for you is to have the greatest experiences yet, and just have a beautiful day everyday.

i love you. i really do. i always shall. even when i'm too old to remember how hot tom felton is (although i don't think that's possible), even when my joints won't let me type and my false teeth won't let me it say it out loud properly without sounding like a geezer. :P

and now. the moment you've been waiting for.
your first present.

i was going to put klaine there, but sebastian was feeling left out. CAN YOU PLEASE WATCH SEBASTIAN SMYTHE'S HOTNESS ON GLEE NOW? thank you in advance. 

acha. me needs to sleep now. i shall post more later on, along with some other stuff. because this is only the beginning.

LOVEYOUUU.
YOUR WIFEY.
(that's sabiha for all the nosy ones out there. :P)

PS. read on kanks' message that you went to watch the dark knight rises.
#FANGIRLINGMOMENT.
that movie is EPICCC.
and we can fangirl together. as we always do.
Edited by loveaboveall. - 11 years ago
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday. I seriously dunno you Aanya. But that doe not restrict me from wishing a fellow arhian. Does it. So Many more happy returns of the day.

How about some flowers.

And Chocolates

And the cake

priyalovebarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
res

happy birthday ananyaaa ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³
Edited by priyalovebarun - 11 years ago