Who agrees That Krishna & Komal were awesome!!

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Short Post-
I have to say Krishna and Komal were awesome in today's episode!! Long time since we saw Krishna in angry young man avatar but well worth the wait as he rocked it!! His dialogues, his delivery and his expressions were top class and I hope he gives SS what coming to him tomorrow at the hospital like Komal did today!! Krishna in the rest of this track is going to be simply awesome in his anger😉

Komal was ace today as she was very much mature and very coolly insulted SS and Shakuntala without losing her temper until right to the very end. Komal has come out of her shell alot since The adarsh track ended and have to say she rocked the ending of the episode and left SS dumbfounded and speechless.😉

Brother and Sister were stars of the episode and simply fantastic!!

P.S- Pratigya never sed she wants to go hospital and support ASY, she sed the all of the family should go and support ASY and SS at this difficult time so dont get the wrong of the stick at all!😆
Plus i loved Pratigya's expression when Krishna was getting beat a bit by ASY!! Such a caring wife she is!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very very well said ,I agree with every word of yours.yay baba and komal rocked👏
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The bro-sis duo was awesome as usual👏⭐️...Krishna n Komal hav always been lallantop in their scenes n hav always given power-packed performances😃

P.S- Pratigya never sed she wants to go hospital and support ASY, she sed the all of the family should go and support ASY and SS at this difficult time so dont get the wrong of the stick at all!😆
Plus i loved Pratigya's expression when Krishna was getting beat a bit by ASY!! Such a caring wife she is!

@red.🤣...This is really needed 4 those who take even bro-sis relationships d wrong way😆😆😆
I too loved Pratz's expression seeing her Poor K getting beaten up...
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with u they rocked!Prats was justified today as she always tried to save even ppl like menaka,radhe,angad for humanity!
Mo710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heera1702

very very well said ,I agree with every word of yours.yay baba and komal rocked👏

U dont comment alot but thank u for commenting!
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heera1702

Hey, Heera started Rocking too...😉👏👏
Mo710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

The bro-sis duo was awesome as usual👏⭐️...Krishna n Komal hav always been lallantop in their scenes n hav always given power-packed performances😃

@red.🤣...This is really needed 4 those who take even bro-sis relationships d wrong way😆😆😆

Yeah Pratz expression were awesome when her baba was getting beat up a bit!

Wat u sed to highlighted red bit, i agree with!

Krishna and Komal were awesome and power packed performance like u sed!
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

She Was Shocked To When K Was Beating ASY!😕
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ufff...Krish in anger..killer..:)
Mo710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adib40

Agree with u they rocked!Prats was justified today as she always tried to save even ppl like menaka,radhe,angad for humanity!

Thank u for replying and agreeing with me adib bhai! Glad we agree on something today!