Mr. Know it all and in control...July16, 2012...

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜› It wasnt what I expected but what can you expect from ASR????????? He doesnt know how to express love...all he knows is...how to force her...(am glad he's not forcing himself upon her physically).

Anjali...self pitying female puppy...just thinks of herself...how can you expect someone like Shyam to send her roses, unless she's paid for it...

Love NK, he's too good...how sweet of him to give her a delicate gift and tell her that he is always there for here.

Payal...I am glad that mom in law of yours hasnt crushed your spirit and you found the time to get a gift and adorn it with her fave gota.

Khushi ji...love your attitude...you r selfless...didnt bother u when ur hubby gave away your roses to his sis...you maintaining your relationship with Payal and NK.

Hope Arnav ji makes it up to you tomorrow!!!!!!

But dont give in so easily...make him run after you now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LMAO...excuse me while i go roll on the floor.  πŸ€£ 

Edit:  Today's episode was comparatively  better then what we are use to seeing these days, Though i felt tempted to forward whenever i saw Anjali working her waterworks  but thanks to you now i can watch them and have a good laugh lol (NOTE: I'm not bashing Anjali's character, i know that her behavior is justified considering  her delusional and dependent personality and i think Daljeet is doing a great job portraying that.)
Anyways I loved Arnav's surprise, that poor guy is aware he's at fault for not being able to say Happy Birthday to his lady love and man, he did everything  possible to make it upto her in his famous Arnav style *drools*.  Though I'm glad Khushi played hard to get , hard to please as a matter of fact. Now the birthday celebration can be prolonged! wohooo πŸ₯³
On a lighter note: Raizadas need some good locks on there doors coz Anjali , nowadays feels tempted to walk in on everyone to see whether they're concerned about her or not. =P
Edited by dmgloverforever - 11 years ago
afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice postπŸ‘ Some negative is compulsary to bring positive thingss around if asr leave kkg due to anji then anji see asr pain n c all thing how kks suffer due to her hubby n bro  she never want to chotay suffer she must do sm thing big to bring chotay love  anji is good one but now not have hub n bro she shatter n need support n when she know alll things she realize  kkg  shatters but never show any one  
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
loved it dear 
i am laughing 
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great post Fudge...πŸ€— tired of repeating the same line, but m hating Poojali😑

*sleepy...was waiting 4 ur postwa* Good night for me!
annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No ,I am not angry with Anjali but ... "u wanna change his diaper " ...ROFLING here ...
You write as if you are talking out loud , really fun to read. Thanks.
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fazzzy lovely post great epi love the tom jerry fights it was cute n khushi telling arnav what she wanted was sooo cute too awww loved nk n I miss shyam I want him back cuz that's the only way anji will come to know abt her shyamjee.. Goodnight sweets off to sleep πŸ€— ❀️
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Edited : 
Anjali's Fans πŸ˜†
I loved the Payal & Khushi scene , it came after such a long time . I simply loved it πŸ˜Š
The hole "Zabardasti Cake Cutting scene" was Awesome *Awww*
Anjali was making kheer at Night , i found this kinda Funny πŸ˜ƒ Well NevaMind πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
She was calling him Chote Chote m she wanted to change the diper "Hahahahahahaha" This really cracked me up πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.

But I loved today's Episode minus Anjali πŸ˜ƒ 
Really hats off to you again !! 
Edited by areeban1 - 11 years ago
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice post🀣
i am not liking anjali at all.