bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Shobhit18

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘- Today you proved your worth being an EIC

I am glad that I didn't disappoint you as EIC๐Ÿ˜†

Neither am I, EIC... 
Good Job!! ๐Ÿ‘

However, I do feel that some credit should go to me too... as I inspired you to come out from your hibernation!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Am I correct, Vice-EIC??? ๐Ÿ˜‰

100000000%  - She was in full form today. Usually she plays safe๐Ÿ˜› 
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Neither am I, EIC... 
Good Job!! ๐Ÿ‘

However, I do feel that some credit should go to me too... as I inspired you to come out from your hibernation!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Am I correct, Vice-EIC??? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thoda kya I give you full credit for bringing me out from my hibernation and changing your schedule to stay with us so I could also inspire you. You were like my neglected child๐Ÿ˜›
bhavis thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

Thoda kya I give you full credit for bringing me out from my hibernation and changing your schedule to stay with us so I could also inspire you. You were like my neglected child๐Ÿ˜›

@ bold - baccha thoda bada hain amma๐Ÿคฃ
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That is such a dabba song (ghatiya) ๐Ÿ˜‰ i liked it for a day or 2...then cudn't tolerate it ๐Ÿ˜† it was played everywhere ๐Ÿคข you should listen to tamil rap songs...that is even more killer ๐Ÿ˜†

I hated that song. It was just catchy - 

They released the song 3mths before the movie...song became a craze but movie flopped badly ๐Ÿ˜† The guy who's sung & acted in the movie is Rajani sir's SIL ๐Ÿ˜‰ married to his elder daughter soundarya. before the movie released there was rumors that the SIL & the heroine of the movie were having an affair...(the heroine happens to be kamala hassan's daughter) so all rajani sir's fans were upset & didn't watch the movie ๐Ÿ˜†
-Rani thumbnail

Smart Decision Shobhit๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, haanth ayee cheez ko kabhi mana nahi karate ๐Ÿ˜‰

Congratulations๐Ÿฅณ

Thanks, EIC! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I do hope that after my virtual promotion, I get a "real" one too very soon!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
[/QUOTE]

Woh bhi ho mil jayegi, this is just the beginning๐Ÿ˜Š. Good luck for your real promotion as well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Shobhit18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

@bold: Damn, not again... ๐Ÿคข

However, I'm happy to have found attention of my 'lost virtual mummy"... ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
bhavis thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

That is such a dabba song (ghatiya) ๐Ÿ˜‰ i liked it for a day or 2...then cudn't tolerate it ๐Ÿ˜† it was played everywhere ๐Ÿคข you should listen to tamil rap songs...that is even more killer ๐Ÿ˜†

I hated that song. It was just catchy - 
[/QUOTE]

They released the song 3mths before the movie...song became a craze but movie flopped badly ๐Ÿ˜† The guy who's sung & acted in the movie is Rajani sir's SIL ๐Ÿ˜‰ married to his elder daughter soundarya. before the movie released there was rumors that the SIL & the heroine of the movie were having an affair...(the heroine happens to be kamala hassan's daughter) so all rajani sir's fans were upset & didn't watch the movie ๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE]

I was in India at that time so i know this whole story - every radio station would play this damn song and then tell the story of this song๐Ÿคข
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

@ bold - baccha thoda bada hain amma๐Ÿคฃ
[/QUOTE]

I guess I am in EK land where she shows her 20+ female leads having 20+ children after the leap๐Ÿคฃ
nancy1996 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

I was in India at that time so i know this whole story - every radio station would play this damn song and then tell the story of this song๐Ÿคข

Radio Mirchi.. 98.3 FM... ๐Ÿ˜›
-Rani thumbnail

[

@bold: Damn, not again... ๐Ÿคข

However, I'm happy to have found attention of my 'lost virtual mummy"... ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
[/QUOTE]

Virtual yummy mummy who is only 27 years old๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ