WHO WILL BE RACHNA'S LIFE PARTNER?

radha9 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
WHO WILL COME IN RACHNA'S LIFE.IS IT STUPID MINTU OR SOMEONE ELSE..PLZZ SHARE UR VIEWS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mintu is reserved for Charu as they are both obsessive and mental, khaas karke after Mayank dumps Charu in the river
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It shall never be Mintu ..He is a freak
AK_13 thumbnail
I hope that someone new comes in! I think the guy should be sort of outgoing and child-like. He would be a refreshing change because most of the characters on this show are serious. And he could probably help Rachna come out of her shell!!! That would be nice to see...😉 AND MINTU IS CRAZY!!! 🤢🤢🤢
RupanjalloveMK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Some new cute looking character but not that Mintu! Mintu is a bitter mint who doesn't suit Rachna!
heenumeenu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Definitely not Mintu! Please, he looks too old compared to Rachna for one, and his smile just creeps me out! lol

The guy I think that will best suit Rachna is someone who is totally opposite from her, such as very outgoing, loud (not obnoxiously) and someone probably like Gunjan, male version! lol 
SweetiShobhy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i definately dont want it to be mintu uff he is such a pervert
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Definately not mintu. She might get engaged to some weirdo but i want her partner to be someone who she meets when she finally goes to play hockey.
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

It should be a guy who is sweet funny very friendly and child like someone who is the opposite of others someone who will make a change into Rachna but NOT Mintu not him!

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Erm marrying her off to Mintu would send a horrible message across so I don't think they would marry Rachna to that creep ^^ I honestly don't want her engaged or any shaadi track in the show this soon but if it has to come I won't mind her meeting someone when she finally decides to step out of the bubble that her family has created (as someone mentioned her playing hockey and meeting someone .. that sounds like an interesting track if creatives do take it up ^^)