Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: amarb

well me logging off.. study for another 2 hours and then hot the bed... Since hubby has been ASR since morning I would love to see a rose tomorrow morning..

Chanda 

RaBBa Vey RaBBa Vey 
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amarb

well me logging off.. study for another 2 hours and then hot the bed... Since hubby has been ASR since morning I would love to see a rose tomorrow morning...

😆 With that a sweet kiss??? You can pick where you want it 😳

Bye Behena Vey 🤗
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanthya

Naresh,

Loved it...concise and well put ..

Arnav has to loose his grip and become ASR else nothing can save the RM from Shyam Menace...

Tants its what we were saying the other day, they have diluted ASRs charachter, they may have done it to allow Shayam back in to RM but one of the major draws of this show was ASRs charachter and how long has it been since they have shown him like that.  They want to show Arnav they can now do that with Khushi but they needed to show that ASR was doing something in regards to the Shayam fiasco.  There are to many inconsistancies in the show and until they do not sort it out then your TRPS are not going to increase.  Also you can't put out spoilers and promos and not deliver.   There was meant to be Intense romance in the jungle that never materlisied after the kidnapp track and that was just the start. 

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

Now this is what I missed !! 😍

👏
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Shyam will be back with a blow ...wait and watch 😃

Doods.. The spoiler is  shyam will be back in an another 7 to 10 episodes
sunshine99 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Nareshkota]

I know that TRP is 3.0  anyways thanks for telling..

Ph and we need to plot ahead not think about what went wrong..

You see you can find fault with everything you do and find greatness in everything. Just the mantra is success..

everybody very upset about lack of any evidence.. I ask one question to all..

How can you bring strong villain into action if he is assassinated?

[/QUOTE] @ bold -I agree but there should have been a temporary closure to the chapter... it had an abrupt ending for me as a viewer.. either it should have given me a monologue by Shyam that he will come back for the ill treatment meted out or else some information given to the family members or the family members questioning ASR's reasoning... till now it has only been Nani... Mamiji and Akash are busy with Payal ... I wish Mamaji was here to  ask questions  to Arnav or try to get his wife and son to see the other side of Shyam he witnessed... they might have not believed him... but I as a viewer would have liked seeing a  some amount of rumbling of the fact beyond the slap... the villainous act and its retribution was disproportionate given the elaborate beheading of the bad guy that I am so used to seeing on my screen.  
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Doodsie...bang on there...especially that BG waala thing that u explained yday!!!!

The scene, expressions all looked passionate but the BG was comic waala...its just killed the intensity!!!!

MY younger sis saying me upcoming me kuch BG n actual scene me kuch... she told me that in this scene upcoming wala music bindass tha pr actual wala for me TINDAZZZ tha 😭
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Supna9

WOW congo congo MASHaALLAH...meri taraf se bhi MUBARKAN MUBARkan ka message convey kar dena

ALLAH DONO KO DONO JAHAN KI SARI KHUSHYAN DE ...Aameen 😊

Ameen

Suppu will convey and thanks yar 😃
..mrinalini.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: redwine1

Lizzy u know my thots on Di Ki Saut .. u know my thots on separating the Leads as off now .. u know my thots on any track leading outside RM .. 

If the TRP is 3.0 this week .. then the BIGGEST REASON is BALLIKA VADHU .. that has grown to 4.3 from 3.9 ..  it has managed to suck back the audience .. 

The loops have to start closing IN IPK .. if they do not .. further drops will happen ... 

remember in June i had made my one & only prediction .. that JULY will be full of FBS . to tell us what actually happened .. 

AFTER a 45 day track of kidnapping .. we still dont know how & why it happened .. we still dont know why Khushi spoke out ... we still dont know if anjali has bought the crap or not .. we still dont understand why Mami is behaving like this .. we dont know where the love story is headed .. 

is it any wonder .. fleeting audience here for a visit has gone back to BV .. 

That's what I've been rambling about!!Arshi romance track never worked outside RM...Even when they weren't married...all the passionate romance occured in RM...So they can't afford a separation now..This track can be handled in many ways...But as I said earlier few doubts have to cleared pronto...Anjali has put up a blank face these days...No hints about her thought process...And again if you go by what the typical aunty jis wanna watch...They'd prefer a slight vampish Anji rather than a crybaby...A daily soap can't stand without a heinous villain...And immature squabbles won't do..If they wanna suck back the lost viewers..back to square one for Gul&Co...try to reshuffle the thoughts behind future tracks..Else we'll also see a day when it'll really be 2😭
I keep reading about a separation track between Arnav and Khushi, Akash and Payal.

Also Akash bitwa doing a poor man's imitation of Arnav Bitwa.

If you think about it, there are lots of similarities aren't there?

Anjali and Shyam are the reason there is tension between both the couples.

So let us see what happened.

Arnav found out about Shyam.
Got Angry.
Forcefully Married Khushi
And Sulked.

Akash found out about Shyam.
Got Angry.
Cannot Marry Khushi as she is already Married.
Cannot Marry  anyone else as he is Married to Payal.
And Sulked.

Questions by Arnav to Khushi:

How could you do this to me, my Di  and my family?
Why didn't you tell me this earlier?
How can you be so irresponsible?

Quesitons by Akash to Payal

How could you do this to me, my Di, My Bhai and my Family?
Why didn't you tell me this earlier?
How can you be so irresponsible?

The above ofcourse said on the pretext of Lunch, Poori and Handkerchiefs which unfortunately diluted the whole effect.*
Sigh, Akash Bitwa ka bad luck hi kharaab hai*

So faced with a separation track, what if it comes down to this:

Khushi : Ek Chutki Sindoor ki Keemat Tum Kya Jaano Arnav Babu?
Payal:  Ek Chutki Sindoor ki Keemat Tum Kya Jaano Akash Babu?

Answers:

Aranv:          WT*

Akash:         Kya!!

Arnav: Amannn...(
I pay him you know, he will find
                                                it 
out  for me)  

Akash: Amannn... (Yeah Aman, Bhai ka kaam karnay kay
                                                 baad, No problem)

Arnav: Hari Prakash ... (Well he gets the household stuff)

Akash: Hari Prakash ...  (Theek hai HP, Bhai ka kaam Karnakay    
                                                 baad, No problem)

Arnav: Diii    ....(Oops Bad Idea)

Akash : Diii     ...
(Oops Very Bad Idea)

Arnav:   Have you checked the barcode, you will get an idea about
               the price?

Akash: Maa say poochta hoon.

Arnav: Wait, Downloading an app right now, let me get back to you.

Akash: Tum hi bata do na Payal, Shyam kay baaray nahin bataya,
              yeh to bata hi sakti ho na.

Arnav: Who cares, Dammit, I don't use it anyway.

Akash: Kya farak padta hai Payal, Main use nahin karta.

Sooo, What was the pointwa you ask?
Just be glad I am not writing the show.🤣

Let us appreciate the Writers & IPKKND  - The whole team even though they do not get it right all the time, They do not get it wrong all the time either.👍🏼

Happy 300 Episodes Everyone🤗

Edited by Shwetha! - 11 years ago